Meet The Motafiedshark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by Motafiedshark on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 pm

hey what's up yall Im Motafiedshark im 17 years old Im Dutch And its nice to meet you,

So what i want to talk about is Sibr1x Its A helluva game Its just F**king awesome

The Girls The Customisation Everything is Awesome.

and im currently busy with my channel on youtube and im soon gonna post some vids how to install GPAC maybe a Sibr1x Walktrough/Lets play All that kinda stuff

There arent any vids up yet, but what i said before im Busy with it, So If you have any questions or Requests Ill be happy to answer them

afro

Motafiedshark

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
Location : Under your Bed

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MotafiedShark?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by riddlebox1321 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 am

I don't know the legal adult age in Deutschland but thanks for the help. Will this be in English and other languages?
avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by Mickele11 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 pm

i hope you recognized, that "Dutch" stands for The Netherlands" and
german is for Germany (Deutschland)...
just to question it out,
here in europe, the legal age qould be 18 years...
avatar
Mickele11

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by riddlebox1321 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 am

sorry, not too versed on European geography, that's something we lack in the education system of the USA
avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by KaiSakurai on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:56 pm

riddlebox1321 wrote:sorry, not too versed on European geography, that's something we lack in the education system of the USA
.....yeah in some regions
i already noticed that in a few online games
most american dont even know who Angela Merkel is(its the "Bundeskanzlerin" of germany and she's playin the big boss in th EU so america SHOULD know her... germans know obama too...)
but in some(only a few) regions they do know quite a bit bout EU and germany(i even met one who has german lessons at school in usa)
well i suppose u r from one of the uncountable regions with low knowledge bout foreign countries(u should learn a bit more... so u can suprise ur teachers =P)


Mickele11 wrote:i hope you recognized, that "Dutch" stands for The Netherlands" and
german is for Germany (Deutschland)...
just to question it out,
here in europe, the legal age qould be 18 years...
LOL
omg n deutscher =D
wo gibts denn sowas?=P
bundesland?
avatar
KaiSakurai

Posts : 130
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Hell (some call it Life...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by Mickele11 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:57 pm

selten, aber manchmal gibt's uns noch...
aber bei dir scheint's ja ähnlich zu sein...
ganz aus dem norden, aus lower saxony (Niedersachsen)
und du?
avatar
Mickele11

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by KaiSakurai on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:19 am

BÄÄÄÄRLIN =D
avatar
KaiSakurai

Posts : 130
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Hell (some call it Life...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by A Pimp Named Slick Back on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:26 am

riddlebox1321 wrote:I don't know the legal adult age in Deutschland but thanks for the help. Will this be in English and other languages?
alright bro ima give it to you straight, even tho being active is a good thing you post way to dam much, chill out. and 2 you need to know what the hell your talking about before you start talking maybe then your rep wouldn't go from 8 to 1. Other than that the enthusiasm and attempt at support are appreciated, just look and think before you post and chill out.

A Pimp Named Slick Back

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by riddlebox1321 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:27 am

Thank you for the constructive criticism pimp.
avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by Lkd99 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:40 am

[quote="KaiSakurai"]
riddlebox1321 wrote:sorry, not too versed on European geography, that's something we lack in the education system of the USA
.....yeah in some regions
i already noticed that in a few online games
most american dont even know who Angela Merkel is(its the "Bundeskanzlerin" of germany and she's playin the big boss in th EU so america SHOULD know her... germans know obama too...)
but in some(only a few) regions they do know quite a bit bout EU and germany(i even met one who has german lessons at school in usa)
well i suppose u r from one of the uncountable regions with low knowledge bout foreign countries(u should learn a bit more... so u can suprise ur teachers =P)

Although i'm not from the US or germany (i'm from the UK) I can say that I have learned NOTHING about any of this stuff, I don't know any political leaders about from my current *cough* PM David *cough* Cameron and obama. They taught us absolutely nothing but garbage in the syllabus.

Lkd99

Posts : 87
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by KaiSakurai on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Lkd99 wrote:
KaiSakurai wrote:
riddlebox1321 wrote:sorry, not too versed on European geography, that's something we lack in the education system of the USA
.....yeah in some regions
i already noticed that in a few online games
most american dont even know who Angela Merkel is(its the "Bundeskanzlerin" of germany and she's playin the big boss in th EU so america SHOULD know her... germans know obama too...)
but in some(only a few) regions they do know quite a bit bout EU and germany(i even met one who has german lessons at school in usa)
well i suppose u r from one of the uncountable regions with low knowledge bout foreign countries(u should learn a bit more... so u can suprise ur teachers =P)

Although i'm not from the US or germany (i'm from the UK) I can say that I have learned NOTHING about any of this stuff, I don't know any political leaders about from my current *cough* PM David *cough* Cameron and obama. They taught us absolutely nothing but garbage in the syllabus.

LOL
UK fail xD
u should know more bout ur european neighboors xD
in germany we learn more bout this stuff
the german teachers LOVE to torture pupils and students with this shit xD
avatar
KaiSakurai

Posts : 130
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Hell (some call it Life...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by Lkd99 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:52 pm

KaiSakurai wrote:
LOL
UK fail xD
u should know more bout ur european neighboors xD
in germany we learn more bout this stuff
the german teachers LOVE to torture pupils and students with this shit xD

Your completely right, our educational system is a joke. We learn nothing about REAL WORLD issues. I've learnt more from games - empire / napoleon total war in regards to US states, European map than I ever have in history or geography class. Our education is poor to the point were ANY country in the world could probably beat us silly Sad

Lkd99

Posts : 87
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by Teiko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm

That's why we love being in Europe so much Smile
avatar
Teiko

Posts : 42
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by KaiSakurai on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Teiko wrote:That's why we love being in Europe so much Smile

thats y i love being in germany...
we r tortured with knowledge and r not allowed to be dumb(thats mean... let us be dumb xD *joke*)
u dont wanna be in our history classes believe me xD
1 of the most popular topics: 2nd WW
we also have the subject "politics"(in 11th to 13th grade)
there we talk ALOT bout the EU, USA, globalization(in english lessons too.....)
so u wanna change to german school and bein tortured instead of learning shit?xD
avatar
KaiSakurai

Posts : 130
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Hell (some call it Life...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet The Motafiedshark

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum