not old enough

View previous topic View next topic Go down

not old enough

Post by hekheler on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 pm

idk if this is really a bug but, is there a way to make girls "grow up" so that they can work? ive tried school, i don't think it did anything

hekheler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not old enough

Post by jackrabbit on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 pm

If this is relating to Simbro 1x then there isn't such a facility. In fact I do not know of any sim brothel type game where the girls age from "lolita" to adult. If you're looking to recruit "working girls" then it's better to stick to the ones that look old enough and avoid the rest.

Tip for Simbro 1x, if you're really intent on hiring girls that have the "lolita" trait, but are not sure how to employ them, then a few like Marissa make for fairly decent marketing agents, or with a little training they can make effective bodyguards (I've lost count of how many times Heather has saved other girls from getting hurt).

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by goom on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 pm

There is such a way, but not by aging them. You can get your 'lolita' girls to work. Although it goes against some peoples personal PREFERENCES, which is probably why it was DISABLED.

goom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by diokham on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:08 am

hekheler wrote:idk if this is really a bug but, is there a way to make girls "grow up" so that they can work? ive tried school, i don't think it did anything

It's not a bug, you can simply enable/disable the lolita content from the game window, just click Options/Preferences/Content. Be aware: enabling/disabling the content will reset your current game...

diokham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum