New Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Girls

Post by Eleyte on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi, love the game! but i was wondering if there was a was of creating new girls or adding new photos to existing girls as i have some pics which would be good in the game but as of yet i havent been able to use them, once I've made the new girls i would be more than happy to upload them, just give me a heads up on how.
Cheers

Eleyte

Eleyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Girls

Post by kevmasterzoc on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 am

responding a little late, but there's a GPAC thread in the download section with a guide on how to create new girls for the game. also for adding pics to an existing girl, you need to have all the other pictures of the girl in your computer (not as files in the game, but the actual pictures themselves) and drag all of them together with the new pics to add them to the girls since girlmaker does not support adding one pic at a time.

kevmasterzoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleyte on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Exactly what I was looking for, cheers for the information!
I should have some time on the weekend to make some more girls so I will post these on the forum if you like probably by Sunday.
Just let me know how stringent you are being with image copyrighting as I don't want to have the site taken down for something like that.
Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Eleyte

Eleyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top