[ 10 ]
25% 25% 
[ 5 ]
25% 25% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 20

Rank VS Level

Post by riddlebox1321 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 am

ac429 on Legend of Krystal Forums wrote this about our games.
Holy crap, that's awesome, thanks! Of the 3 versions you linked in OP, sibr1x's version is my fav. No offense, but Nothin's sim brothel make health tracking really difficult. v2.1.4 100125 1 was also really cool, and I think exactly right on how streamlined it should be. It's style system is really cool, too. I like how it doesn't really delve into extra things like security/goons/cops/romancing/etc. It lets you focus on the accounting. Smile

I had my doubts about sibr1x's version in the beginning, because it seemed like a lot of micro-management in the beginning. But because you can save schedules, I made 2 self-sustaining schedules and worked with that.

Btw, I'm acac on your board. Thanks for answering my question before, about "ranks". I think that can be really confusing for new players, and it should probably be renamed to "level", to reflect the character sheet. Smile

ac429
Newly Registered

I kinda agree with him, even though it wasn't that hard for me to figure out. I'm going to post a poll so the board can see in numbers what you think on the suggestion, also don't be afraid to comment and thank you for viewing. Smile
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rank VS Level

Post by Xela on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 am

Well, he is right to say that 1x is best version of SimBrothels but the whole level thing is hilarious. It really doesn't matter what you call it Smile

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlebox1321 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 am

I'm not even gonna lie, it is funny Laughing
But it still seems to be of some importance.
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top