no walkthrough?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no walkthrough?

Post by TheLord87 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:44 pm

I've just play this game. It's interesting,but there are something I can't understand,like how to heal a girl with bad conditioner, what is status "pay" for ...
so I think we need a walkthrough topic

TheLord87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no walkthrough?

Post by KaiSakurai on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:27 am

1. which game u mean
2. y would u need a walkthrough? the games r too easy for a walkthrough
KaiSakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLord87 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 pm

I'm playing sibr1x
you're right,no need walkthrough, but I have some question,maybe you can help me
- meaning of all atribute,reputation and sex weariess
- how to change disposition ?
- I tried many values of "pay", but there's no diference,so what is that?
thanks!

TheLord87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiSakurai on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:55 pm

TheLord87 wrote:I'm playing sibr1x
you're right,no need walkthrough, but I have some question,maybe you can help me
- meaning of all atribute,reputation and sex weariess
- how to change disposition ?
- I tried many values of "pay", but there's no diference,so what is that?
thanks!
bout pay: next to pay is a number... e.g.(+1)... at the end of each week the girls want to get paid... by increasing their lvl they want more payment the (+1) means she gets +1 happiness when paid... a girl lvl 6 wants pay:6 if u give her only 3 she gets -3 happiness, if u give her 10 she gets +4 happiness, if u give her 6 iots +-0 happiness, btw the payment is taken from ur money so the more u pay ur girls the more money u lose at the end of each week

bout sex weariness: there is already a thread bout that... Link(might not show up to u because ur registration on the forum is less than 7 days ago): http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t634-question-about-sex-weariness
and bout other attributes stats: maybe there r topics as well just use the search function b4 opening a new thread

well... those answers now r just guessings i dont know how much of it is rly true its just what i think is true:

ATTRIBUTES:
charisma: maybe effectiveness for attracting customers(while advertising), pleasing customers(*girl really turned on the charm - CHARISMA CHECK*), maybe increases chance of selling sex toys to customers(if u purchased some at the central market)
tolerance: higher tolerance decrease the chance of the girl being fuzzy and incooperative(which is mentioned as tolerance fail when viewing the summary of a day)
libido: raises max sex weariness
intellect: raises exp given by attending school, decrease chance of failing using lube for big cocks
style: maybe connected to using costumes/hair dye
strength: reduces chance of girl being beaten by customer and raises chance of beating the customer instead(doesnt count for dungeon activity)

SEX SKILLS:
handjob/blowjob/vaginal/anal/fetish: increases pleasure for specific sex act, maybe increases chance of doing the sex act the customer wished for(sometimes the girl do another act - for example: customer wants vaginal and gets blowjob.... maybe increasing vagina sex skill reduces chance for that to happen), and maybe increases chance for girl having orgasm in specific sex act

GEN SKILLS:
gambling: increases chance of winning in gambling den
stripping: maybe increases pleasure of customer
dress up: increases chance for using costumes/hair dye to change traits for one ac to match customers preferations
self defence: reduces chance of girl getting beaten by customer and increases chance of beating customer instead(doenst count for dungeon; weaker than strength)
cooking: increases chance of serving food to a customer(if scheduled "serve food"), maybe increases money u get for selling him food
cleaning: increases effectiveness of act "clean building"
advertising: increases effectiveness of act "advertise building"
bartering: increases chance of selling booze to a customer(if scheduled "bartend" which can only be scheduled if building has a bar), maybe increases money u get for selling him booze

well hope i helped u with this
(if u think my answer is helpful u r free to give me +1 reputation by pressing the "+" in the upright corner of my post =3)
KaiSakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Well, I'll rep you even if he does not. In SimBro 1x logic is pretty advanced and this explanation stuff is really useful.

Walkthrough for SimBro is an overkill but some kind of explanation of stats and mechanics definitely wouldn't hurt!

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLord87 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm

thank you!
but how about disposition? is there anyway to quick change it? (I don't want to disable dungeons because they give me alot money lol )

TheLord87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiSakurai on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:19 am

TheLord87 wrote:thank you!
but how about disposition? is there anyway to quick change it? (I don't want to disable dungeons because they give me alot money lol )
dunno
i think there was a joker which increases it...
and maybe that LOV stat on some of the accessories might change it...(would be another good guess for the thread bout the LOV stat... dunno y i only thought of it now...)
KaiSakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlebox1321 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:41 am

To change disposition for a girl you need to first raise their pay until it is in the positive(this is any number above their level. 50 above is as high as you can go and still get a benefit), then let them rest till they are at full health, hygiene, and happiness, and if they're injured they need to recover. Then you make sure you put the girl to work somewhere she wont be hurt or if she has been oversexed she needs to do another non-sexual job until she is no longer oversexed. After a while she will become happier.
riddlebox1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimBroFanatic on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:20 am

Working on a walkthrough here:
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t643-the-ultimate-guide-to-sibr-1x

Feel free to contribute folks.

SimBroFanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down