Sorry if I disappeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry if I disappeared

Post by OverHao on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 am

I had some problems in recent months...
and giving proof of my lack of reliability... pale

I just want to apologize to all

however I am back and many things have changed here

apparently I'm not able to manage a project of my own...
so if anyone needs a graphic designer / illustrator I would be happy to lend a hand

OverHao

View user profile http://overhaohart.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry if I disappeared

Post by Xela on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:37 am

Welcome back Smile

Me and Terashi started to work on RenPy based SimBro borrowing most concept stuff from original SimBro version and some other games. Any help that anyone can provide in any capacity is more than welcome, we now have 4 people working on the project on PP forums.

I am working on code.
Two are gathering pics/working on girlpacks/traits design (since Terashi disappeared as well.) and some writing.
And new guy has figured out how to script in RenPy label language (without any previous programming experience) in less than one day and
is now helping me with interaction texts and events.

In any case, especially since you already have some experience with RenPy, graphical designer or help in any other capacity is more than welcome. As I recall you wanted to do something like furniture for brothels or just interface design or texts/events/quests.

There is also another version in development called BrothelS.im that looks very promising so you decide where to contribute Smile

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OverHao on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:21 am

great!!!

if you provide me a list and the size of the images I start working immediately on ojects of the store or any icon / image for the game

for programming I have just started to restudy Ren'Py (you use the dating-sim framework?) and I'd like to help in my limits (I can not call myself programmer but I try to do my best)

however, for anything I'll be happy to help
OverHao

View user profile http://overhaohart.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top