SIBR1x Version .975a RELEASE (PATCH ONLY)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .975a RELEASE (PATCH ONLY)

Post by mountainman on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:42 am

Lkd99 wrote:
mountainman wrote:
Lkd99 wrote:Set compatability to Windows XP service pack 3, when adding images + saving the girl do not open anything over the girlmaker program. Leave the computer alone while the girlmaker saves the girl. If you open a program while girlmaker is saving images the images will have small - big white lines through them.

Tried starting the program as windows XP service pack 3 as you said but the problem i have now is that i can't even add images. I am currently on a windows 7 if that means anything. im not sure what to do now really.

I remember from past posts that setting compatability usually helps but I've never made a girl before, only editted stats. Have you tried all the compatability options? (Vista, XP etc.) also try running as administrator while having compatability on as well. I run Windows 7 as well and I have both girlmaker and sb3 set to admin and compatability - XP service pack 3. If this doesnt work check the other threads - more specifically the GPAC threads in the release section.

Funny how i was writing a response as you posted this! I did go back and tried some diffrent compatabillity options and it turns out Vista worked for me! Thanks for all the help!

mountainman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oolalume on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 am

I'm getting seemingly random crashes after about 40 days. Anyone run into anything similar?

Oolalume

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxe25 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:25 am

i'm havin a problem. i got it downloaded and unzipped but when i open it even after changing capatabilities it keeps popping up a window sayin cannot open readDIB. i been tryin to post a pick but this post doesn't seem to be agreeing with me

maxxe25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 pm

maxxe25 wrote:i'm havin a problem. i got it downloaded and unzipped but when i open it even after changing capatabilities it keeps popping up a window sayin cannot open readDIB. i been tryin to post a pick but this post doesn't seem to be agreeing with me

This is a patch, you need a whole game (previous version as well).

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kossy89 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am

I found out that if you get a free girl joker and use it, it will cause the game to stop working and crash. I don't know if this happens with all of them or not however but this is a problem.

kossy89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLight on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:36 am

If you get the girl, you have to leave the Girls screen and then go back and look at the new girl, otherwise the game crashes.

If you go through a sex lesson in an area the girl is maxed out in, the game crashes.

RedLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlebox1321 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 am

Error in patch.
error 1) WIN 32 Lib "Unable to open in Read DIB Win32Lib v0.704 17-Jun-2008"
error 2) I attempt again it says load image in load image from bitmap file failed.
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 am

Have you copied the files over to the latest full release? Won't work with the (2?) files on their own.

Endy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top