SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE (FULL) (LINK UPDATED)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE (FULL) (LINK UPDATED)

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey I just downloaded this game and every time I try to play it I get a message that says
"Fatal run-time error:
bad file number (-1)

Press Enter...."

And then I press enter and it closes.

This is the 0.976a version, and it get's to that small window that loads the game, gets about a third of the way loaded, then that pops up.

Any advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Restart the computer would be a good first step.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Well I'll be damned... That worked. My IT buddy it probably laughing at me somewhere for this. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Is there a way to change the resolution?

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 pm

As of yet? No. It's one size fits all at this point.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Well that sucks. I can't see all the text in the windows sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katze on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi there guys, I downloaded this version since the last one I got was one of the first but I think I have a problem with the girlmaker, I can add images without problems, and also set parameters but when the program finish "processing" the girl after I "save new" or "replace girl" the images appear cropped, only the below part of the image is visible (less than a third) the rest is white, it only happens with the first and second images, the others seems fine (tought one time I got all cropped), is there a way to fix this?

I'm using Windows 7, I tried running the program in compatibility for XP SP3 and SP2, but this was worse since I wasn't able to even add images.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english, is not my native language.

Katze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by artiste-flo on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 am

(eng)to settle problem is you have to disable visual theme of the office component upgrades, and disables the scale for high-resolution.

(fr)pour regler se probleme tu dois désactiver les theme visuel la composante du bureau et desactive les mises a l'echelle pour les resolution elevées
artiste-flo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katze on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:47 am

artiste-flo wrote:(eng)to settle problem is you have to disable visual theme of the office component upgrades, and disables the scale for high-resolution.

(fr)pour regler se probleme tu dois désactiver les theme visuel la composante du bureau et desactive les mises a l'echelle pour les resolution elevées

Qui a résolu le problème, merci. Very Happy

That solved the problem, thanks.

Katze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandemonium on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:36 pm

I downloaded from the first link, but was not able to run the exe file. I am also on a mac, which could be the problem. Am I shit out of luck or can I do somthing about this?

Pandemonium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Sun May 05, 2013 5:32 am

conorwf wrote:
Master of the Obvious wrote:
Sex lessons are a waste of AP that will eventually raise a sex skill by 1 (from lvl 0 to lvl 1, it takes 40 AP Shocked 125 AP from lvl 3 to 4 affraid THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED, no way 1 token that you can earn in one day is worth 40 AP)
I'd argue that in court. Sex lessons can actually be very helpful either after a character has already leveled up extensivly or B when you acquire alot of AP's per day.

getting rank 5 in handjob would only take you 6 days (assuming you have the Helicopter). There is simply no way that you can earn that many tokens that quickly normally.

As for the cost per the lesson, that's dependant on the type of sex that you're training. the costs are 40/50/60/80/100 to start, and each subsequent level costs an extra 50% of that first level (so, 50,75,90,120,150, and so on). What I usually find myself doing with girls that I want to max out for sex is using tokens for Anal and Fetish early on, and use Sex Training for Handjob through Vaginal.

MAJOR inconsistency here... I have a girl ranked up to 4 and started on 5 in Handjob and BJ, and the 5th rank is.... 1/99,999????

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Thu May 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Bug report: @ Day 336
Mission assigned was "Get some Strange Tail", it told me to nail 2 girls in town. I've nailed 5,( 2 hired, 3 raised to having hearts in their eyes and I could nail them one after another on the same day). When I go to hit the "mission complete" button, it gives me a fail. Day 510 requirement is nail 3 girls in town. Same problem. Happens (or doesn't happen) whether I nail them at the witch's shack (technically "outside town") or the health club ("Nobleman Yards").

Apparently any of the "Nail a town girl" missions above one girl are not registering the flag properly.

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Thu May 09, 2013 6:39 pm

While I'm in here, a slight remark on game balance.

"Toph ran the Gambling Den in the evening...
..she won $117!"

Toph's gambling level is 12. Toph is, overall, level 41. She pulls in $100< per prostitution session, and has multiple sessions per shift (usually). What's the point of the Gambling Den?

Suggestion: It's probably planned but not implemented, however If you have a girl cooking make the Endurance of everyone in the house recover faster. Could also be affected by Kitchen level.

Same thing with Strippers.... they can bring in a sh*t ton more money in their rooms on their backs, and there does not appear to be any particular benefit (I.E. more customers overall, bigger spenders in the workrooms, etc.).

I'm on day 428, and own all the buildings through the cheap apartments. If I try to pull up the "Financials" button, the game crashes. It also randomly crashes to desktop when advancing to the next day, both when hitting the "Summary" button, or when advancing through all the girls it will crash after the last girl/customer.

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Fri May 10, 2013 8:59 am

Spacebird wrote:
conorwf wrote:
Master of the Obvious wrote:
Sex lessons are a waste of AP that will eventually raise a sex skill by 1 (from lvl 0 to lvl 1, it takes 40 AP Shocked 125 AP from lvl 3 to 4 affraid THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED, no way 1 token that you can earn in one day is worth 40 AP)
I'd argue that in court. Sex lessons can actually be very helpful either after a character has already leveled up extensivly or B when you acquire alot of AP's per day.

getting rank 5 in handjob would only take you 6 days (assuming you have the Helicopter). There is simply no way that you can earn that many tokens that quickly normally.

As for the cost per the lesson, that's dependant on the type of sex that you're training. the costs are 40/50/60/80/100 to start, and each subsequent level costs an extra 50% of that first level (so, 50,75,90,120,150, and so on). What I usually find myself doing with girls that I want to max out for sex is using tokens for Anal and Fetish early on, and use Sex Training for Handjob through Vaginal.

MAJOR inconsistency here... I have a girl ranked up to 4 and started on 5 in Handjob and BJ, and the 5th rank is.... 1/99,999????

Correct, and it will do that for all of the girls at the 5th rank for any type of sex.

This is basically a stopgap so that to get the final level the girl MUST get it the traditional way (through points gained by levelling up).
What one could do, is that since ranking up to 4 is going to take several days anyway, is use the sex training to get the girl to 4, and buy 5 with points.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xereon on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi all!

I've just downloaded this version of the game and installed it, but when I click on the sb3.exe to start the game the application crash and i get an error message (as follow):

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BEX
  Application Name:    sb3.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    50ba59c9
  Fault Module Name:    StackHash_082d
  Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000
  Exception Offset:    002083e8
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Data:    00000008
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1040
  Additional Information 1:    082d
  Additional Information 2:    082d02b06a86b095635dcc2eb7432aa9
  Additional Information 3:    71cc
  Additional Information 4:    71cce5a555040df97b11fa920682edb8

PS:

- It's a fresh installation, i've no previous version of the game installed
- I've a Windows 7 OS and i've already tried all the compatible modes avaiable, but nothing change Sad

xereon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:19 pm

xereon wrote:Hi all!

I've just downloaded this version of the game and installed it, but when I click on the sb3.exe to start the game the application crash and i get an error message (as follow):

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BEX
  Application Name:    sb3.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    50ba59c9
  Fault Module Name:    StackHash_082d
  Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000
  Exception Offset:    002083e8
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Data:    00000008
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1040
  Additional Information 1:    082d
  Additional Information 2:    082d02b06a86b095635dcc2eb7432aa9
  Additional Information 3:    71cc
  Additional Information 4:    71cce5a555040df97b11fa920682edb8

PS:

- It's a fresh installation, i've no previous version of the game installed
- I've a Windows 7 OS and i've already tried all the compatible modes avaiable, but nothing change Sad
Hi there. Quick question do you have all the... what's it called... Microsoft Visual C++ and all that stuff. Basically all the Windows update stuff from when you first install Windows 7. If you don't have the stuff like Microsoft Visual C++ or Microsoft.NET Framework I don't think the game will run at all. I had the (same) or similar problem when my hard drive died and I had to use an old copy of Windows XP, not exactly fully *ahem* legal copy but still. I couldn't download any Windows updates until I got a genuine copy of Windows 7. So the game wouldn't run because I didn't have the Microsoft software stuff. Check you have them and if your running a not so legal copy of Windows 7 then tough luck playing this game Very Happy!

If you do have a fully licenced copy of Windows 7 and have the software I'm talking about then just completely ignore me and throw cra* back at me for being stupid Very Happy

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xereon on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Yes, i've all the stuff you mentioned installed, and also i've upgraded it recently because a lot of new games require it Smile

Don't worry dude, thanks anyway for trying!

xereon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Girlmaker troubles

Post by ekt73529 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 am

Sorry to trouble you all, but I would like a bit of help. I have downloaded and am using the latest version of simbrothel. The game works perfectly fine, butI am having lots of trouble with the girlmaker. I have looked at the tutorials and have tried all of the different compatiblity options available. Nothing works. Each time I click to view a girl in the girlmaker, it freezes and I get the fatal run error where I must press enter to close the program. I should also mention that I am using windows 8, I'm not sure if that affects it, but I had no troubles with my old windows 7 computer. I would greatly appreciate any input that can be shared on this issue.

ekt73529

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chan eurvilaichit on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 am

ekt73529 wrote:Sorry to trouble you all, but I would like a bit of help. I have downloaded and am using the latest version of simbrothel. The game works perfectly fine, butI am having lots of trouble with the girlmaker. I have looked at the tutorials and have tried all of the different compatiblity options available. Nothing works. Each time I click to view a girl in the girlmaker, it freezes and I get the fatal run error where I must press enter to close the program. I should also mention that I am using windows 8, I'm not sure if that affects it, but I had no troubles with my old windows 7 computer. I would greatly appreciate any input that can be shared on this issue.
what i did is to delete the file error in game folder and graphic folder

chan eurvilaichit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by turtletamer on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Media fire does not seem to want to download for me. It starts to download, but part way through it just stops. Anyone got an alternate download link or torrent?

turtletamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How exactly?

Post by ekt73529 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 pm

chan eurvilaichit wrote:
ekt73529 wrote:Sorry to trouble you all, but I would like a bit of help. I have downloaded and am using the latest version of simbrothel. The game works perfectly fine, butI am having lots of trouble with the girlmaker. I have looked at the tutorials and have tried all of the different compatiblity options available. Nothing works. Each time I click to view a girl in the girlmaker, it freezes and I get the fatal run error where I must press enter to close the program. I should also mention that I am using windows 8, I'm not sure if that affects it, but I had no troubles with my old windows 7 computer. I would greatly appreciate any input that can be shared on this issue.
what i did is to delete the file error in game folder and graphic folder

How exactly did you do that? I think I've got the one from the graphics folder, but where is the in game folder you are talking about? Thanks again for any advice that you can share.

ekt73529

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TroyKing11 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Is there going to be another version released soon? Sometimes I get a Fatal run-time error: bad file number <-1>

TroyKing11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ishamael2989 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 am

I downloaded the game, but I can't seem to do anything with it. Is there a specific program to run it with. My computer only wants to unzip the application. Any help?

EDIT: Nevermind. It wasn't fully downloaded properly.

ishamael2989

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:22 am

ishamael2989 wrote:I downloaded the game, but I can't seem to do anything with it. Is there a specific program to run it with. My computer only wants to unzip the application. Any help?

If your downloading the full game which I think you are. You should get an application if I remember correctly. Double clicking it will ask if you want to extract it? (I may be wrong but I think I remember something like this happening). After this is done you should have a folder called Sibr1x or something similar. Inside this folder you will have the actual game application *sb3.exe* and *girlmaker.exe* application which is the program to add, change or remove girls in the game - GPACs are used on this program. To eliminate potential problems always run both programs as adminstrator and in Windows XP Service Pack 3 compatability. The game may have problems with Windows 8 and anything else that isn't a desktop computer.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:30 am

TroyKing11 wrote:Is there going to be another version released soon? Sometimes I get a Fatal run-time error: bad file number <-1>

There is probably not gonna be a new version anytime soon. Considering the creator emcioran last visited this website "Last visit : Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:40 am" which is over 6+ months ago. With the last update to this game being months before his last visit. About the Fatal run-time error. Make sure you run the game (sb3.exe) and (girlmaker.exe if you use this) as administator and Windows XP service pack 3 compatability if you don't already. This game does work on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 but i'm not sure about Windows 8 but most likely it does. 1 Crucial factor is you MUST have a legit version of Windows otherwise tough luck playing this game. You need Microsoft.Net Framework or Microsoft Visual C++ to run the game at all. If you don't have these you can't play it at all. These are basic Windows updates you get when you first install Windows and Windows update will constantly bug you to update/download them forever until you finally do Very Happy. There is no other way to get these updates other than Windows Update I think. If none of this applies to your problem then just ignore this.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top