suggestions SIBR 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

suggestions SIBR 1

Post by henman on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 pm

first I want to say thank you for the game.

My Suggestions are:

1. If a customer want to have a Blowjob, the pic shown should show a Blowjob. If a customer wants a fetish the Pic should show fetish.
    So If a girl hav no fetish pics - it should not be possible to do fetish things.

2. If there is a tolerance fail the game should show a picture with a girl, and a fail pic because of tolerance.

3. It should be possible to disable the message: you still have action points. It´s too much klicking Smile

4. Cool would be if you could hire a cheap "manager" who fix the broken home and looks after cleaning.

henman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: suggestions SIBR 1

Post by KingofKings on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:45 am

1: That has been asked many times and the main answer we get back is because it would disturb the game flow/increase the coding required, it's a good idea but people don't have much time to go through and re-code the entire game to allow for these changes.

2: That is a great idea, add extra depth.

3: Warnings are there for a reason, people learn to ignore them most of the time.

4: It would be a good idea... if we didn't make it better than before. Once a manager is hired then we will start discussing how to improve them, have sex with them, cheat them out of cash and home, dump more work on them so we can go around "Hunting" for new talent etc...
We get where you are coming from but once you start and idea like this it usually spirals out of control and gets lost in a sea of posts then ignored.

In truth I agree with you on all these, it streamlines the game-play and adds some much needed depth to the plot and action but the absence of anyone with the ability or tech then things are more-or-less dead around here.

But keep up with the suggestions, I like them and they make a good lot of sense.
KingofKings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by henman on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 pm

is this game open sorce? If yes, maybe we can find someone to add some things, or do another Version of the main game Smile The fail picture should be easy.

henman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by henman on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 am

henman wrote:first I want to say thank you for the game.

My Suggestions are:

1. If a customer want to have a Blowjob, the pic shown should show a Blowjob. If a customer wants a fetish the Pic should show fetish.
    So If a girl hav no fetish pics - it should not be possible to do fetish things.

2. If there is a tolerance fail the game should show a picture with a girl, and a fail pic because of tolerance.

3. It should be possible to disable the message: you still have action points. It´s too much klicking Smile

4. Cool would be if you could hire a cheap "manager" who fix the broken home and looks after cleaning.

after plaing for a while some other suggestins Smile

5. There should be a second window where you see if you girl get a special point or rep. If you hav many girls it´s a pain to read all......
6. If your house has a kitchen it should be automatically used. So if customers are there the girl with highest cooking rating should give meals. The best stripper should strip and so on.
It depens on your girl how good she is, but if cooking is good all customers get a satisfaction extra. Also for stripping and so on.

henman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by henman on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:02 pm

henman wrote:
henman wrote:first I want to say thank you for the game.

My Suggestions are:

after plaing for a while some other suggestins Smile

5. There should be a second window where you see if you girl get a special point or rep. If you hav many girls it´s a pain to read all......
6. If your house has a kitchen it should be automatically used. So if customers are there the girl with highest cooking rating should give meals. The best stripper should strip and so on.
It depens on your girl how good she is, but if cooking is good all customers get a satisfaction extra. Also for stripping and so on.

7. On the main: only your Buildings should be showed.
8. Very cool would be if all texts could be stored in xml files. It would be very much work.... So you can make a xml file like this:

"customer wants a xxx and do a xx with girl xxx - he gets happy and payed xxx"
"same text in french "

On the main screen you can ask people what language they want to have. So if I choose french and xml file is not translated the fallback for this text should be english.
You can have an xml file with available languages like this:

english
french
japanese

So if people want to add a language they can add only 1 line for the languagesavail.xml and can add the same text and translations to all xml files. So it would be real mutilanguage Smile
This would need that all Butonns and so on are stored in xmls files. So people can translate the whole game Smile

henman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top