BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by threewestwinds on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 am

Version 0.6.1

You can find the latest release announcement here. The main point of setting up my site was so that I didn't have to keep retyping release announcements in multiple places. Wink

The Game

Hello all! Don't you love it when a new user comes out of nowhere, advertising an ambitious project and promising the moon? How often does that work out? Not very often. Nevertheless, I am doing exactly that. I'm developing a game halfway between SimBrothel and SlaveMaker - managing girls to make money and raise their stats, while also aiming to have interesting content, mission trees and erotic scenes beyond "GenericGirl53 sexed up a dude and got $53."

It's an HTML5 browser-based game, but don't worry about your internet connection - once loaded, the game only requests new images from the server. Instant responses to your actions - I hate the "AJAX loading" swirly-gif as much as the next guy. You'll see it only once, while the game initializes.

Too much talk. Take a look. No ads, no installation, reasonably fast load.
http://BrothelS.im/

Yes, I named the game because the domain was available Wink . The game will not run in older browsers. It's tested in reasonably new versions of Firefox (should work all the way back to ~4), Chrome (no idea, but probably all of them) and Safari.

You can also download the game by clicking this finely crafted link. It's pretty small at this point. You can also access the development version - which isn't as stable but generally has additional features or content, at http://brothels.im/dev/ . The dev version is available for download from the github repository.

Every fetish will have a checkbox on the New Game screen to disable it. As the New Game screen might have indicated, I am a fan of tentacle / alien sex - you can expect to see more. Rape events / slavery may also occur in the future. I am less interested in, but not opposed to, futa or furry. If other people want to write that sort of content, I will include it. There will not, however, be bestiality, incest or loli. Not judging you if it's your thing, but I'm not going to include it in my game even behind an easy toggle.

Kickstarter (Offbeatr actually, but same idea)

Wait, what? Yes, you read that correctly! Read on below.

That's right, I'm going to try and take this game to the next level. You can read the full pitch by clicking on that link - but long story short, with your help, I believe I can do better, faster, stronger. The game will always be free to play, and open-source software - that's not changing now, nor will it ever.

Offbeatr projects are slightly different than Kickstarter ones, in one major respect - they need a certain number of votes to launch! In my case, 490. This is to ensure that a project idea has a chance of success before it starts taking credit card information. So, if you're interested in the idea and willing to contribute even a little bit, register and vote for me, and share that link! But if I get the necessary number of votes, I'll have to put in a down payment which I don't get back if the project fails - so don't just spam new accounts or anything dumb like that.

Some Technical Details

Each module is a simple javascript file, adding properties to a limited number of global variables, loaded via static tags in the header. jQuery and jQueryUI handle much of the GUI, along with EJS for template rendering (again, static script tags inside index.html). Games are persisted using the browser's LocalStorage (with the cycle.js library to aid in storing complex data). It's mostly Object Oriented, though I got lazy in some places. http://BrothelS.im/ always mirrors the latest state of the Github repository - if anyone cares about such things, the code is GPL licensed. I own no rights to the images - they're mostly taken from SlaveMaker, but a few are gathered from random places on the internet.


Changelog

Dec 7-12 - Version 0.1 - Rapid development and backwards compatability breaking changes. Thanks for everyone who stuck with me through this early stage!
Dec 13 - Version 0.2 released. Data structures for custom content are now stable. New features will be added, but with a focus on maintaining backwards compatibility. If any changes are introduced that would break old games, upgrades will be automatic and transparent. Game is roughly 7mb - half the size of 0.1, but with far more playable content and additional images.
Dec 19th - Version 0.3 released. Contains 5th statistic, Modesty, for girls, and Reputation for buildings, as well as the Whore action (like Streetwalk, but customers come to you!). Now actions for raising all stats (and lowering a few of them).
Jan 1st - Version 0.3.1 released. Contains two additional girls (for 4 total), as well as the Rape fetish and some associated content.
Jan 7th - Version 0.3.2 released. Contains complete mission tree for Sakuya and a new action selection screen, along with two new actions (Trust Building and Advertise).
Jan 24th - Version 0.4.0 released. Complete rewrite of base code, as well as custom Talk content for most girls and a Cleaning up the City Guard set of missions.
Feb 8th - Version 0.5.0 released. Finally stabilized the new version to a reasonable degree, added a new girl and building, and created several new mission sets.
Feb 22nd - Version 0.5.1 released. New tentacle mission set and other content additions.
Mar 18th - Version 0.5.2. New girl (Holo), more content and images everywhere.
April 12th - Version 0.6.0. New loan system. Lots of new images.
April 29th - Version 0.6.1. New content for Saber.


Last edited by threewestwinds on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:07 am; edited 9 times in total

threewestwinds

Posts : 23
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2012-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by Xela on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Nice design, works fast and it's light. Basically, Good job so far! Smile

I didn't find any bugs or issues other than gameplay imbalances and micro but it would be stupid to complain about any of that so early in the development.

Xela

Posts : 266
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by KaiSakurai on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 pm

rly GREAT game
too bad its still an early stage
and its WAY too easy to manipulate(by importing save...^^)

oh but 1 bad thing i found:
"new"... tentacle?
i enable tentacle... export save... "tentacle"=true......
i disable tentacle.... export save... "tentacle"=true
-.-
even if i dont want tentacles they r coming D=
avatar
KaiSakurai

Posts : 130
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Hell (some call it Life...)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by Isley on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:05 am

Great game honestly, can't wait to see more of it later in the development. My skills unfortunately don't allow me to help you but I really hope you'll keep this game ongoing.

Just one little thing in the "bugs" section : I bought the Onsen for the mission asking to buy a House, without having bought Sophitia yet, then she totally disappeared from the "Hire Girl" window. Sorry for not beeing able to send you the datas...

Anyway, thanks for this one more time !

Edit : btw, I know it would be a bit more work for you, but could you write somewhere what kind of modifications are going on the dev link of this game ? It could help those willing to play it for bugs too see what they can expect...

Isley

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ggyppt on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:38 am

I'm loving this game, and have been having fun moding it, but I was hoping you could set up a way for there to be events that only happen to specific girls. I have some things I would like to try that would use that.

One example of what I was thinking is, with the Hermione character that I've been making, have an event that happens to only her where she runs into Harry while walking through town, which she can't refuse whatever act it comes up with, even if it isn't one listed, double the payment and increase happyness. It would be a favorite customer kind of thing.

I personally haven't found any bugs, but I've been to busy playing around with the modding portion of it.

ggyppt

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ShadowArcher on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:45 am

i think this game is good.
nice layout of the web page, nice pictures for the girls (this is a big factor for me), and clean daily reports that are easy to read and understand.

tip for future (don't know if your planing this already), need an action to increase obedience and/ or libido. that or i'm a ninny and didn't see the action that give them some >.> Also, imo, it seems a little redundant to make the action of the girl walking around looking for people minus endurance and happiness then minus them again for the prostitution.

all in all though, it looks very promising. Keep up the good work.

Edit: i think there is a bug with the buy girl and buy house options. For the girls, when you buy the ones that are there no new one's show up even though i know they exist because they are sometimes there when you start new games. For the buildings, when I buy one of them the option disappears entirely.

ShadowArcher

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by threewestwinds on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:11 pm

I thought I had this thread set to nofity me of replies, but I haven't been getting any emails - good thing I decided to check back in.

KaiSakurai wrote:rly GREAT game
too bad its still an early stage
and its WAY too easy to manipulate(by importing save...^^)

oh but 1 bad thing i found:
"new"... tentacle?
i enable tentacle... export save... "tentacle"=true......
i disable tentacle.... export save... "tentacle"=true
-.-
even if i dont want tentacles they r coming D=

Hah, oops. Definitely a bug. Thanks for catching it - will be fixed in the next version (which should be coming out in a few days here).

Isley wrote:Great game honestly, can't wait to see more of it later in the development. My skills unfortunately don't allow me to help you but I really hope you'll keep this game ongoing.

Just one little thing in the "bugs" section : I bought the Onsen for the mission asking to buy a House, without having bought Sophitia yet, then she totally disappeared from the "Hire Girl" window. Sorry for not beeing able to send you the datas...

Anyway, thanks for this one more time !

Edit : btw, I know it would be a bit more work for you, but could you write somewhere what kind of modifications are going on the dev link of this game ? It could help those willing to play it for bugs too see what they can expect...
I'm looking at setting up a blog which would hold updates (better than trying to post all the changes in several forums). At the moment, the dev version is actually *behind* the live one by several bugfixes.

Re: girl not available for hire - that's a "feature" I intend to disable in the next version. If you pass a few more days, she'll reappear. Ultimately, I intend for some girls to be hirable, others sometimes hirable, and others discoverable only by exploring the city. Since none of that is ready yet, I'll probably disable the "not available for hire" bit for now.

ggyppt wrote:I'm loving this game, and have been having fun moding it, but I was hoping you could set up a way for there to be events that only happen to specific girls. I have some things I would like to try that would use that.

One example of what I was thinking is, with the Hermione character that I've been making, have an event that happens to only her where she runs into Harry while walking through town, which she can't refuse whatever act it comes up with, even if it isn't one listed, double the payment and increase happyness. It would be a favorite customer kind of thing.

I personally haven't found any bugs, but I've been to busy playing around with the modding portion of it.
I assume you've seen that you can create custom Actions for girls. Per-girl Missions and Events will be coming soon - probably not before Christmass, but not too long thereafter. I'm glad someone's interested in modding - defintiely makes me want to get that part done sooner. Wink Care to share some of your mods, either her or via PM? For now, you could try writing the events as "generic" ones, just to get a headstart - the syntax for custom events will be 100% identical. I also have some improvements in the power and ease of use for Actions/Events/Missions which will make it into the next version.

ShadowArcher wrote:i think this game is good.
nice layout of the web page, nice pictures for the girls (this is a big factor for me), and clean daily reports that are easy to read and understand.

tip for future (don't know if your planing this already), need an action to increase obedience and/ or libido. that or i'm a ninny and didn't see the action that give them some >.> Also, imo, it seems a little redundant to make the action of the girl walking around looking for people minus endurance and happiness then minus them again for the prostitution.

all in all though, it looks very promising. Keep up the good work.

Edit: i think there is a bug with the buy girl and buy house options. For the girls, when you buy the ones that are there no new one's show up even though i know they exist because they are sometimes there when you start new games. For the buildings, when I buy one of them the option disappears entirely.
Yep, see above for the answer about disappearing girls. Check again in a couple of days, they may be back.

Currently, you're only allowed to own one building at a time. There will be the option to own a second eventually, but it will be expensive - and never more than that. I do need to get around to adding the option to sell your current building though. It'll be there eventually.

Re: actions to raise stats - the current version (redownload or refresh to get the latest version) has actions to increase Intelligence, Constitution and Obedience. You'll only see Lockdown as an option once you buy a building and add a dungeon to it.

Actions for increasing all the other stats (and decreasing some of them) will be in the next version, along with a more complete and helpful tutorial over the first few turns. There will also be a 5th stat added - Modesty - and the effects of the stats will be a bit less subtle.

Not sure on an exact ETA for version 0.3, but probably not more than a week at this point. It's a pretty big revamp, but all save-games will be forwards compatable - you won't loose any progress if you upgrade (though you also won't see any of the new tutorial missions without restarting).

threewestwinds

Posts : 23
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2012-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ggyppt on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 pm

yeah, I'm more than happy to send in some mods, I'll send them to you via pm along with some ideas that I've had

ggyppt

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by threewestwinds on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:20 pm

As I'm sure you've noticed, everything in the "content" folder is fair game - it's not all documented, but everything is hopefully reasonably self-explanatory, and composed of key-value pairs which you should be able to tweak to your dirty little heart's content. Wink

threewestwinds

Posts : 23
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2012-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ggyppt on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:56 pm

I just broke your game. I made a girl for Jill Valentine from Resident Evil and ended up with somewhere around 50 pictures and now the game won't load. Thought you might want to know. It may also be that I have a piece of junk computer, so I can send it to you if you want to try it on yours to see if you have the same problem.

ggyppt

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by threewestwinds on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

ggyppt: Did you run your base.js file through the syntax checker? Also make sure your edit to girlList.js is formatted correctly (if you're using an old version that still has that file). Remember that javascript is case sensitive! One of these three things is almost certainly the issue.

Though if you have the latest version, you really shouldn't be able to prevent the game from loading unless you broke index.html. If you're sure it's a problem with the game though, send me a zip of your new girl and I'll take a look.

threewestwinds

Posts : 23
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2012-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ShadowArcher on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:13 am

threewestwinds wrote:Re: actions to raise stats - the current version (redownload or refresh to get the latest version) has actions to increase Intelligence, Constitution and Obedience. You'll only see Lockdown as an option once you buy a building and add a dungeon to it.

hehe ok yeah i'm a ninny and didn't find that. thought that you could only buy a room so i was like wtf you can't buy a dungeon.
Another question i have is, does the webpage BrothelS.im get updated too? Cause I find it very convinant to use that rather then download it every update.

ShadowArcher

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by threewestwinds on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 am

Yes, the website is always up to date. There's about a 0.2 second delay between when I push a new download and when the site gets updated. Wink

threewestwinds

Posts : 23
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2012-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ShadowArcher on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:35 am

cool thanks for the timely response.

ShadowArcher

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ggyppt on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:31 am

just figured out what was wrong with my character. Apparently you have to have something in there for specialRules, even if it is just specialRules: {}. Me, being a C# programer thought, since i wasn't using it, I didn't have to have it in the code, thus, left it out. I went back a double check, but in your make a girl tutorial, you don't put anything in there saying you have to have something there for specialRules. When I left it out, it couldn't find something that it was supposed to find, and thus broke. All fixed now.

ggyppt

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by Retelious on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:08 am

Great game so far. Would love to see it when further developed. But I do have a question....how do i load a saved game? I press load game and click on the one, but it doesn't do anything? Sorry if its answered above and I missed it, I tried looking for it Surprised

Retelious

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by SkyShank on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:12 am

This... is... amazing! How can I help!? I don't know much about all this programing mumbo jumbo but if you need help writing events or any other forms of menial labor I'd be glad to help.

I'm seriously impressed by what you have so far. Please keep up the good work.

Also, could you set up a pay pal for donations?

SkyShank

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by threewestwinds on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Version 0.3 is up. Check out the updated opening post for a changelog.

ggyppt wrote:just figured out what was wrong with my character. Apparently you have to have something in there for specialRules, even if it is just specialRules: {}. Me, being a C# programer thought, since i wasn't using it, I didn't have to have it in the code, thus, left it out. I went back a double check, but in your make a girl tutorial, you don't put anything in there saying you have to have something there for specialRules. When I left it out, it couldn't find something that it was supposed to find, and thus broke. All fixed now.
In general, you should be able to leave out any key you're setting to false, 0 or an empty object / list. The specialRules being required even if empty is a bug on my part - fixed in the latest version. I forgot to check if specialRules existed before accessing the payRatio key (you can't access a property of "undefined", sensibly enough).

Retelious wrote:Great game so far. Would love to see it when further developed. But I do have a question....how do i load a saved game? I press load game and click on the one, but it doesn't do anything? Sorry if its answered above and I missed it, I tried looking for it Surprised
I'm not sure I understand exactly what the problem is, so I'm going to explain everything I can think of.

1) You have to save your games manually - there is no autosave! I may add one eventually, but it's not there yet.
2) When you press Load, you get a dialog. If the dialog opens, then you have at least one saved game - otherwise, you haven't saved anything yet.
3) Once the dialog is open, you can click the "Load Game" button to load it.

If that doesn't help... I'll need more clarification on what problem you're having.

SkyShank wrote:This... is... amazing! How can I help!? I don't know much about all this programing mumbo jumbo but if you need help writing events or any other forms of menial labor I'd be glad to help.

I'm seriously impressed by what you have so far. Please keep up the good work.

Also, could you set up a pay pal for donations?
Awe, thanks! I'll add a donate button whenever I get around to setting up a development blog.

What I really need are people who can write good fiction, especially erotic scenes. Random events that can happen to girls as they work in the brothel or as they wander around the city. Fleshed out NPCs, and the text for the quest they want to give the player. New 1-3 line descriptions I can add to the Streetwalking or Whoreing descriptions.

That sort of thing. Ya'know, text. If you write good stuff, I'll be happy to put it into the game, even if it's good stuff for actions / girls / events that don't exist yet.

threewestwinds

Posts : 23
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2012-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by SkyShank on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:01 am

threewestwinds wrote:

What I really need are people who can write good fiction, especially erotic scenes. Random events that can happen to girls as they work in the brothel or as they wander around the city. Fleshed out NPCs, and the text for the quest they want to give the player. New 1-3 line descriptions I can add to the Streetwalking or Whoreing descriptions.

That sort of thing. Ya'know, text. If you write good stuff, I'll be happy to put it into the game, even if it's good stuff for actions / girls / events that don't exist yet.

Not a problem. Tell ya what, get me a rough framework of some basic events you want to incorporate into the game and I'll flesh them out for you. In the mean time I'll see if I can jury-rig a basic scene or two.

SkyShank

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ggyppt on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 am

A quick request for the next update, but can you make it so that we can have actions that take more than 1 girl to do.

ggyppt

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by threewestwinds on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:27 am

SkyShank wrote:Not a problem. Tell ya what, get me a rough framework of some basic events you want to incorporate into the game and I'll flesh them out for you. In the mean time I'll see if I can jury-rig a basic scene or two.

The floor is open - I keep hoping other people will have ideas and write text for them, then I can just implement the code. Here are a couple of ideas I have planned eventually, in no particular order:

Outdoor rape (rape will be another fetish checkbox, like tentacles are)
Rowdy customer (three options, one where she beats him up, another where you rush in and save her, and a third where she gets beat up - rape being off will disable the third)
A Guild visitor, offering A) Drugs B) Magical amulets (purpose left up to you) C)
Someone asking for exclusive services of a girl for a 2-7 days, and text for whatever it is he wants to hire her for (private party, yacht sailing, escort to nearby island as diplomat, personal fuck-slave, longer term bondage).
Someone offering to hire away one of your girls for a big fee, with one refuse path and multiple accept results depending on how much the girl likes the idea.
Any content for the existing girls - I have not actually seen/played the games involving *any* of the current four, so I'm sort of just guessing as to their starting stats. Perhaps someone from Sophitia's previous life wants to buy her as a slave? Perhaps Sakuya's former mistress isn't happy with her running away, and plots trouble for you?

ggyppt wrote:A quick request for the next update, but can you make it so that we can have actions that take more than 1 girl to do.

Hm, I'd have to think of how that would work in the interface - probably something like "Lesbian Practice", followed by a dropdown like there is for Orgasm Denial, saying who the partner is. I'll think about it, but it's not going to be super high on the list of features.

threewestwinds

Posts : 23
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2012-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ggyppt on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:51 am

What I was thinking was something like "Lesbian Show", where it would be a public display that would need a specific "Show Room" of types that would get them money an lower modesty a bit. just a thought. The other thing I was thinking of with this is something like "Sparing" which would be a relatively safe way to exercise both perticipants.

Also, stray random though, If you like any of the mods I send you, go ahead an include them in the full game, I'm okay with it.

ggyppt

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by Retelious on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:16 am

I believe I did get the dialog when I loaded my file. But when I clicked on it, it just did the loading circle....for a lonnnnggg time. Like at least an hour. Might just be my computer or something. Thanks anyway

Retelious

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ShadowArcher on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:17 am

Interesting, I must say I liked the old action selection better then the current because the descriptions for the actions now get in the way of some of the other actions (most notably the orgasm denial sub-actions).

Was there any particular reason you changed it from softcore, hardcore, anal, fetish to oral, vaginal, anal, and bondage?

That's all I could find wrong with it.
Glad you didn't change the background at all, personally I think it gives the right feeling to it. Probably because it's not harsh to look at.

ShadowArcher

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by ggyppt on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:10 pm

So, I'm going to publicly release my first batch of mods. They can be found here: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=D95888EF33D79AB7!231

That will also be the final location of all future mods. There is currently two girls and an event in it. The writing for them isn't that great, I was mostly looking into the reprogramming of it, so if someone wants to write some stuff for any of this, just send it to me and I'll include it. I have test all of these as much as I've could, but I might have missed something, so if you find a bug, send me a note or post it here.

Finally, threewestwinds, A major request for the next update, add a scroll bar to the buy a girl screen, I'm getting to the point where the girls go off the bottom of the page.

Also, I have two special rules I would like to ask you to make. First one is one that makes it so endurance goes down either faster or slower. I have some characters that even though they have really high constitution, they still go down a fair bit every day.

The other one is one that makes it so a person gain happiness the more they have sex. I'm thinking of making Morrigan from Darkstalkers soon, and she's a succubus, so she would be happier the more sex she has. On another note about her, I want to make it so she never refuses a sex act, she is a succubus after all.

ggyppt

Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum