GirlMaker: GPACs using IDs 1~102

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlMaker: GPACs using IDs 1~102

Post by ShinV on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:25 am

So I went to compile a GPAC using the girls that I had dl'd and altered stats/pics because I wanted to back them up in case anything ever happened, and I find I can't. This is because I can only use girls whose IDs are above 102. I suggest the GirlMaker be altered to allow girls with IDs 1~102 be used to create GPACs too, because it's a pain to create 102 new girls and change their stats and pics again just to make a GPAC out of them.

P.S. I've been playing and following this for a while, but I'm new to the GirlMaker program and mechanics. If there's an easy way to make girls 1~102 available for GPACs that I'm missing, please tell me. m(_ _)m

ShinV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GirlMaker: GPACs using IDs 1~102

Post by riddlebox1321 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 pm

The game comes with 102 pre-designed girls that you can edit if you want. You cannot create a GPAC out of the first 102 girls. If you want to create a custom GPAC then you need to create or upload new girls to Girlmaker. Each girl you make you need to save as new (or if you wish you can replace a different girl). If you want to upload a GPAC to your Girlmaker, then you need to make sure you download the GPAC to a location you can easily access or find such as your desktop, downloads, documents, ect,...
If you want to build a GPAC simply go to GPAC manager when you have more than 102 girls and add the girls you desire to the GPAC list, then name your file and comment if you like. If you want to take credit for your creation put your name or username as the creator and build.
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum