SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE BUG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE BUG

Post by Spacebird on Mon May 06, 2013 1:00 am

@ Day 336
Mission assigned was "Get some Strange Tail", it told me to nail 2 girls in town. I've nailed 5,( 2 hires, 3 raised until I could nail them one after another on the same day). When I go to hit the "mission complete" button, it gives me a fail.

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE BUG

Post by MrWeird on Mon May 06, 2013 5:35 am

You have to nail them before you hire them. If they are allready yours at the start of the mission they don't count. Hence the fail! Very Happy Go to town after you have received the mission, nail 2 girls and hire them. Mission accomplished!

MrWeird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Mon May 06, 2013 8:44 pm

MrWeird wrote:You have to nail them before you hire them. If they are allready yours at the start of the mission they don't count. Hence the fail! Very Happy Go to town after you have received the mission, nail 2 girls and hire them. Mission accomplished!

Just to clarify, I have the Helicopter points at this stage, and those were all girls I started on AFTER receiving the mission, and I made sure to use the "sex" button (several times) before hiring them. I ended up having 3 of them sexed but NOT hired when the time ran out.

That's why I reported it as a bug.

EDIT:Day 510 requirement is nail 3 girls in town. Same problem. Happens (or doesn't happen) whether I nail them at the witch's shack (technically "outside town") or the health club ("Nobleman Yards").

Apparently any of the "Nail a town girl" missions above one girl are not registering properly.

Last edited by Spacebird on Wed May 08, 2013 3:19 am; edited 3 times in total

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrWeird on Mon May 06, 2013 11:41 pm

I stand corrected! It is a bug! Sorry!

MrWeird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Tue May 07, 2013 2:22 am

Not a problem. I could see it being misinterpreted as soon as your reply posted. I wonder if it's related to it wanting multiple girls, I.E. there's a flag missing.

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacebird on Tue May 07, 2013 8:53 am

While I'm in here, a slight remark on game balance.

"Toph ran the Gambling Den in the evening...
..she won $117!"

Toph's gambling level is 12. Toph is, overall, level 41. She pulls in $100< per prostitution session, and has multiple sessions per shift (usually). What's the point of the Gambling Den?

Suggestion: It's probably planned but not implemented, however If you have a girl cooking make the Endurance of everyone in the house recover faster. Could also be affected by Kitchen level.

Same thing with Strippers.... they can bring in a sh*t ton more money in their rooms on their backs, and there does not appear to be any particular benefit (I.E. more customers overall, bigger spenders in the workrooms, etc.).

I'm on day 428, and own all the buildings through the cheap apartments. If I try to pull up the "Financials" button, the game crashes.

Spacebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top