Girlmaker SIBR1x Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girlmaker SIBR1x Suggestions

Post by Nergal49 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Here are some unique suggestions for the Girlmaker

1) An alphabetic sort feature
- This will help GPAC makers quickly determine if there is an already existing girl
- Will help players be able to find and choose which girls they want.

2) A randomize start feature
- Randomly choose a starter from existing group of girls to provide a somewhat different experience each game

3) Add or Change some characteristics
- Apart from physical traits we should have more personality traits than occupation like "Brave, Naughty, Gentle"
- I would probably remove occupation traits like Nurse

4) A method of exporting images to files from a girl entry.
- I would say most people download other people's GPACs
- Some people may want to change an image or two of a created girl without losing the wealth of pics stored for that girl.
Nergal49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girlmaker SIBR1x Suggestions

Post by Xela on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Wouldn't give a damn about first two requests at this point since there are many other aspects of the game that could use improvement and are (in my opinion) more important but I'll get behind characteristics and better image handling, both would be immensely useful!

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nergal49 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 am

While the first two requests aren't vital I still do think they would make for good improvements.

When I play I like to feel I am playing a different game each time so I use a random number generator and then select a different starting girl based on that, I think it would just be a nice feature to implement in the girlmaker rather than using outside programs.

With the second since my girl count is around 800+ I have noticed on occasion I have created a replica girl on accident alphabetical sorting would be the easiest way for me to quickly be able to see if two of any girl already exist and to compare which is better rather than look through at two separate entities which may be girl id 578 and girl id 874.

Granted these are definitely not urgent in the slightest when you consider aspects like game stability, compatibility with newer generation PCs, removing clunky elements from the interface, removing redundant game aspects, and the inclusion of other game improving elements i.e. (more jokers, more involved missions, less broken girl negotiations, etc.)

I do think that the 3rd one on the list might actually be the hardest to do, since it effects not only the girlmaker but certain aspects of the game as well such as girl negotiations, patron interests, in game productions, and advertising. I do think it would help on a girl creating level providing more options to girls who don't necessarily fit some of the descriptors available.
Nergal49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master of the Obvious on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:12 pm

I completely agree with 1 and 4.
After a few GPACS, looking for a particular girl is extremely tedious without a sorting system.
And the image handling system could use an upgrade, as things are right now I have to browse the gelbooru/paheal websites for 20 minutes every time I need to buff a girl who only had 4 images - or replace a couple of bad (compressed, censored, watermarked, non-h...)pictures.

Not to mention I have to start a new game every time I add a new girl or modify anything.
Master of the Obvious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top