GirlMaker image dropbox unresponsive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlMaker image dropbox unresponsive

Post by Avidos2325 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 am

Hello, I've attempted to place images into the 'drop images here to add' box, but they aren't being acknowledged.

I have 9 images highlighted and have then dragged them there from my desktop with the profile image as the main. It is not acknowledged whatsoever

I am using Windows Vista SP2 compatibility

I have made sure to clear girl info first. But have also attempted to add the images without doing so with no results, they just aren't being acknowledged. Sad

Do the images have to be .png or something, because mine are Jpeg.

I am using v 9.73a

Avidos2325

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GirlMaker image dropbox unresponsive

Post by airck on Wed May 30, 2012 4:53 am

I'm having the same issue. I was having the known bug where only the bottom quarter would show up after creating the new girl. Yes, I am using windows 7. However, after switching to windows vista sp2 compatibility mode the image drop box completely ignores any attempts to add images.

EDIT/Update:

Had a chance to mess with it some more this morning. Running in compatibility mode for Windows Vista SP1 seems to have fixed the problem. I was able to create a girl without image errors. I created a Holo from Spice and Wolf. 8

Last edited by airck on Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update information)

airck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avidos2325 on Wed May 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Good to know your problem is fixed airck, unfortunately it didn't fix mine.

The dropbox overall seems to be unresponsive on all compatibilities for me. I've tried windows 7, vista sp2, xp sp 2, and vista sp 1.

I believe it was unresponsive when I first downloaded it, so the problem lies with some sort of settings on my computer probably, but I havn't figured out what yet.

:edit: I guess I should note that my image dropbox has a blue outline, light blue text, with the 'filling' being grey if that might help determine the problem.

Avidos2325

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avidos2325 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Just an update that I fixed the problem, some option in my properties was checked, preventing me from placing images in. All good now! Smile

Avidos2325

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Egats on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:15 am

New problem I'm having is that when I try to load a new GPAC no window pops up to allow me to load it. Clicking the button just closes the manager window. Build GPAC works just fine, has anyone else had this problem?

Egats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top