Terashi's data

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Terashi's data

Post by Terashi on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:19 pm

i choose them because i'm pretty sure that the immage used is already in an other game of girl's managment (pink petal project,could it be?)
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:06 am

Well... like I've said that is a first prototype. We can just get that image to change with an interval of 30 secs randomly picking from a number of pictures.

I am making a Slavemarket screen (should be ready this weekend) and writing logic that sends girls from Slavemarket to you. After that Brothel screen. After that is done TownScreen and girlmeet scripts and texts. Then management screen and Joker logic. After that Next Day screen (that is particularly difficult but I have some ideas on how to make it work.) Then easier stuff remains like Schools, equipment, advertising and etc..

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Xela wrote: Well... like I've said that is a first prototype. We can just get that image to change with an interval of 30 secs randomly picking from a number of pictures.

I am making a Slavemarket screen (should be ready this weekend) and writing logic that sends girls from Slavemarket to you. After that Brothel screen. After that is done TownScreen and girlmeet scripts and texts. Then management screen and Joker logic. After that Next Day screen (that is particularly difficult but I have some ideas on how to make it work.) Then easier stuff remains like Schools, equipment, advertising and etc..

PRO PROGRAMMER afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 pm

That is not true since I have literally never coded anything like this before. And my previous coding experiences were VERY basic and VERY long time ago Sad

Anyway, I am working hard to make the damn slavemarket functioning right now...

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:36 pm

perfect
now i have time to work over the project (stupid lag), so what i have to do?
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Terashi wrote:perfect
now i have time to work over the project (stupid lag), so what i have to do?

Well, there is a LOT of work for you as well and I do not just mean traits... but for now I need you to do this:

Xela wrote:
Design or borrow from the original (or both) around 10 - 15 (or any amount) traits and write them down for me. Should be in following format:

1) Name of a trait
2) Description of a trait
3) Stats level cap penalty or increase
4) Active Effect during jobs
5) Special effects
6) Conditions to acquire.

Let me clarify a little bit:
1) Name of the trait is what the trait is called, it will appear on the screen like Abilities in original SimBrothel.
2) Description will describe a trait when you hover with your mouse over it.
3) Stat level cap penalty or increase. This will modify maximum value of a stat (for example) 'Blowjob Addict' may raise stat cap of Blowjob to 150 instead of 100.
4) Active effects are the things that happen as girls preform jobs. For example 'Cute' trait might increase costumer satisfaction and give a random 30% chance to increase Charisma by +1 every day or something along those lines or 'Blowjob Addict' trait will make girl ask costumers if they want a blowjob even if they came for 'Normalsex' and have a 50/50% chance of Blowjob stat increase each day.
5) Special effects is to broad but if you can think of something, put that into writing. These are things like special conversations or interactions if you met girl with this trait in town or special behavior during jobs like refusing one type of act but asking if costumer prefers another.
6) Conditions to acquire. How can a girl get this trait if she did not have it from the beginning? This is also very broad, this can be you having a specific amount of conversations with the girl or a certain amount of interactions or during preforming jobs as a random chance or spending a fixed amount of days in a certain school or even better random chance that increases with every day that girl spends in school...

This is basically what will make the game unique and interesting, I have some ideas of my own but if you could make a list of traits and their specs it would help a lot. You also have a lot of time since I will start adding traits to the game after I am finished with some basic screens and logic behind these screens BUT if you get this done quickly I can give you more work Smile

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 pm

ok ok on my way to the road of succes
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:03 pm

i take for the moment the old stats (than i would add some other) with some review

1)Noble
2) "this girl have noble ascendents and has a great portament and etiquette"
3)the exp needings for upgrade the reffinement is half of normal.
4)garant +10% of gold from the brothel if you have more girls in the same brothel you will recive +10% of gold for each other "noble girl" until a cap of 5 girls (+50%)
5)none of this girls could be aquired in a slavemarket,if you meet her in town would be hard to hire (probably you can hired when you have a particular building ie the palace?
6)no way to acquire this trait (unless a random event/special joke)

1)big boobs
2) "her breast is so soft and big that all the peoplen look at it with interess"
3)the cap of titsjob is upped to 125
4)the girls could gain +1 reputatation every week (33%).if there are 3 girls with this attribute in the same brothel they could gain +1 reputation and +1 titsjob every day (same %),+2 rep and +2 tits with 4 girls,+3 rep & +4 tits with 5 girls.with 6 girls +5 customers every day,+4 rep & +4 tits (50% of possibilities) and a mark over the brothel
the girl will try to have a titsjob also if the customer want something other (also go away? XD XD)
5)the mark on the brothel:it will be displaied "TITS SQUAD" when you hover with your mouse over it u.u the girls will gain +1 joy per week
6)it depends from the character (i can't think to a Shinobu or a Rukia with big tits) some character (like Sakura or Hinata) will gain this trait with the time

other traits incomming

Last edited by Terashi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm

1)Obbedient
2)"this girl is so shy and obbedient that will do everything you order to her"
3)no modificator to the obbedience (over 100 will mean she is more obbedient of an undead)
4)the girls could gain every week +1 obbedience (30%) if there is more than 1 girls with this trait in the brothel,with 3 girls +1 obbedience (same) and in the brothel will be applied -25% cost of the girls,with 4 girls +2 obbedience and -25% cost,with 5 girls +2 obbedience and -50% cost.with 6 girls with this trait,each girl in brothel will gain EVERY DAY +1 obbedience and their cost will cut down 50%
5)nothing?
6)the trait could be gained with 17 session in bondage school or 22 in the normal school (it is so hard obtain this trait because could be very powerfull)

i remember you that the 4) is ALWAYS applied TO ALLl the girls in the brothel and it need AT LEAST 2 GIRLS WITH SAME TRAIT
i suggest that (like in the original) have to set the activation of a "style" (based on the traits) for each brothel (better have the possibility of conbine 2-3 traits so the possibility of active 2/3 "style" on each brothel)
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Some notes:

1)Noble
- Good design!

Small problem here:
I wanted to remove updating stats by spending experience and instead have girl 'level up' as she gains exp. Ranking will be done separately.

5)none of this girls could be aquired in a slavemarket,if you meet her in town would be hard to hire (probably you can hired when you have a particular building ie the palace?

I really like this idea with the palace! Never though about this myself and is easy to implement.

1)big boobs

We do not currently have a titsjob stat?

Sex stats planned so far are:
anal="0"
normalsex="5"
blowjob="2"
lesbian="0"

We can do more if needed so we need to decide what we do for the beta release.

4)the girls could gain +1 reputatation every week (33%).if there are 3 girls with this attribute in the same brothel they could gain +1 reputation and +1 titsjob every day (same %),+2 rep and +2 tits with 4 girls,+3 rep & +4 tits with 5 girls.with 6 girls +5 customers every day,+4 rep & +4 tits (50% of possibilities) and a mark over the brothel
the girl will try to have a titsjob also if the customer want something other (also go away? XD XD)

Messy but not a bad idea in itself.
5)the mark on the brothel:it will be displaied "TITS SQUAD" when you hover with your mouse over it u.u the girls will gain +1 joy per week

When more than 4 - 5 girls are in the brothel with this trait, maybe it's a squad Smile

6)it depends from the character (i can't think to a Shinobu or a Rukia with big tits) some character (like Sakura or Hinata) will gain this trait with the time

Well... we can BLOCK traits in girl files making sure girls like Sakura, Shinobu or Rukia can NEVER get a trait like BigBoobs.

1)Obbedient
is different from "Meek", right. We can prolly call this Brainwashed or something...

4)the girls could gain every week +1 obbedience (30%) if there is more than 1 girls with this trait in the brothel,with 3 girls +1 obbedience (same) and in the brothel will be applied -25% cost of the girls,with 4 girls +2 obbedience and -25% cost,with 5 girls +2 obbedience and -50% cost.with 6 girls with this trait,each girl in brothel will gain EVERY DAY +1 obbedience and their cost will cut down 50%

Not sure I understood this...

6)the trait could be gained with 17 session in bondage school or 22 in the normal school (it is so hard obtain this trait because could be very powerfull)

What is normal school? Also I would prefer if traits were gained randomly so let's say 10% chance after 10 days in Bondage school, 20% chance after 15 days and 70% chance after 20 days. Trait is gained automatically on day 25 if you were REALLY unlucky Smile

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Xela wrote:Some notes:
Small problem here:
I wanted to remove updating stats by spending experience and instead have girl 'level up' as she gains exp. Ranking will be done separately.

1)big boobs

We do not currently have a titsjob stat?

Sex stats planned so far are:
anal="0"
normalsex="5"
blowjob="2"
lesbian="0"

We can do more if needed so we need to decide what we do for the beta release.

Messy but not a bad idea in itself.

When more than 4 - 5 girls are in the brothel with this trait, maybe it's a squad Smile

Not sure I understood this...

What is normal school? Also I would prefer if traits were gained randomly so let's say 10% chance after 10 days in Bondage school, 20% chance after 15 days and 70% chance after 20 days. Trait is gained automatically on day 25 if you were REALLY unlucky Smile

normal school i would mean dance school, poetry ecc.ecc your idea for this trait is perfect

for the titsjob.....mmmmm add a stat or simply put blowjob?

your idea to implement the levels of the stats is awesome do it as quick as you possible

"4)the girls could gain every week +1 obbedience (30%) if there is more than 1 girls with this trait in the brothel,with 3 girls +1 obbedience (same) and in the brothel will be applied -25% cost of the girls,with 4 girls +2 obbedience and -25% cost,with 5 girls +2 obbedience and -50% cost.with 6 girls with this trait,each girl in brothel will gain EVERY DAY +1 obbedience and their cost will cut down 50%

Not sure I understood this..."

ok my bad.the girls will always have the possibiity of gain the obbedience point and in anycase the cost of mantenance of each girl in the brothel will be affected of a %,better so?
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:54 pm

ok done the other 14 traits of the girls,but i will up in a hour (or 2)
now if i know wich girls are in i can make the personal bonus of the single character
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:04 am

So far I only have 2 girls (Hinata and Sakura). It is to early to seriously make girls now because Stats, Picture Categories, Traits will change many times...

In any case:

This is SlaveMarket screen in the making. I added a 'Go back button' same as in the original to the right top corner of the screen. I can use that button for all other screens as well. It works by the way Very Happy

Left and right buttons allow you to check all girls currently in the market place one by one same as in original. Buy Girl button gets price of a girl (currently 500 gold for all girls) from girl's class, displays it to you and gets a background if you mousehover over it Smile

Tooltip is also working.

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:10 am

i want add probably tomorrow the traits XD XD btw i start to prepare the personal bonus on the characters of the other simbrothel ;D
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:04 am

Ok, done for today...

Basically you can now move girls from Slavemarket to Girlmanagement and I've added some tooltip texts.

Tomorrow I am planning to make a Player class (Money you have will go there amongst other things), screen with names of all girls that you own that comes BEFORE girlmanagement screen so Girl List button actually sends you to the list Smile

And more screens + improve screens we already have if I have time.

If you want to see what we have already: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43556362/SimBro%20PytFall-0.03-win.rar

But this is not really worth of downloading at this point unless you just want to see the design and offer some suggestions. Gold (Money) will be added tomorrow.

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:18 am

i would check it
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:39 am

ok i think the next day button has to be a bit more down and all must be centred in the window but the work is exelent
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:41 am

Thanks, what do you mean centered in the window?

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:46 am

all immages and button are too on the left margin...btw it is only an opinion...
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:50 am

Terashi wrote:all immages and button are too on the left margin...btw it is only an opinion...

Ah, you mean buttons are not centered between image and right wall. I will fix that tomorrow after adding Gold and Day to the main screen.

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:57 am

1) fire emblem
2)" this girl is comming out from a devastated land were distruction and pain are normal,she is strong,forged from that land"
3)no modificator
4)with 2 girls in the brothel each girl in that brothel will produce +10% (each day) of the gold,with 3 girls it will continue to give +10% but it could happened that the girls could gain +1 constitution every week (30% of possibility),with 4 girls the bonus is 20% and they could gain again +1 constitution per week,with 5 girls is still 20% the god bonus but they could gain +2 constitution per week,and finally with 6 girls the gold bonus raise to 30% and constitution may grow every week +3 constitution
5)nothing
6)it depends on the character
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:50 am

Ok, clocking back in, got a couple of hours to code something.

Fire Emblem trait seems really odd... keep in mind that I am not planning too many traits for the beta release and if possible would like to keep those under 20. Basically it would be great to see traits like (meek, beautiful, tsunadere, stubborn, noble, playful, whore, anal whore, blowjob addict, lesbian, fragile and so on...), so in short traits that are basic and can be applied to a number of girls. Exotics like Fire Emblem can still be added for the official release or upgrades to the official release.

Anyway... time for new classes, functions and screens Smile

Edit one:

There is now a very basic Player class that will hopefully grow in the future.
Gold is added:
Buttons are more centered:

Gold methods are added to SlaveMarket meaning you now actually Buy girls instead of just sending them to a different list Smile

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm

i'm working on the traits XD XD don't fear i have done only other 12 traits

i don't like so much the "=" between gold and day's icons & number
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Terashi wrote:i'm working on the traits XD XD don't fear i have done only other 12 traits

i don't like so much the "=" between gold and day's icons & number

Well, that can be removed in like 3 secs. I also added gold and day to SlaveMarket:

Buttons are now inside picture frame but I kind of like how it looks with most pictures so I am not going to edit that for now. Brothel screen is next, I'll have to improve Brothel class and write functions and methods to assign girls to brothels.

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terashi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:50 pm

1)lolita
2) "this girl is always provoke the men who stay near her"
3)charisma cap at 125
4)with 2 girls the girls in the brotheal could gain +1 reputation per week (30%), with 3 +1 charisma +1 reputation, with 4 girls +1 charisma and +2 reputation, with 5 girls +2 charisma +2 reputation,with 6 girls +2 charisma +2 reputation and everyday +5 customers
5)it will be easy find lolita's girl in the city/town with a medium difficulty to hire,sometimes easy,sometimes hard
6)after 13 day in dance class the girl have 40% of gain,after 19 days 70% after 25 is automatically gained

good,soooo goood
Terashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top