Why wont girlmaker let me save the girls from the GPACs I added?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why wont girlmaker let me save the girls from the GPACs I added?

Post by Lmharr on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:00 am

I cant save the girls i add from the GPACs I have added it keeps saying i dont have 4 unique pictures though each girl as around 6-7 how do i fix this

Lmharr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why wont girlmaker let me save the girls from the GPACs I added?

Post by riddlebox1321 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 am

Lmharr wrote:I cant save the girls i add from the GPACs I have added it keeps saying i dont have 4 unique pictures though each girl as around 6-7 how do i fix this

If you want to add gpac then:
-Download the gpac
-Place gpac somewhere you can easily locate (documents or desktop)
-Open Girlmaker
-Click the "Gpac Manager" button in top right corner
-Click the "Load Gpac" button
-Locate the gpac you downloaded and select it
-Click "Open" button
-Click "Install" button
-Click "Exit" button and start a new game to use new girls

If you want to edit the girls:
-Edit the girl
-Click the "Replace Girl" button
-Click "Exit" button and start a new game to use new edited girl

If you want to make a new version of the girl:
-Make room for at least 4 new photos
-Drag at least 4 new photos onto the add box
-Make any other changes
-Click "Exit" button and start a new game to use new girl
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmharr on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

i do that but then all the girls from the gpac aren't in the new game i start and if i select a new starting girl it just resets to the normal starting girl

Lmharr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 am

Lmharr wrote:i do that but then all the girls from the gpac aren't in the new game i start and if i select a new starting girl it just resets to the normal starting girl

So... you add girls from GPAC's, then you run the game and they aren't there?
What operating system are you using?

One thing you could check is, add a GPAC. Close girlmaker, run the game and start a new game, play 2 days and interact with girls in town or hire girls/slave market. Skip ahead to day 8 (2nd week) check town, hiring place and slave market again. If no new girls are appearing then close the game. Open girlmaker again and check the last few girls, are the girls from the GPAC at the bottom still? or have they disappeared?

If your problem isn't anything to do with this then sorry I probably misunderstood you...
Bare in mind there are about 100+ girls already in the game, adding only 2-5 extra girls will create a possibility that you won't find any of the new girls for quite a while. However if you have added 50+ girls into the game through GPACs then this issue won't really be possible as 1/3 of the girls in the game will be from GPACS so you should be able to see them.

Hope this helps if not then just send a message telling me to be quiet in the future Razz

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmharr on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:26 am

ive done that all there's almost 100 girls from gpacs that ive added but after ive done all the changes i want through girlmaker i click exit and start a new game and nothing is different i opened up girlmaker again and its all back to default and im using windows 7

Lmharr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Lmharr wrote:ive done that all there's almost 100 girls from gpacs that ive added but after ive done all the changes i want through girlmaker i click exit and start a new game and nothing is different i opened up girlmaker again and its all back to default and im using windows 7

That's weird. The only thing I can think of is set compatability of both girlmaker and the game to XP service pack 3 or Vista service pack 2 and set both of them to run as administrator. Apart from this I don't know what else you could try. I have Windows 7, and I set both girlmaker and the actual game both to run as administrator and Windows XP service pack 3 and the game works fine for me. Sounds like your game keeps resetting to default Neutral

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmharr on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 am

Lkd99 wrote:set compatability of both girlmaker and the game to XP service pack 3 or Vista service pack 2 and set both of them to run as administrator.

how do i do that?

Lmharr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:33 pm

Lmharr wrote:
Lkd99 wrote:set compatability of both girlmaker and the game to XP service pack 3 or Vista service pack 2 and set both of them to run as administrator.

how do i do that?

Go to the folder where you have the girlmaker and actual game applications. It should be Sibr1x. Right click the "girlmaker.exe" and select "Properties", from here go to the "Compatibility" tab. Underneath the Compatibility mode tick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select either Windows XP service pack 3 or Vista service pack 2. I have it on Windows XP service pack 3. After you have done that look down at the "Privilege Level" and tick the "Run this program as an administrator". Click apply and then OK. Do the same for the actual program "Sb3.exe"

Both applications now should have small shields in the bottom right corner of their picture in the folder. When you run either program a message will appear "User Account Control" click "Yes" and the program should run in compatibility mode and as an administrator which should remove most problems.

P.S. To be able to run as administrator you cannot be logged in as a guest on the computer and you must be logged into the admin account for that computer otherwise it won't run as admin. A bit like at school - your given an account but you to log in as an admin to install software/games to that pc. Although I hope no one is stupid enough to try and play this at school xD.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top