Djur's GPACs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Djur's GPACs!

Post by Djur on Mon May 14, 2012 9:35 am

Hello everyone!

I am fairly new to this community and I have decided to help support it through GPACs!

I will be taking requests but be fair warned that I know very little about anime, so if you have a request along those lines you will need to point me in the right direction.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve I am open to them!

Here is what I have so far -

The girls of Bioware - mediafire.com ?bteq0uykz1lghqu

The girls of Bioware includes 17 girls/aliens from Dragon Age1-2 and the Mass Effect series. It includes everyone from Miranda Lawson and Leliana to the Desire Demon. Have fun!

Star Wars - mediafire.com ?at1c3554rmcwia9

The Star Wars GPAC includes every girl I could find from the SW universe that had enough art (17). From Leia to Darth Talon. May the "force" be with you!

Last edited by Djur on Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added GPAC)
Djur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Djur's GPACs!

Post by nodachi0 on Tue May 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey i was thinkin how about a few more celebs like Natalie Portman or Hallie Berry? Just a thought Smile
nodachi0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endy on Tue May 15, 2012 7:45 pm

^ sort of wrong thread for that, look/post here http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t446-custom-celebrity-girl-pack-for-sibr1

Back on topic, have you thought of doing SW KOTOR girls as well as the other Bioware girls?

(Well, sort of. The second game wasn't produced by Bioware but the theme's there)

Endy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Djur on Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Sounds good, I will start working on that asap. I think I will just do a whole star wars pack though, and include KOTOR in it. Do you have anyone in particular in mind? I only played the first game =/
Djur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endy on Thu May 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Awesome.

From the first game Bastila obviously, Fem-Revan if there's pictures. Maybe Juhanji (furry without the fur) and Mission Vao (it's stated that she's only 14) if you think it'll float anyone's boat.

From the second my personal favourite is Mira, then Visas Marr and Haidmaiden/Brianna. Depending of how much research you want to do Wookieepedia is worth a look, although I don't know how many pictures you'll be able to find as it was much less popular than the first one.

Endy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Djur on Thu May 17, 2012 4:48 pm

I have done a lot of searching and couldn't find any fem-revan pics at all. Also Mira, Visas, and Brianna have almost no good art either.

So far I have 17 girls, you can find the albums I am going to use at djur.imgur.com

If anyone has any other suggestions let me know! I am going to start putting the pack together today, I will hold off putting it up for everyone for a few days just in case someone points me in the direction of someone I missed that they would like to see. For this pack I am trying to steer clear of wookies (these people love drawing Chewie ramming everyone...) and some of the more outlandish aliens, like the kaminoans and tauntauns.

*edit*

The Star Wars GPAC is up! Again let me know what you think and make suggestions for the next pack below!
Djur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum