Save / Load Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Save / Load Bug

Post by Karel_II on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 am

In save load code is many bugs and this game is beta version... I try fix this bugs, but i dont rewrite this code always , when the bug is find somewere in code...
This part of code will be repaired as soon as important bugs will be solved..

Have a nice day

Karel_II

My neznalí vedeni nevedomými, děláme nemožné pro nevděčné..
Karel_II

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Save / Load Bug

Post by ImoQ on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Karel_II wrote:In save load code is many bugs and this game is beta version... I try fix this bugs, but i dont rewrite this code always , when the bug is find somewere in code...
This part of code will be repaired as soon as important bugs will be solved..
Thank you for discovering the cause of the bug.

The bug to tend to be generated by recent update well as far as I played

* It is often that it is not recognized when I added a new girl.
* I tend not to function normally when I added a new element.
* The behavior of the game after I save it whenever I update it, and having loaded it becomes funny.
* The rate of use of the CPU extremely rises during a play suddenly, and there is the thing that I sometimes freeze.
* The number of people of a girl displayed in "Buy girls" and "Slave market" is not displayed in the original number of people.
* When girls entering the building increase, it is easy to come to freeze, and movement becomes heavy.
* Setting setting in "Manage" and "Building" is not reflected each. A girl cannot move, and it is deleted by the building when it excludes you.
* Only the girl who makes it "Leader" works, and only an amount of money that the girl earned enters.
* Though "Leadership" which girls such as "Charisma Bonus" have used it, it is not reflected according to the ability.
* Though "Obedient" is 100%, a girl of "Leader" is absent from work, and there is the thing that I never work.

The above-mentioned bug tends to be easy to be generated. I am very glad to take log every version when I try to be able to prevent a recurrence.

Please try development hard from now on without overdoing it.

ImoQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top