I'm new and I'm completely lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm new and I'm completely lost

Post by moto667 on Mon May 27, 2013 3:39 am

I've played the first game on Newgrounds and I'd like to play this but I don't know what to dl or what to do. Help me Please

moto667

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new and I'm completely lost

Post by artiste-flo on Mon May 27, 2013 11:48 am

it depends on what you want to play because there are SEVERAL versions. Sibrx 1 that must ddl on the link SIBR1x Version .976 a RELEASE (FULL) (LINK UPDATED) BrothelS.im or 0.6.1 or will redirect you sue the game site
artiste-flo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by artiste-flo on Mon May 27, 2013 11:54 am

For sibrx 1 you can download the file to call GPAC rajoter perso created by user as in this version it is poosible to create their own personal (see SIBR1x GirlMaker GPAC files for more girls and Guide for Creating New Girls for the game)
artiste-flo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Theghostoftimmy on Mon May 27, 2013 9:31 pm

No offense to artiste-flo, but he's from France and his english isn't great, so if you didn't understand that, here's what to do:

Basically everything you need is in the releases section here. To download the base game itself, look through this section until you find the SIBR1X Releases, and pick the highest numbered one for the latest version. This gives you the base game with 101 premade girls. Click sb3.exe to start the game, where you pick your time limit, and the amount you need to pay back by the end of that time limit, and you're good to go.

You can play the game as is, or you can add girls to the game through the GPAC system. You'll find them throughout the releases section, and usually you'll be told what girls are in them. Download whichever ones you want.

Then, in the SIBR1x folder you downloaded earlier you'll find girlmaker.exe. This is your one-stop shop for editing the game. You can add, remove, or create new girls with this. To import the gpacs you've downloaded into the game, go to GPAC manager in the top right corner, then click load. Find the gpac wherever it is on your computer. It will show you what girls are inside, and if you are satisfied click the install button, which will put them into the pool of girls. Note that you must start a new game for the new girls to appear.

Edit: That covers everything about installing the game. For information about the gameplay itself, check out the Ultimate Guide here in the releases section.

Last edited by Theghostoftimmy on Mon May 27, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information)

Theghostoftimmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 pm

moto667 wrote:I've played the first game on Newgrounds and I'd like to play this but I don't know what to dl or what to do. Help me Please

Hello, if your looking for sim brothel 2 you won't find it ANYWHERE. Well except for all the snip-off versions of sim brothel. On this forum you have four different versions of sim brothel 2. And another one which I think is just a slight mod or change of one of them. The games here are:

SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE (FULL) (LINK UPDATED)

BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th

Nothin's Sim bro version 0.03b Oct21

SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100131_TEST

and... the modified version of the previous game I think?

simbro - 2010-05-24-001

Just search the release section like the person above me (sorry not not using your name but you understand who I mean) has said to do. Find these exact posts and download there games from the links on them. As the person above me has said SIBR1X has the most content and you can add your own or other peoples girls to the game by using the girlmarker.exe program that comes with the SIBR1X game download. The girlmarker.exe program ONLY WORKS WITH SIBR1X and not any other game though. All these games are basically dead except for:
BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th
This game is still being developed and updated on a different website and DOES NOT need a download to play it, you play it from your browser. The rest of the games are dead in which I mean they are no longer being updated by their creators. So no new content will be added to them most likely. Although the SIBR1X creator could come back but highly unlikely.

Now... anything else? I feell like I done it again... ramble on and on so i'll end it here. Message me or post again if you need any more info or just want to tell me to STFU Very Happy!

Dan.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killhim125 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 am

i downloaded something but i dont know how to play ugh

killhim125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:04 pm

killhim125

Like I have said there are different games, get the name of the folder that you downloaded and post it, from that we can tell you which game it is and how to play it. The only games that are on this forum site are the games I listed above. For a few of these games they are repeated in threads, e.g. 1 game may have 10+ threads because of the first release, then updates for the game etc.

P.S. I would have chose the quote option but for reason the quote option has changed in this forum and I have no clue how to seperate the quote from my message anymore, so weird...

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coca Cola on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Lkd99 wrote:This game is still being developed and updated on a different website and DOES NOT need a download to play it, you play it from your browser.
Where is that site?

Coca Cola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Coca Cola wrote:
Lkd99 wrote:This game is still being developed and updated on a different website and DOES NOT need a download to play it, you play it from your browser.
Where is that site?

Like I have said look for the name of the post in the release section. The game I meant was BrothelS.im so find it in the release section (halfway down the first page) When you look at the post it should have a "here" in blue which is clickable it will lead you to the website where the game is. Here is the link to the website also: http://site.brothels.im/node/34

This game is kinda still being developed but may be finished. There is a second version of this game being developed which may or may not be started. If the creator doesn't receive enough funding the second version of the game will never be started and the project will be scrapped. The first game you can play in your browser by clicking "Play" at the top of the website or click "Download" at the top of the website to download the files and run the swf file to launch the game in your browser which prevents some errors/bugs in my experience. If you have any other questions please ask and I will create even more paragraphs of text! YAY!

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top