is there a list of clothing and such available?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is there a list of clothing and such available?

Post by Just Jim on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 am

I'm just curious... for a reference, is there a list of the different dresses, rings, necklaces and weapons that can be purchased for the girls anywhere on here? I've looked and I can't find any, and I don't know how to access wherever the list might be hidden in the game code.
The only way I know of is to play the game and write them all down, but that kinda sucks, because you only get a few of each at a time in any given location where you can buy stuff. Some kind of reference would make things a lot easier.
Just Jim

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jim.peck.545

Back to top Go down

Re: is there a list of clothing and such available?

Post by Xela on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 am

Just Jim wrote:I'm just curious... for a reference, is there a list of the different dresses, rings, necklaces and weapons that can be purchased for the girls anywhere on here? I've looked and I can't find any, and I don't know how to access wherever the list might be hidden in the game code.
The only way I know of is to play the game and write them all down, but that kinda sucks, because you only get a few of each at a time in any given location where you can buy stuff. Some kind of reference would make things a lot easier.

I doubt it... fairly sure items are hardcoded in this game...

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top