dungeons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dungeons

Post by boss101 on Sun May 06, 2012 8:55 am

How do they work? i have three in the cave of wonders but no one uses it an how do i get diffrent girls doing diffrent jobs at the same place with only a few bedrooms

boss101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dungeons

Post by Djur on Sat May 12, 2012 6:58 am

If you have a dungeon sometimes customers will pay you to beat up your girls, this will injure them for a few days and they have to recover. The pay is almost always more than what they would have made. To get your girls to use other rooms you have to schedule them to.
Djur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mechafanboy on Sat May 12, 2012 7:35 am

Do note that your girls will get a rather harsh disposition drop(seems to be 2 levels down) from each dungeon visit.

Not exactly sure what disposition does other than being a general boost but it'll take about 4-5 days to get back to the same disposition assuming they have maxed endurance/happiness/hygiene. I'd suggest you make sure any girls you put in an area with dungeons be cyclable (i.e if your advertising type is Warrior, have another building full of Warriors so you can switch them around whenever one of them gets injured.)

The Nurse skill helps a LOT with the injury sustained but won't do anything to the disposition.

mechafanboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top