BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .95a +

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .95a +

Post by emcioran on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:03 am

grom47 wrote: I'm getting the same thing in .96

In .95 I've started a new game in Difficult, and now I'm getting a freeze some time after day 100. After ending the day if I hit the summary button nothing happens. If instead I hit Next Customer or Next House I can go through the usual actions until the last customer of the day. After that nothing. The Next Customer/Next House/Summary buttons are active, but nothing happens when hitting them. If I remember correctly from my first game, this is around where the one advertizement occurred.

Send me the related save game and I will take a look.

Thanks,
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBod on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 pm

In .95 - (.96 keeps crashing for me so I went back to 95) Something doesn't seem right with the endurance, hygiene and sex relief bonuses being provided by buildings. My first few girls need frequent days off, and time spent on hygiene, and can sometimes become oversexed, whatever building I assign them to, and whatever equipment they have, but currently every girl from my 7th on is sitting at max endurance, max hygiene, can work every shift with no breaks, even if assigned to one of the shit-hole buildings, and never drops below max unless beaten up! It seems like maybe the building bonuses are being applied when the girl is first recruited rather than on assignment, and possibly they're being stacked, which is why they quickly ramp up to perma-maxed? - something isn't right anyway Wink

CeeBod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by boeboe on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Not sure it's a bug or a feature, hope the former.

The game now (.95a/.96a) requires 102 girls and it always starts up with the last one (Kurohime).

Girlmaker tool doesn't allow for girls to be deleted if the total drops under 102.

Earlier versions could start up with around 10 girls and the starting girl was randomized.

I'm using a few alternative installations with distinct themes and specific sets of girls.

Just copying the girls.txt and related images to the .a95/.a96 versions doesn't work anymore as these sets don't have the required 102 images.

greetz,
B.

boeboe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by satellite18 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 am

CeeBod wrote:In .95 - (.96 keeps crashing for me so I went back to 95) Something doesn't seem right with the endurance, hygiene and sex relief bonuses being provided by buildings. My first few girls need frequent days off, and time spent on hygiene, and can sometimes become oversexed, whatever building I assign them to, and whatever equipment they have, but currently every girl from my 7th on is sitting at max endurance, max hygiene, can work every shift with no breaks, even if assigned to one of the shit-hole buildings, and never drops below max unless beaten up! It seems like maybe the building bonuses are being applied when the girl is first recruited rather than on assignment, and possibly they're being stacked, which is why they quickly ramp up to perma-maxed? - something isn't right anyway Wink

I've noticed the same thing, the first few girls get worn out pretty easily regardless of what building they're in and a moderate workload, yet the rest seem invincible aside from getting beat up. Something definitely isn't right.

satellite18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasti man LH on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Whenever I hire out a new girl and assign her to a building, the "Prostitute" option doesn't appear in the scheduler. I've already tried using multiple girls from different GPACs, and so far nothing works besides my starter girl.

And the game crashes whenever I want to exit out of the game.

tasti man LH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harrharr on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 am

tasti man LH wrote:Whenever I hire out a new girl and assign her to a building, the "Prostitute" option doesn't appear in the scheduler. I've already tried using multiple girls from different GPACs, and so far nothing works besides my starter girl.

And the game crashes whenever I want to exit out of the game.

Go to OPTIONS, then PREFERENCES, then uncheck the DISABLE OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT.After that; start a new game.
harrharr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasti man LH on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:49 am

...alright, that seemes to work. Although game still randomly crashes whenever I hit "exit"...

tasti man LH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perkele on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Sell a building with girls working in it with the girls window open in the background. Go to that girls window and click on a building in the assignment tab, game crashes. Might be related to the fact that the girls window building list doesn't get updated when a building is sold and one thing leads to another...

Perkele

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top