dungeons are screwing me over

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dungeons are screwing me over

Post by Roxasfan300 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:23 am

I used the money cheat to put my girls in the castle and the dungeon is injuring them and lowering the disposition is there any way to get it back up or if they level up high enough will the dungeon Not injure them

Roxasfan300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dungeons are screwing me over

Post by Lkd99 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Roxasfan300 wrote:I used the money cheat to put my girls in the castle and the dungeon is injuring them and lowering the disposition is there any way to get it back up or if they level up high enough will the dungeon Not injure them

If any girl enters the dungeon that that girls disposition lowers. A customer may use the dungeon at random. When a girls disposition lowers it will automatically rise if you assign them with a non-sex task e.g. free time or school (I think). You get alot more money for higher level or higher sex skilled girls than other girls. However all girls have the same chance of using the dungeon so they will all have the same chance of injury. The nurse special will reduce the amount of time for girls in that building to heal their injuries but I don't think there is a similar way for the disposition. I may be wrong about most of the things here but this is only from experience and haven't played this in a while Razz

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top