BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .974a +

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .974a +

Post by emcioran on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Please remember to include your save file. Do not post bugs here unless you are using .974 or higher.
Please try to include as much information as possible for balancing issues.

Thanks!
emcioran

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BUG THREAD - SIBR1X .974a +

Post by hogit on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:22 pm

-Sandbox mode doesn't work
choosing Sandbox mode then clicking Reports->Mission it still says Days Remaining: 1799 instead of Unlimited Time

-clicking Reports->Demographics button advances a day

-clicking Reports->Girls does nothing when it's not greyed out

-sex acts with customers doesn't train the girl's sex skill
E.X. if she gives a customer a handjob, it doesn't change the progress for her to level up her handjob skill

-buying building upgrades(Amenities) does nothing but take your money if bought more than once

hogit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cursor on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 pm

I dont know where to upload the save, but again only the first four girls loose END, HAP and HYG while every girl beyond the fourth stays at 100%.

cursor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 am

hogit wrote:-sex acts with customers doesn't train the girl's sex skill
E.X. if she gives a customer a handjob, it doesn't change the progress for her to level up her handjob skill
I don't believe that's a bug, since there is a seperate mechanic available to help raise sex skills - though I agree it is something of a logical inconsistancy.
Sky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:00 am

The have sex with 2 town girls joker doesn't seem to work, I get it then I have sex with two different girls from the town menu and then go to finish the task but it just says Get some strange failed. The other version have sex with 1 girl works though. I save inbetween sex attempts if that has anything to do with the failed mission.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acro on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:05 am

When buying costumes it says "requires dress-up" which i'm guessing is the dress-up that's under the Gen Skills section. However I've got 3 girls and all have the dress-up skill at 0 but will still dress-up and get dress-up check or will dye their hair for the customer.

Is this supposed to happen when the skill is at 0?

acro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nonameforme on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:12 pm

I cannot open the application file (the one that you load and use to install the game, I guess). When I finish download, it said 'you cannot open this app. because you have no tool or permission to do so', then my com delete the file. Even I just download and leave it alone, it will be deleted automatically in 1 min and that error pop up again even I didn't run it.

How you guys install the game, can you tell me?

This is my spec.

Window 7 32-bits
2 GBs RAM
Intel(R) Core(TM)i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz 2.80GHz
ATI Radeon HD 5800

nonameforme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by briar.tiger on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:11 pm

I don't know if its a typo for the joker card or a bug, but when I use The Moon joker I only get 5,000, not the 10,000 in the description. Perhaps there is some game mechanic unknown to me that reduces the money, like being in sandbox mode or finding and using it so early in the game (day 4). But I figured there was no harm in mentioning it.

P.S. Acro, I believe when it says "requires dressup" it refers to the girl passing a dress up check to be used.

briar.tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by turkeyflavouredmonkey on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 pm

a minor bug ive noticed is that sometimes a customer will come in and ask whatever it is he wants but will get something else. seen it a few times he asks for vaginal/anal/fetish/blowjob/handjob but got something else entirely

turkeyflavouredmonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perkele on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Looks like sometimes the sex act is downgraded one step for I don't know why, e.g. comes in looking for anal, gets vaginal.

Related to this the Irresistible trait doesn't seem to work, it should always upsell by one step but I have it and customer comes in looking for vag, gets vag, even though should get anal.

Perkele

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Detritius on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 pm

my game crashed when i hit the financial button after day 400

when using the "get one special" joker i advanced to the seeker-abillity instead of taking my 3 special Points it took only 1 (not sure if suposed to happen)

when using the "get one random item" joker the message said i got an L maybee like a Langsword or a Lolipop

found gifts sometimes are not for sale although they are in your infentory a message pops up: "You do not own any of this items" - kinda strange i mean they are in my inventory

These happend to me as well:
clicking Reports->Demographics button advances a day

clicking Reports->Girls does nothing when it's not greyed out
-> so any mission to rank up my girls is a waste

sex acts with customers doesn't train the girl's sex skill
-> which makes trainig your girls in a sex lesson the only way to up there sex skills without a token (and that is a great waste of time)

but again only the first four girls loose END, HAP and HYG while every girl beyond the fourth stays at 100%.
-> which makes them great girls for the dungeon they only get mad ;-)

The have sex with 2 town girls joker doesn't seem to work

when I use The Moon joker I only get 5,000, not the 10,000 in the description
-> I did not play the sandbox mode and found it later on. same problem here

Detritius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belugah on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Sorry if this has already been reported but:

When a girl has a max sex skill (i.e. blowjob 5/5), by pressing on that skill in the 'sex lesson' page off the the 'talk to girl' page, the game freezes and stops working, resulting in having to close the program.

Belugah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seacretagent on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:02 pm

my game crash when i try to select my level109 girl
and it crash when i try to pass the day after my girl reach level 109 as well
(this can be solve by selling her but when another girl reach 109 i'll have to do it again)

i really appreciated your work thanks for your awesome game though Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Seacretagent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogit on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:32 pm

all the bugs I posted before are still in version 975a

-Sandbox mode doesn't work
-clicking Reports->Demographics button advances a day
-clicking Reports->Girls does nothing when it's not greyed out
-sex acts with customers doesn't train the girl's sex skill
-buying building upgrades(Amenities) does nothing but take your money if bought more than once (so you could lose all your money buying hay piles for one building when you only need one)

hogit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TograSkullmasher on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm

when i use the "Free girl" Joker the game crashes

TograSkullmasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cursor on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 pm

If i click sell building and answer the popup with no, the girls working in this building still get unassigned.

cursor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Girlmaker problems

Post by Cochise on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 am

Hey I am having an issue with girlmaker. I am using Win7 and it works fine except I can't make new girls because of the big white spots in the images issue. However, when i run it in the Vista service pack 2 compatibility it won't even come up, it just opens those dialog boxes that say....

Unable to open", in ReadDIB
Press
[yes] to continues
[no] to ignore repeats, or
[ cancel] to quit

And then it says " oh shit! girls.txt not found"
Then The bad File number <-1> thing

I know this issue has been posted before but I couldn't find a solution, does anyone know what to do?

Cochise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:34 pm

When you run girlmaker do you have it set to run as administrator? and have you tried setting it to windows XP service pack 3 compatibility?
Vista service pack 2 compatibility should also work as long as the administrator option is selected as well.

The white spots issue, do you mean white blocks? e.g. half or more than half of the bottom or top of the picture is cut off in a square/rectangle shape?
If this happens the main issue is the program saving the pictures. Do NOT open anything while the pictures are being saved, opening... say a folder over the top of the images or minimizing girlmaker while the images are being saved results in images becoming corrupted (white squares/rectangles/lines).

Cochise wrote:Hey I am having an issue with girlmaker. I am using Win7 and it works fine except I can't make new girls because of the big white spots in the images issue. However, when i run it in the Vista service pack 2 compatibility it won't even come up, it just opens those dialog boxes that say....

Unable to open", in ReadDIB
Press
[yes] to continues
[no] to ignore repeats, or
[ cancel] to quit

And then it says " oh shit! girls.txt not found"
Then The bad File number <-1> thing

I know this issue has been posted before but I couldn't find a solution, does anyone know what to do?

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cochise on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:43 am

Lkd99 wrote:When you run girlmaker do you have it set to run as administrator? and have you tried setting it to windows XP service pack 3 compatibility?
Vista service pack 2 compatibility should also work as long as the administrator option is selected as well.

The white spots issue, do you mean white blocks? e.g. half or more than half of the bottom or top of the picture is cut off in a square/rectangle shape?
If this happens the main issue is the program saving the pictures. Do NOT open anything while the pictures are being saved, opening... say a folder over the top of the images or minimizing girlmaker while the images are being saved results in images becoming corrupted (white squares/rectangles/lines).
[/quote]

Running it is Win XP service pack 3 does the same thing even with Run as Administrator on. Also I did mean the white blocks covering half the picture and i tried not opening anything while saving the pictures but the white blocks still appeared.

I have some good ideas for GPACs but I can't figure this out?

Cochise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Cochise wrote:

Running it is Win XP service pack 3 does the same thing even with Run as Administrator on. Also I did mean the white blocks covering half the picture and i tried not opening anything while saving the pictures but the white blocks still appeared.

I have some good ideas for GPACs but I can't figure this out?

I have no idea, running in admin and XP service pack 3 compat should work fine. Maybe your computer just doesn't like this game Razz

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chimerawizard on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:47 am

**i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv152/Chimerawizard/errorSB.jpg**

Let's me download and extract the file, but will not let me run sb3 or girlmaker.
When I attempt to run either, system gives me that error message then attempts to shutdown repeatedly.
Windows Vista SP2 64bit

chimerawizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:31 pm

chimerawizard wrote:**i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv152/Chimerawizard/errorSB.jpg**

Let's me download and extract the file, but will not let me run sb3 or girlmaker.
When I attempt to run either, system gives me that error message then attempts to shutdown repeatedly.
Windows Vista SP2 64bit

If you look at this website
http://www.almuseo.com/windows-vista-error-code-482.php
(If link doesn't work just copy it into the address bar).

It mentions errors in the files your OS uses.
It mentions running an Error scan.
This can be done by right clicking "My Computer" ---> "Properties" ---> "Error checking" somewhere in here I think. Or you may have to download that software to be able to fix it. This is just a quick look on Google so I could be COMPLETELY wrong but it's more of an explanation that we've got now Razz

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chimerawizard on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:57 am

i don't think that site is good. It asks to download "PC checker pro" for about any problem listed. any that i clicked a link for anyway.

do a google search and find out most of the entries about that program involve how to get rid of it. So, now i'm wishing I fact checked that program before i installed it. not gonna even try to let it fix errors, since I think it'll just be adding them until I actually purchase the program.

well, i don't see any of the signs that it did anything much to my computer. probably doesn't until you tell it to fix the errors.

just found what you were talking about. real close too; C:(right click)>Properties>Tools>Error-Checking

chimerawizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:26 am

briar.tiger wrote:I don't know if its a typo for the joker card or a bug, but when I use The Moon joker I only get 5,000, not the 10,000 in the description.

I encountered the same problem.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chimerawizard on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 am

for other reasons I built a new computer, (running games on max settings). and it works just fine on new comp.

chimerawizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top