BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Post by Arcess on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Lkd99 wrote:I would never have thought to check the main website since the forum hasn't been updated with news about it.
I am not the developer, but I will try to remember to post here when major releases are posted in the future.

Arcess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Xela wrote:Well, developer received some heat on this forum so he is prolly not checking in here anymore.

My game is being developed on PP forums (because this forum is without admin) and dev team seems to be increasing in number (or at least people are in and out, contributing whatever they can) but it does take a while to code since game is fairly complex and I don't have a lot of free time nowadays. In any case, it will be a while until new Alpha is released by me because we decided to redo the whole items system and there are a LOT of things I want to wrap up before a release.

Great to know! I'm looking forward to it. I can understand how long it takes. I've only done some VERY basic code/programming (Pascal, website html, EDP, game maker but I can tell it takes a very long time to code certain parts correctly and a long time to code the whole thing. Keep up the good work and I hope you make an amazing game Very Happy!

P.S. when you say PP do you mean PinkPetal (whoremaster? if my memory is correct)

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Arcess wrote:
Lkd99 wrote:I would never have thought to check the main website since the forum hasn't been updated with news about it.
I am not the developer, but I will try to remember to post here when major releases are posted in the future.

Thanks, im kinda loving the new updates on this game, although I can't play using downloaded files anymore D:
I also wanted to know if anyone is still on this forum Razz

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Lkd99 wrote:
Arcess wrote:

Thanks, im kinda loving the new updates on this game, although I can't play using downloaded files anymore D:

LoL

Well, it's not hard to figure out:

In total there are 25 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 97 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:27 am

Registered Users: Xela
Bots : Google, bing
Members connected during last 24 hours : Arcess, armegetton, Battle_Toads, Chee42, cursor, eksunhirro, Harmonixer3500, KingofKings, kz12, Lkd99, MrWeird, Mr_LoL, Niguari, samuraiphoenix, ShellShockDelinquent, vince77, Xela, zanagi, Zarahustra

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:01 am

Xela wrote:
Lkd99 wrote:
Arcess wrote:

LoL

Well, it's not hard to figure out:

In total there are 25 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 97 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:27 am

Registered Users: Xela
Bots : Google, bing
Members connected during last 24 hours : Arcess, armegetton, Battle_Toads, Chee42, cursor, eksunhirro, Harmonixer3500, KingofKings, kz12, Lkd99, MrWeird, Mr_LoL, Niguari, samuraiphoenix, ShellShockDelinquent, vince77, Xela, zanagi, Zarahustra

D:!! now your making me look like a muppet! BUT even if they are logged on and visit there is no saying that they post or contribute on the website... (me trying to recover from a failed argument... damn u!!)

Last edited by Lkd99 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofKings on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:23 pm

I'm still here, just making sure all the lights still work and the taps still give water, it's all good.

Now, off to Si.m for some more fap material!
KingofKings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by threewestwinds on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:02 am

Well! It's been quite some time since I last checked in here. In general, I deal with bug reports on the blog much faster than on forums, especially since this one seems to have stopped emailing me when people post (I entirely missed the last two pages, for example).

Anyway, I'm here with a new release announcement and also some exciting news!

This (0.6.0 -> 0.6.1) isn't as large an update as some
others, but there's still some new content and code fixes (if you haven't played 0.6 though, there's a lot more stuff from the 0.5.x series). And it's been
long enough since 0.6.0 that I felt like a new number was in order.

• New Saber content - there's... a lot of text in this - roughtly 4000 words.
  • Fixes for certain missions, and various minor textual modifications.
  • A new included webserver, which should make it easier to run the game locally on a variety of platforms.
Yeah... not much, compared to the usual update size. I can do whatever the hell I want with version numbers. ;P

Usual disclaimer, please report bugs, blah, blah.

KICKSTARTER (sort of)

Wait, what? Yes, you read that correctly! Read on below.

That's right, I'm going to try and take this game to the next level.
You can read the full pitch by clicking on that link - but long story
short, with your help, I believe I can do better, faster, stronger. The
game will always be free to play, and open-source software - that's not changing now, nor will it ever.

Offbeatr projects are slightly different than Kickstarter ones, in
one major respect - they need a certain number of votes to launch! In my
case, 490. This is to ensure that a project idea has a chance of
success before it starts taking credit card information.

So, if you're interested in the idea and willing to contribute even a
little bit, register and vote for me, and share that link! But if I get
the necessary number of votes, I'll have to put in a downpayment which I
don't get back if the project fails - so don't just spam new accounts
or anything dumb like that

threewestwinds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down