Game Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Problem

Post by UrsusDoll on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:52 am

Hi to everybody. I donwload the SIBR1x Version .976a, well, i open it and the file create me a new folder, but when i try to open the file sb3.exe come a error advise says: written error in 0x01fe20b0. I uses Windows 7 and i already try all, the mark Windows XP Service Pack 3 in the Propieties, and i execute it with administrator... Help Please i dont know what i must do!!!!! I want to play...

PD: I Dont know if i download the whole version or just a patch? I Just download this: http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t602-sibr1x-version-976a-release-full-link-updated

UrsusDoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Problem

Post by Lkd99 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 am

UrsusDoll wrote:Hi to everybody. I donwload the SIBR1x Version .976a, well, i open it and the file create me a new folder, but when i try to open the file sb3.exe come a error advise says: written error in 0x01fe20b0. I uses Windows 7 and i already try all, the mark Windows XP Service Pack 3 in the Propieties, and i execute it with administrator... Help Please i dont know what i must do!!!!! I want to play...

PD: I Dont know if i download the whole version or just a patch? I Just download this: http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t602-sibr1x-version-976a-release-full-link-updated

That is the full version, which means you can play it just be opening the .exe file that is downloaded. It should create a folder containing "girlmaker" to customize the girls in the game and the actual game "Sibr1x.exe".

If your having trouble with this then I must ask... Is your version of Windows 7 legit? or torrented/pirated. If your version of Windows 7 is not legit and you can't download the Windows updates then you CANNOT play this game. It requires some software that is downloaded via windows update which requires a unique CD key for your Windows 7 to activate. I had the same issue when my HDD containing vista broke, I had to get a new HDD and a copy of XP as I lost my vista CD code and disc. Eventually I bought Windows 7 and could finally get the updates to play this game again. If this isn't the problem and you have a legit version of Windows 7 with windows updates downloaded then you could just be severely unlucky Neutral

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiSakurai on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:34 am

Lkd99 wrote:then you could just be severely unlucky Neutral
i bet on this explanation... fate can be cruel xD
KaiSakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content