BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .93a +

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .93a +

Post by emcioran on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 am

Please only post bugs in this thread that were found in version .93a or above.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .93a +

Post by Kenki on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:47 am

The Scheduler is off. The week starts on Sunday in the Scheduler, but in the Schedule tab, the week starts on a Monday.

This has the effect of the assignments for Thursday show up under Wednesday on the Scheduler.

Kenki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:54 am

Kenki wrote:The Scheduler is off. The week starts on Sunday in the Scheduler, but in the Schedule tab, the week starts on a Monday.

This has the effect of the assignments for Thursday show up under Wednesday on the Scheduler.

Nice catch. I have it fixed for the next release.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aetheric on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:47 am

I found a bug:

The dungeon is not only rented if one is build but also if none can be build (In the great hotel for example it happened). If one can be build but it isn't it seems to work correctly.

I would also further suggest to reduce the number of uses for the dungeon as one girl was tortured 3 times in one day! Perhaps you could make some dungeon uses be such that the girl is some kind of domina (and therefore not tortured, perhaps even happier). Also in your formula the quality of the dungeon has no effect or have you just hidden that factor?

Nice work, keep it that way Wink

aetheric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cursor on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 am

A girl is abused in a dungeon even if no dungeon is built and event cant be built.

cursor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aeoz on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:56 am

Photo Spread - Speciality - Single girl, gives insane amount of money compared to general/hardcore. Tested with a new game and girl earned 2.5k and sales would last five weeks.

There's also a glitch with AP when using auto-work. I think it occurs when you're about to finish completing the project, instead of subtracting the AP the game will add AP.

Would be nice if auto work was not limited to a single digit.

aeoz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alianuakusu on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Found another little bug, Special project related >> I had this when i was creating a hentai game, after some time and loading the buttons for 'Start project' werent greyed out anymore and you can reset the work progress if you hit it.
Alianuakusu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by minilono on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Minor bug on the Hermit (+2500xp) joker. The xp is added, but the levelling-up doesn't happen until End-of-Day, and even then the girl will only go up one level per day.

So if you use the Joker on a lvl1 girl, she'll go up to lvl2 at the end of that day, lvl3 at the end of the next, etc, etc until the 2500 is used up.

So it works, overall, but probably not as intended, and you have to adjust salary, assign tokens and specials etc every day for a week rather than in one bug hit.

+10 internets for keeping the updates flowing though...

minilono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top