No update for game ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No update for game ?

Post by Poptart on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 am

I download the SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100125_1 and then patched it with SIBR1x Version .974a RELEASE (FULL). However the game doesn't look updated at all. I still cant take a walk with the girls or anything. Was the Sibr1x version supposed to solves the problems ?

Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No update for game ?

Post by Lkd99 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:07 am

They are completely different games, "SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100125_1" is a spin off of the old version 1 game, made by Karel_II which has been stopped. So no more releases will be coming out for that. However the "SIBR1x Version .974a RELEASE (FULL)" is made by emcioran and is completely different setup to the first verison of sim brothel. Trying to patch SimBro with SIBR1x will be like patching a shooter game with a driving game, nothing will happen and it may even cause some problems.

Like I said SimBro_Release has been stopped due to Karel_II's disappearance I beleive.

emcioran is still here and has been building SIBR1x up, whenever it says RELEASE (FULL) at the end it means that is the full game, you play it straight from that, when it says RELEASE (PATCH) you have to take those files and move them from the PATCH folder into the latest (FULL) version. If they have different names and creators do not patch them together because nothing will happen.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 am

Oh i see now. Alright thanks a lot for the clear up.

Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:32 pm

How do you start the SIBR1x Version game ? all i see is the list of the girls and some pics. I don't know how you are suppose to start the game

Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 am

Extract the game from the file, you should receive a folder called sibr1x, inside this folder you should have - graphics, saves, sounds folders. You should have a girlmaker application for managing girls in the game - creating new girls and adding girls created by other people using GPACs. For now leave this until you know more about the game. The other application you should have is the sb3 with is the game application, run this application to start the game.

Also be warned, creating your own girls in the girlmaker might require you to run the girlmaker application in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3 to add the images correctly. Also running the sb3 application in Windows XP Service Pack 3 works great for me as well.

Select the game type you want (Normal or Sandbox) and the difficulty you want (Easy, Medium or Difficult). When it has loaded click start on the story window BEFORE doing anything else. Then you have started the game, assign your girl to prostitute, work in a project (best starting money although abit complicated at first) or school. These are the three best options available for you at the start.

If you need anymore information about the game just ask or if you think i've done too much just ignore me Razz

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:27 am

I do have 1 more question. How do you access the Gallery in the Sim brothel V2 of the game ?

Poptart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 am

By gallery do you mean all images for a certain girl or all girls? or by gallery do you mean something else?
If you want to see the images of the girls go on the "girlmaker" app select a girl and click sort images, this will give you a view of all the images for that girl. To view images in the game, whenever a girl works as a prostitute, you do 'special' training with them (talk to girl), or have sex with a town girl you get an image. Currently I don't think this sim brothel ties the sex act with the image, so a guy could have anal sex with your girl and you get an image of her masturbating / blowjob / vaginal sex etc. I hope this has answered your question.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top