In-game tutorial

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In-game tutorial

Post by riddlebox1321 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 am

It came to my attention while playing Final Fantasy 8 and going through a brief in-game tutorial that having one was quite useful and would be a good idea for a future production; especially seeing as 2 of the simbrothel games I've played in development take time to pick up on. Also seeing as (a) in-game tutorial(s) would be quite annoying for bug testers, maybe a skip button or disable option would come in handy. Just a thought. ~Thank you for viewing, have a nice day and don't be afraid to comment... Very Happy
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In-game tutorial

Post by Lkd99 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 pm

If your talking about nothin's sim brothel I believe that is long dead, Karel's sim brothel is long long dead, and also sibr1x sim brothel is starting to look dead... Although I do believe in the past someone mentioned to emcioran about adding some text to describe the game. I can't remember if it was about the game or items in the game. I could be wrong because this was a couple months ago but it was still in development and so adding a tutorial into a developing game is kind of non practical. emcioran focused more on coding the game rather than explain it. Seeing as how sirb1x hasn't been updated in quite a while I think it will be a while or never before a response from emcioran.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:39 am

I agree that having a tutorial of sorts would be a good idea.

Even while it is a game in production, there are things that are likely set in place and not going to change.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlebox1321 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Lkd99 wrote:If your talking about nothin's sim brothel I believe that is long dead, Karel's sim brothel is long long dead, and also sibr1x sim brothel is starting to look dead... Although I do believe in the past someone mentioned to emcioran about adding some text to describe the game. I can't remember if it was about the game or items in the game. I could be wrong because this was a couple months ago but it was still in development and so adding a tutorial into a developing game is kind of non practical. emcioran focused more on coding the game rather than explain it. Seeing as how sirb1x hasn't been updated in quite a while I think it will be a while or never before a response from emcioran.
Indeed, it seems the project has run out of steam and that certainly is a tragedy Sad
But I feel that one of the developers will come out of hiding and say hi eventually, it's not like they could forget about this lovely community... right? Wink
Even though I'm a supporter of sibr1x because of its versatility and potential, I am in fact desperate for a response or a new update from any game. I'll try mailing them and see if they respond, but it could be that they just don't have the time anymore. In the mean time thank you for your posts and I'm looking forward to seeing more, maybe if we make enough they'll come back and see the homework piled up in the suggestions section and give us a good update.
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top