BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .94a +

Post by emcioran on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:11 am

Please post bugs found in .94a+ here.

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .94a +

Post by diclatoris on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 am

Game crashes when using free girl Joker Card, when hiring girls off the street and hiring some girls

diclatoris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harrharr on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Im having a problem in starting,loading up the game.
A message appeared

"Fatal runtime error
bad file number <-1>"

xD
harrharr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oolalume on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm

This isn't exactly a bug, but it would be nice if the dialogue boxes for chat with the girls in town defaulted to the end of the conversation rather than always going back to the beginning. This would eliminate the need for much annoying scrolling.

Great game!

Oolalume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cursor on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Happiness seems not to increase with certain girls. I have 10 and only the first 5 seem to raise happiness.

Keep up the good work!

cursor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hypn0s on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 pm

This is a short list of bugs/typos/wishes. I am willing to help sort these issues out, if I can have a look at the source code:

1. Images behave weirdly. If you put a window on top of an image then remove the window, the portion of the image that was covered does not get redrawn. Not a huge problem, mostly an inconvenience.

2. The load time of the game seems to be a little bit too long. It takes just as much to start the game than to start something huge, like the Flash IDE.

3. Should the 'Bartering' skill really be 'Bar tending'? If not, what is its use?

4. The interface for scheduling is slightly inconvenient. I suggest removing the Apply Schedule button and just have the drop down menus set the schedule on select.

hypn0s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by satellite18 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:00 pm

hypn0s wrote:3. Should the 'Bartering' skill really be 'Bar tending'? If not, what is its use?
Bartering increases the chance for the girl to sell extra 'accessories' to the customer, I don't believe any stat or skill is associated with bartending.

Though that does bring up the issue of some skills being a bit confusing about their use, it would be cool if eventually there were a small help file/tutorial/tooltip feature that explains how all the skills and stats work and interact with each other, and how base stats influence various skills (if at all). For example, it would make sense for a high Charisma and Style score to increase the effectiveness of the 'Strip' skill. Just some food for thought whenever a pass is made to balance the various skills.

satellite18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harrharr on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:49 am

Dude, when I talk to a girl that I created at the town the game crashes and on the dialogbox it says "MleText532"

Last edited by harrharr on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
harrharr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JulySilverbird on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:26 pm

The bug in which items found through Search are not added seems to remain, still. Something tells me that the Search action does not receive much attention at all.

I'd suggest redrawing the lines in the Specials screen, that thing with Pleaser and Tight Vagina is misleading. Pulling 4 more lines, one for each of the prereqs, would solve it imo.

Whats the difference between Forest Shack and Tree House? if they both are virtually identical in terms of functionality, why the Tree House is so much more expensive?

JulySilverbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cursor on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:28 pm

The Experience Joker still do not work properly. The girl increses only 1 Level per Day.

cursor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scottm on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 pm

The number of occupied/available rooms gets messed up when you sell girls. The game seems to think they are still occupying your rooms.

scottm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top