Original Sim_Brothel Gpac Edited 8 Girls - Eyecandy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original Sim_Brothel Gpac Edited 8 Girls - Eyecandy

Post by Arok on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Re guys,

I've added some of the girls from Sim Brothel to the 2 Sakuras I had. Currently the pac also contains Belldandy, Matsumoto, Nico Robin, and Orihime, all in vanilla and fetish versions.
Nico Robin was my favourite in SB, so I added some extra care for her here, especially the fetish version, to wish I also gave some brothel-reddish light effects

I untagged and uncensored most pics I used, and provided some basic lightnings, like most fetish/dungeons pics won't look like they were shot outside, in the sun. ^^

Get the PAC here : mediafire.com/?74ohj2swtbhf14h

a couple teasers
Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy.

Any feedback welcome, as in is it worth making more double versions of the girls, and about the graphics in general.

Regards,

Arok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I recently stumbled on the net upon the original Sim_Brothel, and kinda enjoyed it. Geisha tycoon, brilliant ^^
Then I googled it to see wether there would be more to it and I found out about SIBR, among other things...

So I tried this too, found it good, and had a look at a few GPACS, and well, tastes and colors as they say but I just fail to find anything that suits me.
I mean, there's lots of pacs arounds from various sources, most of wich are totally unknown to me (only mangas I've ever seen are the "Ghost in the shell" movies ^^ )

Thus if I keep playing this I'll eventually have to make whatever the minimum amount of girls is, 50 or 100 and I suppose I might as well start with girls I know, from Sim Brothel.
So I first checked how time consuming it is to make a few girls, and I found out it can be very fast, just using google images.

Maybe there would be others who share my tastes for pictures for their employees so I thought let's upload something and see.

I started with the girl I was checking in Girlmaker at that time, Sakura Haruno, and quickly build 2 versions of it, vanilla and fetish (I read something about dungeons somewhere on this forum). I am not yet very familiar with the game so I kept the girl at the value she had from the GPAC wich was 2550. (sorry I don't remember wich GPAC it was, but I donwloaded it from this forum for sure)

So here's the sample :

EDIT: ok I can't post external links to this forum with an account that is less that 7 days old -.-
I registered to do just that lol
oh well I'll just keep my opinion about this for me and use plain text....
so get the pac here and replace all the plus (+) by a dot (.) : www+mediafire+com/download/iocdqno77ccl07i/Sakura_2ver.GPAC

Here the pic 1 vanilla and Fetish, and a couple pics from both versions
Spoiler:

Let me know what u think of it.

Regards,

Arok

Last edited by Arok on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Sim_Brothel Gpac Edited 8 Girls - Eyecandy

Post by Lkd99 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Quick note. Dungeons are just an extremely good way to make ALOT of money at once. If you have a dungeon the girls who "work" normally will sometimes be taken to the dungeon. When they are done they give you like 10x or greater the normal paying price but the girl loses ALOT of health and becomes injured which will take a few days to heal before she can work again. Her mood will also decrease. I hope this is all right because it has been ALONG time since I played Sibr1x but I do remember some points about using dungeons... I hope.

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arok on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:43 pm

aww that's a bummer it's random... I thought I'd be able to schedule girls to dungeons when I'd have one...
Meaning there's not much sense doing Fetish version of my girls, unless I dedicate a building to fetish personal... hmmm might do just that

I'll look into it, just to be sure, thanx for the info ^^

Arok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top