SIBR1x Version .975a RELEASE (PATCH ONLY)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIBR1x Version .975a RELEASE (PATCH ONLY)

Post by emcioran on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:48 pm

DL: **https://rapidshare.com/files/1104775159/sb3 (R 975a).zip**

Version .975a
-------------------
+ SB: Fixed sexweary, happiness, hyg, etc imbalance with many girls in one building.
+ SB: Fixed cheat box holding code after use.
+ SB: Adjusted dungeon use change slightly.
+ SB: Added sort by building on girls window. Smile
+ SB: Changed starter stat specials to increase stat by 2 instead of "to 5" if currently under. Was way overpowered before.

Lots of heavily requested changes in this patch including sort girls by building and fixing the bug with the first 4 girls getting beat up while the rest of the girls in a building are always maxed. Enjoy!

Can someone upload the .974 full version and provide a link? I had it up but you guys exhausted all my bandwidth! Very Happy

emcioran

Last edited by emcioran on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .975a RELEASE (PATCH ONLY)

Post by emcioran on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:51 pm

disregard

emcioran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarahustra on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 am

I can't download the link Sad
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cursor on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Great, will check the new version!

cursor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shealt on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Here you are, versiĆ³n 0.974

sendspace.com/file/dxe6ak

shealt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 am

Ok where am I going wrong? I've tried replacing the spaces with _ and deleting them but the download address for the patch keeps giving me "File Not Found". Question

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Jim on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:18 pm

I can't get the link to work... it lkeeps sending me to a page that tries to get me to purchase a rapidfire account, but I find no download link itself....
Just Jim

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jim.peck.545

Back to top Go down

Post by cursor on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Jesus, is it that hard? The actual URL is everything between the ** and the second **, nothing else.

cursor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackrabbit on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 pm

cursor wrote:Jesus, is it that hard? The actual URL is everything between the ** and the second **, nothing else.
No need for the 'tude sunshine. If you can't post something helpful then don't post. Rolling Eyes

Got it to work when I figured out my AV software being paranoid had messed with it. Idea Doesn't help that rapidshare is deciding to be a pain in the ass.

jackrabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cursor on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 am

There was no "tude" i just gave you the thing that was near to a possible answer to the information you provided since the "URL" thing is one of the more common questions. Only because it didn't help in your case, it does not make it not helpful in general.

cursor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarahustra on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:08 pm

would it be possible to get another link than rapidshare. It looks like there's no file in it when I copy and paste. Question
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Jim on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:01 pm

cursor wrote:Jesus, is it that hard? The actual URL is everything between the ** and the second **, nothing else.

Ahhh, yeah, that part I figured out.... not quite *that* stupid, thanks!

It's the rapidfire page I had problems with...
Just Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Jim on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:03 pm

To emcioran, thank you so much! The "sort girls by building" feature is such a huge help keeping everyone straight!
Just Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by Keima-kun on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:41 am

Could I suggest that you make a guide on how to do things in your SimBro? A general guide on stuff like "This is how you rank up, this is what Tokens are, this is what the Stripping skill does for you", etc., as I have no idea what any of this is or how to rank up at all. Or heck, program the guide itself into the game under a "help" button or something. If you already have something like this and I simply haven't located it yet, I apologize, and if someone could point me to it, that'd be great.

Also, I'd like to report a bug. Upon pressing the "Demographics" button under "Reports", it seems a day goes by for each click.

Finally, I'd like to say you're doing a wonderful job, and to keep at it Smile

Keima-kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Jim on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Keima-kun wrote:Could I suggest that you make a guide on how to do things in your SimBro? A general guide on stuff like "This is how you rank up, this is what Tokens are, this is what the Stripping skill does for you", etc., as I have no idea what any of this is or how to rank up at all. Or heck, program the guide itself into the game under a "help" button or something. If you already have something like this and I simply haven't located it yet, I apologize, and if someone could point me to it, that'd be great.

Also, I'd like to report a bug. Upon pressing the "Demographics" button under "Reports", it seems a day goes by for each click.

Finally, I'd like to say you're doing a wonderful job, and to keep at it Smile

Although I think I've pretty much figured out most everything on my own... I would like to second this idea...
Just Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarahustra on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:51 am

could someone tell me what's the proper link. Mad I have try many solution and no result, it keep still repeating "file not found" even from the link provide by him from rapidshare. scratch

I know some others might say its between ** and ** but it still doesn't work. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Please help me out?
Zarahustra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keima-kun on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 am

Zarahustra wrote:could someone tell me what's the proper link. Mad I have try many solution and no result, it keep still repeating "file not found" even from the link provide by him from rapidshare. scratch

I know some others might say its between ** and ** but it still doesn't work. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Please help me out?

Did you delete the spaces in the link? Razz

Keima-kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shaneang on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:15 pm

tried every way including deleting the spaces but still can't ._. some help please ? Sad

shaneang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

shaneang wrote:tried every way including deleting the spaces but still can't ._. some help please ? Sad

This is not something that should work on one computer and not on the other...

DL: **https://rapidshare.com/files/1104775159/sb3 (R 975a).zip**

Highlight everything in between ** and ** with your mouse OR with left/right keys while holding shift. Move your mouse cursor over the highlighted area and press right mouse button to call a menu, choose 'copy', alternatively you can press Ctrl + c on your keyboard.

Go to address bar in your browser, delete text that is there, rightclick with your mouse and choose 'paste' from the menu OR press Ctrl + v.

That should work, do not delete any spaces or anything like that... if you have modern browser like latest version of FireFox, you will get 'Open link in a new tab' option when you highlight the link, you can also click that. If nothing works it is very difficult to suggest something since it is some weird issue with your browser or entire rapidshare domain is blocked by your ISP and both issues are difficult to solve.

PS: On the similar topic, anyone knows why the hell do we not simply use Hyperlinks?????

Edit: Never mind, I figured out why...

Edit 2: Try this as well, this is the same link as above but in a slightly different format (actual encoded address):
**https://rapidshare.com/#!download|552p5|1104775159|sb3%20%28R%20975a%29.zip|1056|0|0**

Last edited by Xela on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:39 pm

jackrabbit wrote:Ok where am I going wrong? I've tried replacing the spaces with _ and deleting them but the download address for the patch keeps giving me "File Not Found". Question

Zarahustra wrote:could someone tell me what's the proper link. Mad I have try many solution and no result, it keep still repeating "file not found" even from the link provide by him from rapidshare. scratch

I didn't realize that this was such an issue...

This is supposed to be the link on browser that cannot/not set to decode URL addresses:

**https://rapidshare.com/#!download|552p5|1104775159|sb3%20%28R%20975a%29.zip|1056|0|0**
or
**https://rapidshare.com/#!download|552p5|1104775159|sb3%20(R%20975a).zip|1056|0|0**

I've uploaded the file to two different clouds:

**http://www.mediafire.com/?js78yeam1k44l59**
**https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43556362/sb3-R-975a.zip**

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seacretagent on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 pm

thanks for the hard work Very Happy Very Happy

Seacretagent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mountainman on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Hey I tried to add a new girl and it worked fine but the pictures aren't coming out. it goes through the normal process but when its done i can only see a small strip of the image at the bottom and then the rest is white. anyone know how to fix this or am i just missing something?

mountainman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 am

mountainman wrote:Hey I tried to add a new girl and it worked fine but the pictures aren't coming out. it goes through the normal process but when its done i can only see a small strip of the image at the bottom and then the rest is white. anyone know how to fix this or am i just missing something?

Set compatability to Windows XP service pack 3, when adding images + saving the girl do not open anything over the girlmaker program. Leave the computer alone while the girlmaker saves the girl. If you open a program while girlmaker is saving images the images will have small - big white lines through them.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mountainman on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:28 am

Lkd99 wrote:Set compatability to Windows XP service pack 3, when adding images + saving the girl do not open anything over the girlmaker program. Leave the computer alone while the girlmaker saves the girl. If you open a program while girlmaker is saving images the images will have small - big white lines through them.

Tried starting the program as windows XP service pack 3 as you said but the problem i have now is that i can't even add images. I am currently on a windows 7 if that means anything. im not sure what to do now really.

mountainman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 am

mountainman wrote:
Lkd99 wrote:Set compatability to Windows XP service pack 3, when adding images + saving the girl do not open anything over the girlmaker program. Leave the computer alone while the girlmaker saves the girl. If you open a program while girlmaker is saving images the images will have small - big white lines through them.

Tried starting the program as windows XP service pack 3 as you said but the problem i have now is that i can't even add images. I am currently on a windows 7 if that means anything. im not sure what to do now really.

I remember from past posts that setting compatability usually helps but I've never made a girl before, only editted stats. Have you tried all the compatability options? (Vista, XP etc.) also try running as administrator while having compatability on as well. I run Windows 7 as well and I have both girlmaker and sb3 set to admin and compatability - XP service pack 3. If this doesnt work check the other threads - more specifically the GPAC threads in the release section.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top