SIBR1x Version .94a RELEASE (FULL)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIBR1x Version .94a RELEASE (FULL)

Post by emcioran on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 am

Download: rapidshare.comrapidshare.com sibr1x.exe

Version .94a
-------------------
+ SB: Fixed dungeon uses. Was using Lounge data to make decisions. Added dungeon level multiplier to price.
+ SB: Made sure individual girls couldn't be in the dungeon more then once a day.
+ SB: You can now sell any girl at the Slave Market. You will get less than market value however.
+ SB: Single girl no longer gets huge bonus when making a specialty project.
+ SB: Implemented Cheat Code window - found in Options menu.
+ SB: Removed Cash & Crash buttons. (Cheat code: CASH will grant you $5000, ACTIONS will grant you 15 AP)
+ SB: Balanced gains from gifts.
+ SB: Added savegame slots. You can now have 4 saves in addition to the Autosave.
+ SB: You can assign more then 9 auto-aps for special projects now.

An early release. Due to some of the changes it has to be a full release. I think I cleared up all the bugs from .93a. Please post new bugs in .94+ thread in the bugs section. Thanks!

emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .94a RELEASE (FULL)

Post by harrharr on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Dude, why is it that some of my characters dont have prostitute on the schedule tab bar? I saw other girls and its fine.

harrharr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emcioran on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Turn off disable objectionable content in preferences and start a new game.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ryusaki on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:31 pm

How i download this? Thanks

ryusaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rand007 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:55 am

Found a bug.. or atleast something that isn't like the it's shown in the special tree for girls. Smile

The checker for "Pleaser" in the Sex tree is set to check for all 5 previous skills, not just "Tight Vagina" as the tree shows.

I have the celebrity skin installed if that makes a difference (shouldn't in this case).

rand007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cydan on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Hey, I have had issues downloading the last few patches, including this full release. Is there an alternate link I can use?

Cydan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noik666 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 pm

is it possible to make windows in this game to have a scroll option im using hp mini and i cant c some things in game cant even proceed to a next day :/

noik666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rand007 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:21 am

Found a new bug: Stuff that you find with the "Seeker" special isn't added to inventory. So far I have lost 2 elegant nightgowns and a mace this way. I've also lost a Mace after finding it with "Search" the same way.

It would almost seems that if the value of the item is above a certain level then the item will be discarded instead. But you still get a messege that you find it. I donno how the code look here tho so can't say for sure. Oak Pendants and pyjamas I've found and recieved alot of.

rand007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isley on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Seems like there is a bug with dungeons : when Ulyn is brought here, the customer pays usually about 3k gold, but I don't earn them at the end of the day, I only have benefits from other girls.
Sorry for my english, I'm far from being perfectly fine with it.

Isley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rand007 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Reached the second tier now or whatever you call it and started earning more than 100$ from searches. The game always crash when this happens or I find items on this tier tho. Pretty serious bug since I can't continue after the first 100 or so days.

rand007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzuangel on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 am

Isley wrote:Seems like there is a bug with dungeons : when Ulyn is brought here, the customer pays usually about 3k gold, but I don't earn them at the end of the day, I only have benefits from other girls.

I've seen this too with other girls. The money from the dungeon rental sometimes fails to show up in the cash total.

I'm not sure if it happens all the time, I'll keep an eye on it.

I've been watching it more carefully and it seems to be working correctly. I think that the time the amount was low was caused by the end of the week maintenance. I wasn't watching too carefully then and I noticed that the end of the day total was less than the dungeon fee.

Last edited by zuzuangel on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update info)

zuzuangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackwave on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 am

I can't seem to download the game. The link always failed to load up.

blackwave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isley on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:52 pm

zuzuangel wrote:
Isley wrote:Seems like there is a bug with dungeons : when Ulyn is brought here, the customer pays usually about 3k gold, but I don't earn them at the end of the day, I only have benefits from other girls.

I've seen this too with other girls. The money from the dungeon rental sometimes fails to show up in the cash total.

I'm not sure if it happens all the time, I'll keep an eye on it.

I've been watching it more carefully and it seems to be working correctly. I think that the time the amount was low was caused by the end of the week maintenance. I wasn't watching too carefully then and I noticed that the end of the day total was less than the dungeon fee.

I don't think the weekly maintenance is the cause : I should have earned about 3k gold and I only earned 600, moreover this happened 3 times already and I'm sure for at least one of them it wasn't the time of weekly maintenance.

Isley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll in a Hat on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm

There's a problem with the rapidshare link.

When clicked it goes to adf.ly
Then, if you hit the skip ad it will refuse to load the page.

Troll in a Hat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmasterzoc on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 pm

i just tried the link and it worked fine. If you are having trouble with adf.ly, then try this

-right click link and choose copy link address (chrome), copy link location (firefox) or copy shortcut (IE)
-paste the link to the address bar and remove adf.ly section (http://adf.ly/______/) of the link and push enter

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum