Touhou GPAC thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Touhou GPAC thread

Post by brade3 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 am

So yeah, Im new here and noticed that there was no touhou girls yet (I think I saw someone do suwako somewhere) so I decided to start doing one of my own. So far I've got:

Main Heroines (Reimu and Marisa

Immaterial and Missing Power (Suika)

Phantasmagoria of Flower View (Medicine, Komachi and Shikieiki, Aya and Yuuka will be in later packs)

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Iku and Tenshi)

Double Spoiler (Hatate)

Fairy Wars (Sunny Milk, Luna Child, Star Sapphire, and Three Mischievous Fairies)

Characters from various Print works (Tokiko, Renko & Maribel [there wasn't enough pics of them separate so I put them together], Akyuu, Reisen [not to be confused with Reisen Udongein Inaba], Watasuki Sisters [same problem as Renko & Maribel], and Kasen)

Currently working on a pack for girls from EOSD, PCB, and IN so expect that in the next week or so.

Feel free to comment and give criticism

DOWNLOAD www(.)mediafire.com/download(.)php?y84jeudu17z6dn5 (get rid of the brackets since im too new to post links, which is stupid)

Character Preview
Spoiler:
brade3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Touhou GPAC thread

Post by Sysreq on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Was waiting for someone to do these girls. 8D Looking forward to the Scarlet Devil Mansion residents and Eientei crew.
Sysreq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brade3 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Sysreq wrote:Was waiting for someone to do these girls. 8D Looking forward to the Scarlet Devil Mansion residents and Eientei crew.

I was surprised nobody did yet, so I was like ah what the hell I've got a crap ton of pics and some free time. I just need to grab a few more pics and I can start on the stats for EOSD, PCB, and IN, should be done either today or tomorrow, Saturday at the latest.
brade3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sysreq on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 pm

brade3 wrote:
Sysreq wrote:Was waiting for someone to do these girls. 8D Looking forward to the Scarlet Devil Mansion residents and Eientei crew.

I was surprised nobody did yet, so I was like ah what the hell I've got a crap ton of pics and some free time. I just need to grab a few more pics and I can start on the stats for EOSD, PCB, and IN, should be done either today or tomorrow, Saturday at the latest.

I would have actually tried myself, but I don't know enough about the characters' personalities to accurately assign the traits except for maybe a handful of the girls.
Sysreq

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brade3 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:07 am

I would have actually tried myself, but I don't know enough about the characters' personalities to accurately assign the traits except for maybe a handful of the girls.

I remember a good amount of the characters personalities and the ones I don't I just use the touhou wiki.
brade3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brade3 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Ok sorry for the week delay (got unexpectedly busy) but pack 2 is done.

Characters:

EOSD: Rumia, Daiyousei, Cirno, Hong Meiling, Koakuma, Patchouli, Remilia, Flandre, and Inu-Sakuya

PCB: Letty, Chen, Alice, Lily White, Lily Black (because I forgot to put her in Pack 01 Razz), Lyrica Prismriver, Merlin Prismriver, Lunasa Prismriver, Youmu, Yuyuko, Ran, Yukari

IN: Wriggle, Mystia, Keine, Tewi, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Eirin, Kaguya, Ex-Keine, and Mokou

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3kbrmzyhrgelby6

Next Project: Girls from MOF, SA, and UFO. I also plan on going back to pack 1 and doing some adjustments to the stats and add some PC-98 Girls, since I dont think i'll have enough girls to make their own pack like I was planning on doing.
brade3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi, is anyone else having a problem downloading the 2nd PAC?
I have tried to download the 2nd PAC 3 times now, I get the option to save -> run security scan -> then it downloads.
After a few minutes * 3% / 5% / 6% * (first / second / third download attempt) my internet security turns off and my firewall turns off...

This only happens whenever I try to download this particular file. It worked fine for the latest sibr1x patch but this 2nd PAC makes my security fail completely. I dunno if this is a bug, hitch or whatever but is anyone else having problems with this? I doubt this is a virus but I could be wrong...

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brade3 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:38 am

Lkd99 wrote:Hi, is anyone else having a problem downloading the 2nd PAC?
I have tried to download the 2nd PAC 3 times now, I get the option to save -> run security scan -> then it downloads.
After a few minutes * 3% / 5% / 6% * (first / second / third download attempt) my internet security turns off and my firewall turns off...

This only happens whenever I try to download this particular file. It worked fine for the latest sibr1x patch but this 2nd PAC makes my security fail completely. I dunno if this is a bug, hitch or whatever but is anyone else having problems with this? I doubt this is a virus but I could be wrong...

Thats odd, so after your firewall fails, does it keep downloading or does it just stop? I can try reuploading it to see if that helps at all.

Re-uploaded link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3s8so1cj6a603ff

Last edited by brade3 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
brade3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 am

I have an up to date pc + internet security, other downloads work fine. It's just this file, whenever I download it the file is scanned first then begins to download. After a few seconds/minutes (5% onwards usually) my pc pops a warning up telling me to turn my firewall on. Since my internet security takes my firewall over I lose both firewall + security. I click the pop up and renable the firewall + security. I check back onto my internet download and it says it is paused (due to security offline) I click resume and after a few the same thing happens. I cancel, delete partial download, restart PC and run a full PC scan = nothing. Download again but leave the partial download and run a full PC scan nothing. First PAC worked fine but this one makes my pc angry. Sad

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brade3 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 am

Lkd99 wrote:I have an up to date pc + internet security, other downloads work fine. It's just this file, whenever I download it the file is scanned first then begins to download. After a few seconds/minutes (5% onwards usually) my pc pops a warning up telling me to turn my firewall on. Since my internet security takes my firewall over I lose both firewall + security. I click the pop up and renable the firewall + security. I check back onto my internet download and it says it is paused (due to security offline) I click resume and after a few the same thing happens. I cancel, delete partial download, restart PC and run a full PC scan = nothing. Download again but leave the partial download and run a full PC scan nothing. First PAC worked fine but this one makes my pc angry. Sad

I have never heard of that problem before, let me know if the re-uploaded link works and if it doesn't, I can try splitting the pack into 2 separate ones to see if that helps any. The files shouldn't have a virus so im not sure what could be causing the problem.
brade3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adrudh on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 pm

I was going to do this myself, but real life got a hold of me for six months. Major props! Looking forward to more.

Also, if you were thinking you might not have enough girls to make another pack, why not add the girls from TD as well?

adrudh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brade3 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:47 am

adrudh wrote:I was going to do this myself, but real life got a hold of me for six months. Major props! Looking forward to more.

Also, if you were thinking you might not have enough girls to make another pack, why not add the girls from TD as well?

Thanks for the props, life's been busy for me as well, pack 3 is only half way done:p

Yeah I'll do TD characters along with some pc-98 girls for the next pack, the problem is finding good pics to use as hentai pics for pc-98 characters (besides yuuka) are scarce.
brade3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adrudh on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 pm

brade3 wrote:
adrudh wrote:I was going to do this myself, but real life got a hold of me for six months. Major props! Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the props, life's been busy for me as well, pack 3 is only half way done:p

Yeah I'll do TD characters along with some pc-98 girls for the next pack, the problem is finding good pics to use as hentai pics for pc-98 characters (besides yuuka) are scarce.

Dan/gelbooru? Those have always yielded results for me.

adrudh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top