is this still alive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is this still alive?

Post by silverzepher on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 pm

is there still dev going on or is this just a dead dream?

silverzepher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this still alive?

Post by Lkd99 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:16 pm

silverzepher wrote:is there still dev going on or is this just a dead dream?

I have made a post about this in the releases section.

http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t657-i-m-new-and-i-m-completely-lost

There are about 5-7 games being/finished being developed on this forum.
If I remember correctly 4-5 of the games are dead/finished and have been listed in the link.
I think 2 games are being developed currently but have not got playable versions.

The games that are dead/completed in order of my personal favourite are:

BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th        (Game is completed apart from occasional updates but the game can only be downloaded from the developers website/blog)

SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE (FULL) (LINK UPDATED)         (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

Nothin's Sim bro version 0.03b Oct21            (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

simbro - 2010-05-24-001           (Game is basically done as the developer only made changes to the original game e.g. new pictures/characters)

SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100131_TEST           (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

Then you have the 1 or 2 games being developed on this forum/other forums, check the announcements to find these I think.
Basically though any games you find in the releases section are more likely NEVER going to be updated

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silverzepher on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:45 am

Lkd99 wrote:
silverzepher wrote:is there still dev going on or is this just a dead dream?

I have made a post about this in the releases section.

http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t657-i-m-new-and-i-m-completely-lost

There are about 5-7 games being/finished being developed on this forum.
If I remember correctly 4-5 of the games are dead/finished and have been listed in the link.
I think 2 games are being developed currently but have not got playable versions.

The games that are dead/completed in order of my personal favourite are:

BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th        (Game is completed apart from occasional updates but the game can only be downloaded from the developers website/blog)

SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE (FULL) (LINK UPDATED)         (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

Nothin's Sim bro version 0.03b Oct21            (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

simbro - 2010-05-24-001           (Game is basically done as the developer only made changes to the original game e.g. new pictures/characters)

SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100131_TEST           (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

Then you have the 1 or 2 games being developed on this forum/other forums, check the announcements to find these I think.
Basically though any games you find in the releases section are more likely NEVER going to be updated
thanks. so basically everything is dead/done, as i thought, but sibrx1 seems so empty.

silverzepher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lkd99 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:37 am

silverzepher wrote:thanks. so basically everything is dead/done, as i thought, but sibrx1 seems so empty.

Sibr1x is probably for me the most playable and enjoyable, except for BrothelS.im which I really enjoyed alot. The GPACs on Sirb1x were AMAZING and were possibily the best feature of the game. Being able to add your own girls was epic but only 9 pictures per girl max was a BIG letdown. I kinda wish it was still going but the developer doesn't even visit this forum anymore... If I remember correctly developement stopped when the creator started playing a new game (back when MW3 was popular) and the game stalled for months on updates but then it picked back up. But this is probably gonna be a dead end for sibr1x and basically every other game on this site apart from the 1-2 new ones being developed. Sad but that is life unfortunately Sad

Lkd99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silverzepher on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:19 am

Lkd99 wrote:
silverzepher wrote:thanks. so basically everything is dead/done, as i thought, but sibrx1 seems so empty.

Sibr1x is probably for me the most playable and enjoyable, except for BrothelS.im which I really enjoyed alot. The GPACs on Sirb1x were AMAZING and were possibily the best feature of the game. Being able to add your own girls was epic but only 9 pictures per girl max was a BIG letdown. I kinda wish it was still going but the developer doesn't even visit this forum anymore... If I remember correctly developement stopped when the creator started playing a new game (back when MW3 was popular) and the game stalled for months on updates but then it picked back up. But this is probably gonna be a dead end for sibr1x and basically every other game on this site apart from the 1-2 new ones being developed. Sad but that is life unfortunately Sad
i wish there was a way to contact some of the devs, maybe get a kickstarter set up for some of them, i would pay for a version fo sibrx, if it was refined and a few tweaks where made. give a tutorial, add a few more girls, fix some of the pics in the basic line up. some cosmetic work, and it could take off.

silverzepher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum