Problems with Downloads (v.97a)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with Downloads (v.97a)

Post by MaranelSousan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:19 am

I'm new to this, honestly just found the first version of this game a few days ago on a website and loved it, so please bear with me if I'm acting stupid. First, I couldn't quite figure out where a topic of this form would belong, as it neither deals with the game nor the forum but rather the download of the current game, v.97a. It was presented in two locations from the topic, a Rapidshare and a Hotfile. I tried Hotfile first and got a warning that the program was malicious, so I canceled the download. From there, I proceeded to Rapidshare, where I was required to make an account to do anything. Upon finishing that I sat at the screen with the Sim Brothel program and couldn't find a way to download it. I am only presented with the options of Upload or Share, neither of which are the options I want. So, yeah, its a question of the download itself and of Rapidshare, something I don't seem to know how to use at all.
Please do bear with me, this really is all new to me and its a bit confusing as to what is supposed to be done to do what I want things to do.

MaranelSousan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with Downloads (v.97a)

Post by Motafiedshark on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

You Should had downloaded it From Mediafire I had never problems with it

Motafiedshark

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MotafiedShark?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top