Girl Requests

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Girl Requests

Post by Vava on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 am

Okay, as long as something else doesn't interrupt my post...

>>> Honag

Looked at the new styles you had thought of, and here are my opinions on them:

Wild) I don't think Wild is necessary, since it seems to function and describe a character in probably the same way that Nymphomaniac does. That's my opinion on it, though.
Model) Actually, the style concept didn't sound so bad. I'm not really sure about the name, though, since most characters aren't actually Models, but it looks like it could work out pretty well.
Expert) I think the word 'Expert' would more accurately describe a character whose Sex stat is at 80+ rather than as a style name.
Marionette) Unless if you can suggest at least three more characters to have this style (or otherwise distribute another three Marionette themes), it should either be editted to resemble Bleach, Goddess or Naruto (i.e. to have the same function at every level) or simply be discarded. *wikis Saber Marionette* ... Huh... I was originally going to suggest changing the theme name to Magical Girl (they looking like magical girls to me...) but now... I dunno. It seems like there are possibly a few more Marionettes in the series for the theme, but I haven't seen the series, so I can't say...
Flat-Chested) Loup was the first one to come up with a Small Breasts theme (I started calling it Flat-Chest for some reason), but there's nothing wrong with posting it with a different stat arrangement. Also, I found the idea of gaining Building Reputation through a theme... Well, inspiring. I don't think anyone had thought of that until then, and the idea really opens up some doors to making the themes more diverse.

Anyway, I don't know what it should be renamed to, but I think Model should look something like:

Level 1: +5 customers, You gain 5% of gold (The game formats the styles like this. By 'You gain X% of gold,' it means you gain that much more. It confused me at first, but it just needs a little rewrite... or something like that.)
Level 2: +10 customers, You gain 10% of gold
Level 3: +1 Building Reputation, +15 customers, You gain 15% of gold
Level 4: +1 Building Reputation, +20 customers, You gain 20% of gold
Level 5: +2 Building Reputation, +25 customers, You gain 20% of gold

The idea of the theme is customer attraction. I stopped it at +25 at the end to prevent it from completely outclassing Goddess (+40 customers). The Building Reputation is to suggest the lasting influence of the Model characters having worked there, which will increase the number of customers who show up regardless of the building's later themes, while the extra gold gives a little extra incentive to using the theme (also, having a famous person working at your building allows one to increase the price of 'admission').
Now, on to other business. I'm going to post girls who 1) have already been suggested, but 2) I thought something was missing or needed adjusting. As always, I have all the necessary pictures on hand.

I don't know who originally suggested this character, but I found her on the "Read before posting" sticky.

Name: Aegis/Aigis (Display Name: I'd prefer to go with Aegis, since that was her original name.)
Description: "Aegis is a robot from Persona 3" (A vague description, yes, but that's the shortest one I can give.)
Charisma: 20 (Agreed with. She has a melancholic beauty to her, but she's very detached and blunt in her mannerisms.)
Sex: 30 (Agreed with. About as good as a machine with a human body and no experience can provide.)
Constitution: 60 (I would have put 50, personally, but I seem to remember her as one of the more 'tanky' characters in that game.)
Obedience: 45 (The original 70 seemed too high; even 45 seems rather steep. She followed her programming and previous orders, but she didn't seem to listen to new ones... well, until that one time...)
Leader: None (Somehow, I don't think she'd have a leader ability, either.)
Theme 1: Obedient (She was pretty good at following her programmed orders... but she was also very determined at guarding the main protagonist, too...)
Theme 2: Flat Chest (In concept art, her body is pretty much gender-neutral.)
Theme 3: None (Couldn't think of anything else)
Special: Occassionally gains 1 Charisma or 1 Sex (Over the course of the game, Aegis' demeanor became more and more human, to the point where she was able to act on her own will to resist her orders to kill the protagonists. I also haven't get the tear-jerking true ending out of my head... Function-wise, I believe this would be similar to how Taki, Mokoto and Yoruichi gain stats. However, for Aegis, I see it occurring twice as often, randomly determining which stat to add to. The text would read something like "Aegis seems to be behaving more... humanly. +1 Charisma" or "Aegis seems to be more... compassionate. +1 Sex."

This character was posted by KN19 on "Girl Requests pg. 2"

Name: Bayonetta (Display Name: Bayonetta. I honestly had to luck-out to find all the necessary pictures.)
Description: "Bayonetta is an umbra witch from Bayonetta"
Charisma: 50 (Agreed with. Her body has inhuman sex appeal, but I don't think her personality is going to appeal.)
Sex: 80 (Agreed with. The Bayonetta game, to my knowledge, was made by the same guy who did Devil May Cry. However, while Dante, Vergil and Nero focus on "exaggerated amounts of violence," Bayonetta focuses on "exaggerated amounts of sexiness." This was what he said the point of the game was. :/)
Constitution: 60 (Agreed with. Very physically fit, but, like with the DMC series, you're not supposed to be taking a lot of hits.)
Obedience 10 (30 seemed way too high for someone with that amount of power...)
Leader: Sex bonus (I couldn't think of anything more fitting, so I left this as is.)
Theme 1: Big Boobs (Honestly, her body is inhuman in its proportions.)
Theme 2: Demon/Limber/Nymphomaniac (Originally Nymphomaniac, which was appropriate enough. However, she also performs ridiculously flexible maneuvers in combat, and, considering her outfit is generated from her hair, the act of undressing alone would be frightening for the average person. Since I can't really decide what to stick to, I left this as multiple choice.)
Theme 3: Demon/Limber/Nymphomaniac (Originally Exotic, but I don't think she's as exotic as she is demonic in appearance. Whatever wasn't picked for Theme 2 is left for the choices of Theme 3.)

Honag posted this girl on the last page, but we're still going to need potential card pictures for her.

Name: Marine (Display Name: Marine)
Description: "Marine is a magical girl from Marine A Go-Go"
Charisma: 45 (I thought she needed at least 5 more Charisma. Her physical appearance isn't spectacular, but her innocent nature and caring disposition
Sex: 60 (10 more sex. I mean, if I guessed the plot through the Spanish subtitles correctly, I think she's been tasked with gathering semen from Japanese people to ensure that they don't go extinct, what with their extremely low birthrates and all...)
Constitution: 50 (Agreed with. She has some stamina, but she still gets tired.)
Obedience: 60 (Agreed with. She follows her orders really well.)
Leader: Obedience bonus (Enhance Style effect is a possibility, but Obedience bonus works fine, too.)
Theme 1: Big Boobs (Jesus, her bust size is ridiculous...)
Theme 2: Motherly/Tough (Originally Tough, but I'm not sure if she could be considered so. I think it was her gentle personality that people appreciated most in her, so I'm leaning towards Motherly on this one.)
Theme 3: Cosplay (Her outfit changes, I think, to suit the tastes of whoever she is engaging in sexual acts with... Useful, really, considering what she's tasked with...)

This girl was originally posted by hentailogic on "Girl Requests pg. 1"

Name: Sophitia Alexandra (Display Name: Sophitia)
Description: "Sophitia Alexandra is a character from Soul Calibur"
Charisma: 65 (Agreed with. I can't say why for sure, but I always felt she was the most desirable woman in the Soul Calibur series.)
Sex: 40 (Originally 25. In my book, there's a difference between 'innocent' and 'ignorant.' I don't think she'd be knowledgeable in sexual matters, but I believe that she'd be passionate about it when she does engage in it.)
Constitution: 50 (Agreed with. Her stamina and damage output were about mid-ranged.)
Obedience: 55 (Agreed with. She'd protect Soul Edge, itself, to keep her own children alive. (though I don't agree with using that as a way of getting her to work; black-mail against someone like Sophitia seems... distasteful))
Leader: Constitution bonus (Couldn't think of anything else more fitting, so...)
Theme 1: Big Boobs (I think they were about as big as Taki's... They were big enough, for sure.)
Theme 2: Tough (I think it's to be expected that a character from a fighting game will either have Tough or Limber as one of their themes... At least, most traditional fighting games, anyway.)
Theme 3: Motherly (Caring mother of two children who was willing to doom many more lives for their sake
--Constitution bonus

Also, I'd like to state that I have the necessary pictures for Daisy (who I revised on page 4), Etna (by yak_face on page 5), Morrigan (also yak_face, page 5), and Saria (by Skuld, page 1).

Since I can't think of a closing statement...
Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honag on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:51 am

i forget about the outfit of Marine ^^' cosplay look good for her.

when i thought about Marionette, i thought about the name "Saber Marionette", but now i have one idea, Robot or Android, i see sometimes Saber Marionette, they really are android, and this style can be used in the Theme 3 of Aegis, and now will be 4 with it.

maybe you're right about the wild , and when i thought about Model, is like Splendid Body from Sim Brothel, and model is the only word i find. The same with Expert, i thought about a character with high Knowledge about sex, as someone who read the kamasutra all the day XD and i try to make something from Flat-Chested, i'm thinking about how to put it in some character.
Honag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayline on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:38 am

Name : Winry Rockbell
Description : Automail mechanic in Fullmetal Alchemist.
Charisma : 35
Sex : 55
Constitution : 60
Obedience : 20
Leader : (None)
Theme1 : Tough
Theme2 : None
Theme3 : None

Name : Riza Hawkeye
Description : 1st Lieutenant within the Amestris Military in Fullmetal Alchemist.
Charisma : 60
Sex : 35
Constitution : 55
Obedience : 50
Leader : Obedience bonus (strict disciplinarian)
Theme2 : Obedient

Kayline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xydran on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 am

Here's my suggestions, though I think that we should have some more Zelda girls in the game...

Name : Midna
Description : Midna is the princess of the Twilight Realm from the Zelda series
Charisma : 80
Sex : 60
Constitution : 25
Obedience : 25
Leader: sex and charisma bonus; obedience minus
Theme1 : Exotic
Theme2 : Noble

Name : Karei
Description : Karei is a princess from Kingdom Hearts
Sex : 40
Constitution : 40
Obedience : 50
Leader : (Pure of Heart) Constitution and Charisma bonus; sex minus
Theme1 : Noble
Theme2 : Smile
Theme3 : Lolita

Name : Monica
Description : Monica is a warrior princess from the future in Dark Cloud 2
Charisma : 75
Sex : 60
Leader : None
Theme2 : Nymphomaniac

Name : Roll
Description : Roll is a robotic maid from Megaman
Charisma : 40
Sex : 20
Obedience : 90
Leader : Repairs brothel
Theme1 : Smile
Theme2 : Obedient
Theme3 : Lolita

Last edited by Xydran on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Xydran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 am

A note on work pictures: I finally sat down and checked out area of graphics for the day to day pictures of the girls at work... and I thought that the max area for those pics was 250X250. I was wrong. The max area is, based on highest vertical pic and widest horizontal pic I could find, 300X300 (though I am sure the horizontal number could go higher)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey there! Im a Nwecomer and whould Like to Request a Girl.

Bayonetta

Description : Main Character of the Videogame Bayonetta
Charisma
: 80
Sex : 70
Constitution : 70
Leader :
(None)
Theme2 : None
I will edit the other Types later!
Taki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Damn Spring Break... Throwing off my routine... *grumble grumble*

>>> Kayline

Winry and Hawkeye were already suggested by someone, though I don't know who, exactly, since they're currently listed on the Read before posting sticky. Here are my thoughts on comparing the two versions:

Winry: You both seemed to agree on the same stats, roughly, except for Sex. I'm not sure whose rating seems more believeable, though; Winry most likely hasn't had much experience with it, but she has read a lot of medical books, so it's anybody's guess. Smile seemed like an appropriate theme to keep from the other version, but I'm not so sure about Tough, personally. She is a mechanic and she isn't unfit, but I don't picture her as someone who could be considered Tough... I dunno, but it still works so it's alright. I also think she may qualify for Smart, just maybe. Possible Leader ability ideas seem to center on Building repair for me, but I'm sure there are other possibilities.
Hawkeye: Your ratings for her stats seemed the most appropriate, and your inclusion of Obedient was also very fitting. I think the Leader ability of the other one may be more fitting, but that's just me.

>>> Xydran

I'm guessing the Midna your posting is the unaltered Twili version and not the imp version, which should be appropriate enough for this game, maybe. Someone had already suggested her on Page 2, but they were leaning towards the imp version. I don't really know who Karei and Monica are, so I don't know what to say regarding them. Roll had been suggested by Manimal (the same guy who suggested the imp Midna, strangely enough...) on Page 2. You both agreed moreorless on her Charisma, Sex and Constitution, but your Leader ability and Obedience rating were more fitting. I'm not sure if she would have the Obedience theme, herself, but she would still need the Lolita theme, since she and Rock were built to resemble and behave like adolescents.

>>> Taki

Bayonetta was already suggested on Page 2 by KN19, and I posted an alteration to her stats on the last page.

*phew* I need to get back to working on new girls and/or possible story things. Spring Break has really thrown my personal schedule out of whack. :/
Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taki on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 am

Okay than i did´nt see it sorry! Net time i will read more carefully.
Taki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xydran on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:40 am

I was refering to Midna's 'true form' at the end of the game, though I have read that alot of gamers were somehow turned on by the imp version...some people like the oddest things. I actually felt a bit reluctant to bring Karei up, coming from a young teen game, but she was very attractive to me when I was thirteen or so. Monica meanwhile comes from a game no-one knows about nowadays, but they have some very sexy pics of her floating around on the internet.
Xydran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honag on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:49 am

Vava, let the new girls with me XD
go rest the brain for a time, sometimes i need it too
and i can help u with the story.

Team Up Forum! XD

(sorry, i love team work in storys ^^')
Honag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinite I.D. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:13 am

You should add more characters from Ah! My goddess, specifically, Peorth and Mara/Mahler/whatever, if you've seen it you know who i'm talking about.
anyway stat wise
Peorth
Another Goddess
Charisma-40
Sex-80
Constitution-80
obedience-50
leader-sex bonus cahrisma malus
Goddess
Nymphomaniac

Mara/Mahler
a demon from Ah! my Goddess
Charisma-10
sex-70
constitution-90
obedience-90
leader-none
big boobs

Infinite I.D.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Honag on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 pm

i dont know if someone suggest already, but i'll put them here

Name: Chun Li
Description:
She is a single young girl filled with the beauty of spring. (SF)

Charisma : 50 (i dont know why XD)
Sex : 50 (either)
Constitution : 60 (because she is a strong fighter)
Obedience : 40 (because she is An undercover Interpol Agent
)

Leader : Reputation bonus

Theme2 : Limber
Theme3 : Street Fighter
(i put this theme in NEW STYLES )

Name: Cammy
Description:
Cammy was one of the four "New Challengers" introduced in the fourth (SF)

Charisma : 30
Constitution : 50
Obedience : 50 (because she is a militar
)

Leader : Obedient bonus

Theme1 : Big Boobs
Theme2 : Street Fighter
Theme3 : Limber

Name: R. Mika
Description:
Mika's goal is to be "Star of the Ring." (SF)

Charisma : 60 (Because she is a westler)

Leader : Constitution bonus

Theme3 :
Street Fighter

Name: Elena
Description:
Elena is a princess in an African tribe that has a cultural tradition of fighting, making her a warrior princess. (SF)

Charisma : 30
Constitution : 70
Obedience : 30

Leader : Sex bonus

Theme3 :
Street Fighter

Name: Ibuki
Description:
Ibuki is a beautiful young girl from Japan raised in a hidden ninja village and trained in the deadly arts of ninjutsu. (SF)

Charisma : 45
Sex : 45
Obedience : 60

Leader : Gold bonus

Theme2 : Ninja
Theme3 :
Street Fighter

Name: Bulma
Description:
Bulma's role as an inventor becomes important at several points in the series. (Dragon Ball)

Sex : 65
Constitution : 45
Obedience : 30

Leader : Building Repair

Theme2 : Motherly
Theme3 :
Smart
Honag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unohana Retsu Suggestion

Post by Superdude121 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 am

Unohana Retsu

Description: Only female captain in bleach. She's one of the most powerful characters in the show and very smart and knowledgeable.

Charisma: 20
Sex: 40
Constitution:60
Obedience: 30

Leader: Girls gain more constitution.

Theme 1: Bleach
Theme 2: Big Boobs
Theme 3: Tough

Superdude121

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 am

Well... I finally found a few more girls I wanted to add. And a modification of a suggested skill (nursing) and a new skill (nun). Some people might wonder about the religious implications of the nun skill, but hey... I am going by nun chars from the games I was using... and they may be RC, but they are NOT celibate. The chars I am suggesting are from I'm Gonna Nurse You 1&2. That should easily explain my discussion of nurse style.. but there are 3 nuns in those games, all 3 of which can be seduced by the main char.

Kaede Maioka
Origin: Kaede is a nurse instructor in I'm Gonna Nurse You 1.
Char: 65
Sex: 65
Con: 90
Obed: 20
Leadership: enhance nurse style effect.
Styles: Nurse, Nympho, Smile. Smart (edited April 30)

Mamiji Maioka (Kaede's daughter)
Origin: Mamiji is a student nurse in I'm Gonna Nurse You 1.
Char: 45
Sex: 30
Cons: 85
Obed: 60
Leadership:
Styles: Nurse, Lolita, Nympho

Nanana Yoshina
Origin Nanana is a student nurse in I'm Gonna Nurse You 1.
Char: 20
Sex: 20
Cons: 90
Obed: 90
Leadership:
Styles: Nurse, Lolita, Obedience

Emi Katakura
Origin: Emi is the nun in I'm Gonna Nurse You 1 (see... I told you there would be nuns)
Char: 50
Cons: 40
Obed: 80
Leadership: Obedience bonus
Styles: Obedience, Mother Like, Nun

Chisa Mutsuki
Origin: Chisa is the class president and student nurse in I'm Gonna Nurse You 1.
Char: 35
Sex: 15
Const: 90
Obed: 75
Leadership:
Styles: Nurse, Girls in Glasses, Big Boobs, Smart (edited April 30)

Maria Nagasaki
Origin: Maria N. is a nun in I'm Gonna Nurse You 2. ("N." included because of Maria S. of the Sagara Family set I suggested earlier)
Char: 60
Sex: 50
Cons: 50
Obed: 40
Leadership: Enhances Nun and Nurse styles (she is a nun with the heart of a nurse).
Styles: Nun, Nurse, Nympho (triple N... 8-)... )

Akira Nagasaki (daughter of Maria.... sort of)
Origin: Akira is a student nurse in I'm Gonna Nurse You 2.
Char: 30
Cons: 80
Obed: 60
Leadership:
Styles: Nurse, Lolita

Hibari Ishigami
Origin: Hibari is a nurse student in I'm Gonna Nurse You 2.
Cons: 80
Obed:80
Leadership:
Styles: Nurse, Lolita, Obedient

Elena Bianchi
Origin: Elena is a nun (and daughter of a mafioso) in I'm Gonna Nurse You 2. (She really is... the main char in game slept with her sister... and is hiding in Japan from the Sicilian Mafia)
Char: 60
Cons: 70
Obed: 50
Leadership: House damage reduced (customers are FAR less rowdy because they fear her father will put a hit on them).
Style: Nun, Nympho, Tough.

Yuna Igarashi
Origin: Yuna is a nurse teacher in I'm Gonna Nurse You 2.
Cons: 90
Obed: 80
Leadership: Enhance Nurse and Nun styles (she is a nurse with the heart of a nun).
Styles Nurse, Obedient, Nun

For those confused... Yuna and Maria are both a mixture of Nun and Nurse. If you played the game and got to the harem end, you would see that, at one point, the two switch roles.

The new styles:

Nurse (I know... been done... I just... re-designed it)
Lvl 1: Heal 2/day
Lvl 2: Heal 3/day, Constitution +1
Lvl 3: Heal 5/day, Constitution +1, Obedience +1
Lvl 4: Heal 6/day, Constitution +2, Obedience +1, +5% gold
Lvl 5: Heal 8/day, Constitution +2, Obedience +2, +10% gold, +5 customers

Nun ("Get thee to a nunnery" Hamlet Act 3, Scene 1)
Lvl 1: +1 Obedience
Lvl 2: +1 Obedience, +1 Sex
Lvl 3: +2 Obedience, +1 Sex, Lolita*
Lvl 4: +2 Obedience, +2 Sex, Lolita
Lvl 5: +3 Obedience, +2 Sex, Lolita

* Lolita: If you have at least 2 Lolitas in the house using Nun style, at lvl 3 Nun and above, you begin to get the additional style of Lolita. It's lvl is, as always, based on the number of Lolitas you have (2 = +1, 3 = +2, etc). So, in a house with 6 Nuns and 6 Lolitas, your house is run on styles lvl 5 Nun and lvl 5 Lolita.

A joke (which may explain my mixture of Nun and Lolita)

A priest, hearing confessions, had a man confess to him that he had had a blow job. The priest had absolutely no idea what a blow job was so he was not sure what kind of absolution he should give the man. For now, he gave 3 Hail Mary's and sent the man on his way. He then went to the bishop in charge of his district and said, "Bishop... I had a confession today that... confused me. What is a 'blow jog.'"

The bishop, not wanting to show how much experience he had had in life, told the priest, "I'm not sure... maybe you should ask around."

Figuring he would have to do the research himself, the father left the church to ask around. The moment he opened the door, he saw the mother superior of the all girls Catholic high school across the way. He figured that she may be able to help him.

"Mother Superior," he called. "What's a blow jog?"

"Twenty Dollars," she replied.

OOO... Forgot to mention. The above pictures are just samples of all the pics I have for these girls. If the developers are interested, let me know and I can upload a zip for them to get.

New tack on... I added Girls in Glasses to Chisa. That is a style I wrote up on page 9 of this thread. The full write up is there, but the basics are:

Girls in Glasses
lvl 1 +5% income
lvl 2 +10% income, +2% house rep
lvl 3 +15% income, +4% house rep, +2% girls rep
lvl 4 +20% income, +6% house rep, +3% girls rep, +1 obed
lvl 5 +25% income, +8% house rep, +5% girls rep, +2 obed, +10 customers.

Last edited by Loup Garou on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of the Obvious on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Uh Superdude, last time i checked Soi Fon was also a woman.
Master of the Obvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:51 am

Master of the Obvious wrote:Uh Superdude, last time i checked Soi Fon was also a woman.

Isn't Soi Fon already in the game?

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:25 am

>>> Spacebird

He's saying that Unohana Retsu isn't the only female captain.

>>> Honag

Cammy and Chun Li are already on the "Read before posting" sticky. By comparison, I think your interpretations sound a bit better (although I wonder about Cammy's 70 Sex rating...). Also, Bulma was posted on Page 5, but, again, I think your variant was more accurate. However, I'm not sure if she would qualify for Motherly/Maternal Instinct. After all, just because you're a mother doesn't mean your motherly. >.> Also, I think the Street Fighter theme should be renamed to make it a more generic theme; a theme that portrays the girl as one fully capable of life-or-death combat. "Amazoness" comes to mind for me...

>>> Superdude121

Unohana Retsu was already suggested on Pag... wait... why'd you post her twice?

>>> Infinite I.D.

Peorth was already posted on Page 1, but I haven't seen the series so I can't say which version sounds more accurate...

>>> Loup Garou

Damn it, all of your ideas are just so good. I think we're short on Nuns, though (by two, I believe; three more Nuns would be safe). I can think of maybe one character who I could suggest with the Nun style (and, interestingly enough, the Demon style >:3), but it's hard finding art on her, so I'm going to have to set that aside for now. I'm not sure about the health gain on the Nurse style, but it sounds reasonable enough (set that as Eirin's third theme with no arguement). Also, the idea of joint-themes sounds... well, promising. It opens up doors for other potential themes, really, and I'm surprised no one else had even mentioned it until you did.

>>> Me

Anyway, I've got a few girls to post, but I need to hit the restroom, first. As a warning, most of them are Touhou.
Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:51 am

The developer of the java version of the game says he has 10 nuns (including one of my nuns, Emi), so it is very developable. He made sure it was ok with me before he added my nuns and nurses (and my sagara girls) to his set. If he can find 9 nuns above my 3..... there are sisters to look for.

The nurse healing thing... hey... the earlier suggestion on the style ended up having them heal 15 a day at lvl 5... at least I think it was 15... it is discussed early on in this thread... I did some modifications on that one... and took it a lot further with this.

The joint-themes screamed at me when I was developing nuns... I mean really... nuns in charge of an all girls catholic school.... the two styles were MEANT to be together.. 8-) You would draw in serious groups... guys who like younger women... guys who like older... guys who like girls wearing short plaid skirts carrying book bags..... guys who like authority figures dressed in very covering outfits (average nun outfits of old, all you saw were a face and sometimes hands)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:18 am

Yeah, I remember the previous version of it; it needed some serious balancing. Also, good to know that I shouldn't have to fret about finding Nun characters to fit the theme. I also knew somewhere inside me that Nun and Lolita went hand-in-hand, but I wasn't sure just how to word it...

Anyway, I said I'd post girls, so I'll do that.

Name: Ichirin Kumoi (Display Name: Ichirin)
Description: "Ichirin Kumoi is a youkai from the Touhou series"
Charisma: 55 (There's not really a lot of depth to this character, so most of the numbers were just kind of based on whatever prejudice I was experiencing when I was looking around.)
Constitution: 30
Obedience: 40
Leader: None (Since the only real defining feature she had was that she was teamed up with a pink-cloud youkai, I didn't really have much to work with, here.)
Theme 1: Touhou
Theme 2: Big Boobs (Every possible work picture I could find, which wasn't a lot, really, depicted her with a large bust...)
Theme 3: None/Nun (Her outfit closely resembles that of a Buddhist nun, which was probably intended. However, I don't have any justifiable facts for her to have the Nun theme, but I'm still leaning towards it.)(None... Nun... Pun?)

Name: Iku Nagae (Display Name: Iku. ... Strangely enough, 'iku' is the equivalent of saying 'cumming' in Japanese... Apparently I was very slow to realize that. :S)
Description: "Iku Nagae is an oarfish youkai from the Touhou series"
Charisma: 45 (Not a very forceful character. She typically watches others to see what they do.)
Sex: 35 (I'm not sure why I put it at this rating... It may be because she's an oarfish, who are emissaries of dragons, who are considered water gods... Huh... I'm not entirely sure.)
Constitution: 40 (Described as laid-back and lazy. Probably a result of her occupation?)
Obedience: 50 (Not forceful, but I doubt she'd let you push her around so easily, either.)
Leader: None (Her power was the ability to read the atmosphere. I'm not sure how that could be incorporated into a more prospective way...)
Theme 2: Big Boobs (Often depicted with this... I hate seeing this pop up all the time.)
Theme 3: Motherly (She's typically portrayed as a tutor or nanny to Tenshi because of how she handled Tenshi causing turmoil in Gensokyo.)

Name: Kaguya Houraisan (Display Name: Kaguya)
Description: "Kaguya Houraisan is an exiled Lunarian princess from the Touhou series"
Charisma: 70 (She's quite the conversationalist, and knows a lot of old stories.)
Sex: 30 (Lives in exile in Eientei, which has magical enchantments placed upon it to mask its location. She also set up a literally impossible courtship requirement for her suitors.)
Constitution: 40 (I don't think she's very physically active, but not necessarily that out of shape.)
Obedience: 35 (Somewhat willful, I believe.)
Leader: None (I'm not sure what I could do with her power to manipulate time...)
Theme 2: Noble (An exiled princess. She's also considered the princess of Eientei, which is where she resides.)
Theme 3: Cat Girl (I kept seeing her depicted with cat ears and a cat tail, and just recently learned that it's supposed to be a reference to Hazuki, a vampire from Moon Phase who wears cat ears. I decided she might as well have the theme.)

Name: Keine Kamishirasawa (Display Name: Keine)
Description: "Keine Kamishirasawa is a were-hakutaku from the Touhou series"
Charisma: 60 (... I think this was a personal opinion of mine...)
Sex: 50 (Huh... I'm not sure why I put this rating here... Again, probably a person opinion.)
Constitution: 40 (Somewhat fit, though she doesn't exactly live a very active lifestyle.)
Obedience: 50 (She acts towards benefiting humans, first and foremost, so I don't think she'd be too hard to get to work...)
Leader: Reputation gain/Enhance Style effect (I'm not sure which of these to choose, as they could both reflect her profession as a teacher.)
Theme 2: Big Boobs (Because of the way her hakutaku form appears, she is often compared to a cow. With that, milk jokes.)
Theme 3: Smart (She spends most of her time teaching in a human village.)
Special: Turns into were-hakutaku every four weeks (As I was browsing around for her pictures, I noticed a few that depicted her in the were-form, which consists of her hair color changing and two long horns growing out of her head. For some reason, I thought this could make for an interesting property for her to possess. Mechanically, I think it would simply add 20 to her Charisma, Sex and Constitution, but lower her Obedience by 50... Or something like that, anyway. It's a thought.)

Name: Koakuma (Display Name: Koakuma)
Description: "Koakuma is a devil from the Touhou series"
Charisma: 40 (Somehow, I don't think she's got a very soothing tongue on her. Fairly attractive, though, so...)
Sex: 60 (Demon prejudice and it gives her some initial value.)
Constitution: 40 (She's very weak for a demon.)
Obedience: 30 (Like fairies, she's carefree and mischievious.)
Leader: None (She's only considered a normal enemy as far as power and role is concerned, and she's most likely Patchouli's subordinate. That doesn't really give much to work with as far as Leader abilities go...)
Theme 2: Demon (Visibly has, what, three pairs of bat wings?)
Theme 3: None (Couldn't think of anything else that fit.)

Name: Usada Hikaru (Display Name: Usada)
Description: "Usada Hikaru is a girl from Di Gi Charat"
Charisma: 65 (A rather charming young woman, she dreams of becoming an idol.)
Sex: 40 (I think she lacks experience, but is more than willing to try.)
Constitution: 35 (Still young, and not exactly an athlete if I recall...)
Obedience: 50 (One of the best mannered characters in the series.)
Leader: Attract more customers, Gain more gold, You pay more of advertising costs (Her job was to attract customers and promote business, which she was fairly good at. However, that would be a separate salary in this game.)
Theme 1: Big Boobs (I recall that she had a fair bust size, and most fan art emphasizes on it.)
Theme 2: Cosplay (Wears a maid outfit with two large, six-sided die to braid her hair and bunny ears. A lot of her fantasies and daydreams put her in various outfits, so I think Cosplay may apply to her.)
Theme 3: None (Nothing else after that.)

Name: Yuugi Hoshiguma (Display Name: Yuugi)
Description: "Yuugi Hoshiguma is an oni from the Touhou series"
Charisma: 45 (She's a little scary, frankly, but not unattractive.)
Sex: 70 (Considering oni are depicted as party animals, I wouldn't be surprised.)
Constitution: 70 (Oni.)
Obedience: 25 (Oni. >.>)
Leader: None (Her powers aren't really defined, and I'm not entirely sure what sake could do mechanically speaking...)
Theme 2: Big Boobs (Promotional art depicted her with a large bust.)
Theme 3: Tough (She fights while holding a drinking impliment filled with sake and does not spill a drop while doing so. That says quite a bit about her. I'll replace this theme with whatever Street Fighter gets renamed to.)

*phew* I'm not sure how many Touhou characters are left, but it can't be that much more. My next course of action will be to go through the current girl list and find who could qualify for Nurse, Nun and whatever we rename Street Fighter to.
Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:34 am

Iku is the Japanese exclamation for.... orgasm? Would her lover shout "Iku, Iku" during sex? Having an overtly sexually oriented name like that reminds me of a man I knew growing up... very nice Jewish gentleman who lived on my block. He was the first born in his family and... I am guessing he was conceived on the occasion of his mother loosing her virginity... because his name was Hymen Grossman. For those unaware of the term, the hymen is that thin wall of "skin" that a man must penetrate to break a woman's virginity.
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superdude121 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 am

Well I meant to post pics for unouhana retsu, but for some reason they didn't show. And yeah i was wrong about her being the only captain i forgot.

Superdude121

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superdude121 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 am

kaolla Su
Love Hina Character. She's crazy and likes to drive other people crazy.

Charisma: 80
Constitution: 60
Obedience: 0
Sex: 50

Leader Style: Damages house more rapidly.

Theme 1: Lolita
Theme 2:
Theme 3

Superdude121

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:21 pm

*facepalm*

1) Large images are large. X.X

2) Okay, I only read three of the manga and watched one of the movies, and I can still tell that this iteration of Kaolla is just... well, wrong. The stats make no sense and the Leader ability only harms you when you use it, like if the player just has the urge to hurt themselves.

3) She was already suggested in the "Read before posting" sticky, and that version makes a lot more sense than what I'm seeing right now.

Anyway, using the sticky version as a basis, here's how I think she should look:

Name: Kaolla Su (Display Name: Kaolla)
Description: "Kaolla Su is a girl from Love Hina"
Charisma: 25 (I found all of her stats in the sticky very reasonable. For her Charisma, she's got a hyperactive personality, which can have some charm, but she's also a bit antipathic towards the feelings of others. She can understand when someone's upset, but she's not very good at determining why or how to deal with it, which more than often just causes her to make it worse.)
Sex: 50 (No experience, but I doubt she'd be anything but inactive.)
Constitution: 70 (Bouncing off the walls. Not destructive, but she's more than a handful for most people.)
Obedience: 30 (She can behave, but, if she sees no harm in her acting differently, she'll do what she wishes.)
Leader: None (The sticky said something like "Gain more gold, Attract fewer customers." I could understand it as saying that her energetic personality can be a bit of a test for most people, but I wasn't sure if gaining more gold was appropriate, so I left the Leader ability blank for now.)
Theme 1: Tough/Limber (As I said, she's bouncing off the walls with physical energy while occassionally taking strange postures at her leisure. I'm leaning on Limber, myself, but I'll see what everyone else thinks, first.)
Theme 2: Lolita/Flat Chest (If I recall, she's only about a year or two older than Shinobu, so she could fit Lolita. However, I never really saw her physically as a clearly underaged character, so Flat Chest is a possibility in my opinion.)
Theme 3: None/Nymphomaniac (The sticky version included Nymphomaniac. I can believe it, seeing it as a more child-like quality, but I think it should be open for discussion at least.)

I'll be sure to gather some pictures of her. I'll announce when I have the minimum amount.
Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:19 am

I have no idea who she is, so I am not perfect to judge, but bouncing off walls sounds more limber than tough...

Nympho is not child like... it is basic sexual drive... gotta have it gotta have it gotta have it. Basically, a nymphomaniac is a sex-addict. Though now termed hypersexuality, nymphomania and satyriasis are female and male (in that order with the old terms, but the current term is uni-sexual) "elevated desire[s] to engage in human sexual behavior at a level high enough to be considered problematic and clinically significant." (Wikipedia)
Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superdude121 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:26 am

Yeah your probably right. I just viewed charisma as energy which is what i thought that meant. I just thought the leadership style being a detriment would have made things a little more interesting. And i don't know how to not make the pictures so big. I was trying to find pics for the others in love hina, but its not so easy.

Superdude121

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top