Something to do with the ridiculous amount of cash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something to do with the ridiculous amount of cash

Post by Raed on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 am

When you play this game, you end up with way more cash then you need, and I know its still beta, but it still needs more depth and stuff to do end-game. Even still, I think you'll end up with more cash then you need, so how about using the money you earn for the gallery mode? Whatever money you earn is saved and you can use it to buy whatever from Gallery.

Also, we should probably have a finite list of things going in, and how they should be implemented so that work for them can begin. It'll probably be better to start adding things and working out the bugs as we go anyways.

Last edited by Raed on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More.)
Raed

View user profile http://simbro.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Something to do with the ridiculous amount of cash

Post by MrB on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:54 pm

I think this is a great idea. I would propose galleries to be very expensive, so you can't buy more than a few (say, 5 or so) galleries after each playthrough. You could also include bonus images in the galleries, so we won't be seeing just the same images we saw tens of times throughout the game. (Just use images that got submitted, but didn't make it into the main game.)

Prices should vary: if you want to buy a game for a main character (main heroine in the manga/anime/videogame), with lots of bonus images it should cost more than if you buy a gallery of a secondary character with only a few bonus images.

Also, it would be good for this to have a "bank account" of sorts where all your left-over money stays. That way, if you just come up short with your money after a playthrough, you can save it and add it to the amount after your next playthrough, to buy the gallery you wish then.

Oh and the galleries of each of the three goddesses could maybe be unlocked for free, but only after you finish a playthrough with the respective goddess.

For flavor purposes, you could say at the end of each playthrough, that you decide to use your profits to print photo magazines for some of your girls.

MrB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchaos on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah thats a nice idea, course you will never see all imgages with only playing the game....there are too much and after some time you loose sight of them.

Some of them have not enough obidiance, others are not suited for Leader...

They could also create a School for the Girls to raise stats from +1 till +5 for a great deal of Money.

Another idea is to limit the ranks...not only with the house but also with stats. (rank 1 = every stats 10)
and to raise a rank you need 100 Reputation, and on rank 2, 20+ from all stats, somethin like that.
Moonchaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:32 am

What about upkeep? Things that give bonuses over a period of time but require an insane amount of money to keep active?
Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchaos on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:09 pm

I see something like, hire a barbier for 5 charisma each Girl, as long as he/she is hired.

Or something like a Bodyguard for the Girls so they canĀ“t be robbed or raped.
Moonchaos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fires_flair on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 am

I would like to be able to buy things for in game play, like in first version. but maybe instead of for the girls, the house (but different things then in the first virsion). these could be like paintings, or rugs. and I can't wait to see how the hiring of people for the building works.

fires_flair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DGXRaven on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Yes i agree. By the time I got to day 60 i was able to buy the central palace and put all my girls in it.

Yes having a gallery would be a cool and interesting idea. Gives that extra cash a place to go
DGXRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Once you get the Central Palace, money stops being an issue entirely. personally what I would think would be neat was if there was a way to "train" girls to have 3 traits and/or a leadership bonus. clearly, some traits would likely not be allowed to be trained (or maybe, seeing someone like Android 18 take Fire Emblem may be humorous). there's alot of girls that I really like, but never get to see cause they have no leadership stats.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil' Slugger on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:56 am

Maybe the girls prices in general could be increased. I am not trying to say that it should be raised monumentally, but maybe make the girls prices a little more staggered. As it is, the most expensive girls are only a 1,000 gold higher than the least expensive.
Lil' Slugger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by conorwf on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Lil' Slugger wrote:Maybe the girls prices in general could be increased. I am not trying to say that it should be raised monumentally, but maybe make the girls prices a little more staggered. As it is, the most expensive girls are only a 1,000 gold higher than the least expensive.
although that is true keep in mind that they are still more expensive than a 5 person house. changing the prices doesnt really change the endgame scenario of nothing to use your money on, it just prolongs the time till that happens.
conorwf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top