Code Geass Gpacs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Code Geass Gpacs

Post by DraxHollowKnight on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:03 am

Are there any Code Geass GPACS? if so can someone provide link to the topic?
avatar
DraxHollowKnight

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by riddlebox1321 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 am

avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by DraxHollowKnight on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Gmaker won't add more than one pic, thanks though.
avatar
DraxHollowKnight

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by Teiko on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:45 pm

If you have problem with adding girl you can ask for help Drax Smile
avatar
Teiko

Posts : 42
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by DraxHollowKnight on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am

Can someone else upload one? I want Milly, C.C., Kallen, Villetta and Cornelia. Im a noob.
avatar
DraxHollowKnight

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by riddlebox1321 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 am

Give me some characteristics of the girls and the desired stats and I'll see what I can do.
avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by DraxHollowKnight on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:34 am

Links above, Milly is the blond one Kallen is the red haired one, cornelia is purple, C.C. is green Disregard the 4th, 5th, and second.
avatar
DraxHollowKnight

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by riddlebox1321 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:18 am

Oh PS. You can add more than one pic by selecting a group (more than 4) and dragging them to the drag and drop box
avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by riddlebox1321 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 am

avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by KaiSakurai on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:02 pm

DraxHollowKnight wrote:Gmaker won't add more than one pic, thanks though.
select 4 to 9 pics and drag em(ALL TOGETHER) into the girlmaker on the position where it says "drop images here to add" then release the mouse button
then set characteristics and name for the girl
when u r done click "save new"
then the new girl will be saved(all pics u added will be shown in a diashow while its saving the girl)


Last edited by KaiSakurai on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
KaiSakurai

Posts : 130
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Hell (some call it Life...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by riddlebox1321 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:50 am

I would but my rep currently is a roller coaster
When I can +1 you I will

Ignore scratched out sentence. It seems someone is going around marking all of my posts negative so it'll be a while before I'm allowed to vote again.
avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by Lkd99 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:31 am

riddlebox1321 wrote:I would but my rep currently is a roller coaster
When I can +1 you I will

Ignore scratched out sentence. It seems someone is going around marking all of my posts negative so it'll be a while before I'm allowed to vote again.

Your getting negative votes because of all the old posts you keep digging up. It's fine to post but if a thread is 2 years old it is bound to be dead. Just saying... although I gotta say your a bigger contributor than I am at the minute Razz

Lkd99

Posts : 87
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by A Pimp Named Slick Back on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 am

Lkd99 wrote:
riddlebox1321 wrote:I would but my rep currently is a roller coaster
When I can +1 you I will

Ignore scratched out sentence. It seems someone is going around marking all of my posts negative so it'll be a while before I'm allowed to vote again.

Your getting negative votes because of all the old posts you keep digging up. It's fine to post but if a thread is 2 years old it is bound to be dead. Just saying... although I gotta say your a bigger contributor than I am at the minute Razz
Hes right every one of his posts I have seen is red, even if its new.

A Pimp Named Slick Back

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by Lkd99 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:54 pm

A Pimp Named Slick Back wrote:
Lkd99 wrote:
riddlebox1321 wrote:I would but my rep currently is a roller coaster
When I can +1 you I will

Ignore scratched out sentence. It seems someone is going around marking all of my posts negative so it'll be a while before I'm allowed to vote again.

Your getting negative votes because of all the old posts you keep digging up. It's fine to post but if a thread is 2 years old it is bound to be dead. Just saying... although I gotta say your a bigger contributor than I am at the minute Razz
Hes right every one of his posts I have seen is red, even if its new.

I think riddle has at least 1 post that isn't completely red - 50% red & 50% green. Dunno which thread it was in but oh well Razz

Lkd99

Posts : 87
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by Teiko on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:03 pm

i think someone just kinda hate him and give him bad reputation ...
But it's not like reputation really do something anyway :/
avatar
Teiko

Posts : 42
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by Manu333 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

- 40 reputation

O_o Indeed, one angry person probably searched all his post and clicked the minus button :O

Manu333

Posts : 26
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by riddlebox1321 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:26 am

most likely -41 after this post.
@KaiSakurai: I had to make a new account so I could +1 you.

I will still do my posts with this account but my voting will be with the other.
Anyways, we're off topic and I feel bad for causing it; maybe we should get back to Code Geass Gpacs or helping people with figuring out the girlmaker.
avatar
riddlebox1321

Posts : 101
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 25
Location : Monmouth, OR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Geass Gpacs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum