Size Problem in Windows7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Size Problem in Windows7

Post by VangrantZ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 am

I have been playng Simbrothel for at least 3 years and never got any trouble until i changed my windows vista to 7 edition...Ever since tht i havent been able to play sibrix974 version i believe, my game window dont shw the nextday option and the girlmaker option was most buttons cutted...The screen resolution isnt the problem becaue the resolution is the same before...Did any 1 experience the same trouble?

And already tried to download a older version or more uptaded sersion the issue is the same..

VangrantZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Size Problem in Windows7

Post by Xela on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 am

VangrantZ wrote:I have been playng Simbrothel for at least 3 years and never got any trouble until i changed my windows vista to 7 edition...Ever since tht i havent been able to play sibrix974 version i believe, my game window dont shw the nextday option and the girlmaker option was most buttons cutted...The screen resolution isnt the problem becaue the resolution is the same before...Did any 1 experience the same trouble?

And already tried to download a older version or more uptaded sersion the issue is the same..

Try compatibility mode or fresh reinstall. It works with Win7, game does anyway. GirlEditor depends on your windows 7 version and updates you have installed for it. I cannot get girl editor to work with my Win7 no matter what I try.

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VangrantZ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 am

[quote="Xela]Try compatibility mode or fresh reinstall. It works with Win7, game does anyway. GirlEditor depends on your windows 7 version and updates you have installed for it. I cannot get girl editor to work with my Win7 no matter what I try.[/quote]

I dont need the girl editor to work for me...The problem is the game itself, it works but i cant move into next day because the button is like been cutted together with the lowest part of the window and no matter wth compatibility mod i chnge the problem is always the same!

Is there a hotkey for example the nextday option or is there any window reshape solution for the game?My system is windos7 ultimate

VangrantZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:27 am

VangrantZ wrote:

I dont need the girl editor to work for me...The problem is the game itself, it works but i cant move into next day because the button is like been cutted together with the lowest part of the window and no matter wth compatibility mod i chnge the problem is always the same!

Is there a hotkey for example the nextday option or is there any window reshape solution for the game?My system is windos7 ultimate

Look, I've had the exact same issue... All you need to do is to download the game again it will be fine (or unpack it if you still have the archive). It will work, or at the very least, it worked for me..

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top