Maybe a stupid question... or not in the right section...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe a stupid question... or not in the right section...

Post by MrWeird on Wed May 15, 2013 11:55 am

I was trying to create some new girls for my own use in sibr1x but I don't know what resolution the pics you want to use need to be.
Currently Taking a lot of celeb drawings from the net and converting them with paint but to what resolution? A little help please!

MrWeird

MrWeird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maybe a stupid question... or not in the right section...

Post by Xela on Wed May 15, 2013 12:36 pm

MrWeird wrote:I was trying to create some new girls for my own use in sibr1x but I don't know what resolution the pics you want to use need to be.
Currently Taking a lot of celeb drawings from the net and converting them with paint but to what resolution? A little help please!

MrWeird

Any resolution will do. Game should resize them.

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GSSoren21 on Wed May 29, 2013 9:48 am

here is a good question, where do you get to be able to use girl maker? I have already looked in the thread about it but i still don't understand how to start
GSSoren21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xela on Wed May 29, 2013 10:24 am

You're prolly on the wrong forum. If the game you're playing is called SimBrothel 2: Revival, you should be here: http://sb2revival.lefora.com/

Xela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Wed May 29, 2013 5:49 pm

GSSoren21 wrote:here is a good question, where do you get to be able to use girl maker? I have already looked in the thread about it but i still don't understand how to start

If you want to use girlmaker.exe it is only available for emorican (I think I spelt that right) Sibr1x Game on this forum. The girlmaker.exe program should be downloaded along with the game if you download a Full version of Sirb1x made by emorican. It is no longer being updated as far as I can tell... couple of months since the last update. The program will not work with any other game. Also GPACs are tied to girlmaker.exe so GPACs only work on the Sirb1x game.

Sorry if this is completely wrong if regards to what you wanted to know.
Dan.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiSakurai on Thu May 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Lkd99 wrote:
GSSoren21 wrote:here is a good question, where do you get to be able to use girl maker? I have already looked in the thread about it but i still don't understand how to start

If you want to use girlmaker.exe it is only available for emorican (I think I spelt that right) Sibr1x Game on this forum. The girlmaker.exe program should be downloaded along with the game if you download a Full version of Sirb1x made by emorican. It is no longer being updated as far as I can tell... couple of months since the last update. The program will not work with any other game. Also GPACs are tied to girlmaker.exe so GPACs only work on the Sirb1x game.

Sorry if this is completely wrong if regards to what you wanted to know.
Dan.

not completely wrong but the user is spelled(not spelt...) emcioran(not emorican...)

to add soemthing to his explanation:
like he said girlmaker.exe is downloaded along with SiBr1x and is an executable program so to start the program just run it like every other .exe file nothing hard bout starting it xD
but to USE it:
if u wanna add a girl: open a folder containing the pictures u wanna add(9 pics per girl) just select all of em and drag em(mouse on the picture which will be on first position as the normal front picture of the girl while she isnt doin any jobs) and drop em at the "drop pics here" section of the girlmaker
after adding the pictures give the girl a name and some attributes/skills then "save girl"
KaiSakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top