Download for Sim Brothel V2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download for Sim Brothel V2

Post by FOOLK1LLAH on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:22 am

I know this is probably a dumb question but I like this game so much I'm not afraid to ask. Is there a link on this site that allows you to download the full version of the 2nd Sim Brothel game?

FOOLK1LLAH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Download for Sim Brothel V2

Post by Xela on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:07 pm

FOOLK1LLAH wrote:I know this is probably a dumb question but I like this game so much I'm not afraid to ask. Is there a link on this site that allows you to download the full version of the 2nd Sim Brothel game?

What version is second? Shocked

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FOOLK1LLAH on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

I guess the latest version of the second sim brothel game.
Xela wrote:
FOOLK1LLAH wrote:I know this is probably a dumb question but I like this game so much I'm not afraid to ask. Is there a link on this site that allows you to download the full version of the 2nd Sim Brothel game?

FOOLK1LLAH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:04 pm

FOOLK1LLAH wrote:I guess the latest version of the second sim brothel game.
Xela wrote:

By this Xela means which game version. There is no 2nd versions of sim brothel because the creators left it. Different people have taken to designing a similar game to sim brothel. Karel's sim brothel is long dead but works partly, Nothin's sim brothel is most likely dead but is playable, sibr1x is the most developed but has had no updates in the past months so may be dead. Go to the release section on the main page and find the games you would like to try. They will not be in order as it orders by last post, just find the highest number e.g. sibr1x will be something similar to 74a. (Full) for the whole game and then 74b. (Patch) for a patch on the full game. Download both and copy the patch contents over into the full game folder and replace any files.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FOOLK1LLAH on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh sorry, is there a version that is closest to the original beta? I downloaded Nothin's sim brothel but it didn't feel the same.
Lkd99 wrote:
FOOLK1LLAH wrote:I guess the latest version of the second sim brothel game.
Xela wrote:

By this Xela means which game version. There is no 2nd versions of sim brothel because the creators left it. Different people have taken to designing a similar game to sim brothel. Karel's sim brothel is long dead but works partly, Nothin's sim brothel is most likely dead but is playable, sibr1x is the most developed but has had no updates in the past months so may be dead. Go to the release section on the main page and find the games you would like to try. They will not be in order as it orders by last post, just find the highest number e.g. sibr1x will be something similar to 74a. (Full) for the whole game and then 74b. (Patch) for a patch on the full game. Download both and copy the patch contents over into the full game folder and replace any files.

FOOLK1LLAH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Original was finished, I would not call it a 'beta'.

*http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t444-a-sim-bro-v15-i-would-like-to-share*

This is 'closish' but I wouldn't call it close.

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top