Girlmaker error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girlmaker error

Post by Bacra on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:48 am

I'm having a weird error with girlmaker

This is the first tima the appears to me. Before I had another problem when trying to create a girl, despite I draw nine images, girlmaker always showed only four, even when changing the format of the images. Apparently, once girlmaker has an error with a certain group of images, it will continue to have, no matter how many times you try or restart it.

Any idea about what could be the problem?

Bacra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girlmaker error

Post by Lkd99 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 am

Bacra wrote:I'm having a weird error with girlmaker

This is the first tima the appears to me. Before I had another problem when trying to create a girl, despite I draw nine images, girlmaker always showed only four, even when changing the format of the images. Apparently, once girlmaker has an error with a certain group of images, it will continue to have, no matter how many times you try or restart it.

Any idea about what could be the problem?

This may seem like a stupid question but are you running it in Windows 7?, a legit version of Windows 7?, running girlmaker as a administrator?, running girlmaker in Windows XP compatability mode? These may seem pretty basic but from past experiences they can be A HUGE help. Also are all the images the same size roughly? What is the differences between the four images that work and the other five that don't work? (e.g. file size, format, resolution size etc.)

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacra on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:25 am

This may seem like a stupid question but are you running it in Windows 7?, a legit version of Windows 7?, running girlmaker as a administrator?, running girlmaker in Windows XP compatability mode? These may seem pretty basic but from past experiences they can be A HUGE help. Also are all the images the same size roughly? What is the differences between the four images that work and the other five that don't work? (e.g. file size, format, resolution size etc.)
Well, I'm running girlmaker in the way you said (administrator, windows 7 legitimate, etc.) so I don't know what the problem is. The images are in the same format, resolution, file size, but, with other girls I used images of diferent sizes, resolutions, etc and I didn't have problems at all. I partially solved the problem, reinstall sbr1x in another folder, delete the girlmaker in the original folder and replace it with the girlmaker installed in the new folder, now I do not see that error, but I'm still haven't solved the problem with the other girls.

Bacra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top