is this still alive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is this still alive?

Post by silverzepher on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 pm

is there still dev going on or is this just a dead dream?

silverzepher

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this still alive?

Post by Lkd99 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:16 pm

silverzepher wrote:is there still dev going on or is this just a dead dream?

I have made a post about this in the releases section.

http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t657-i-m-new-and-i-m-completely-lost

There are about 5-7 games being/finished being developed on this forum.
If I remember correctly 4-5 of the games are dead/finished and have been listed in the link.
I think 2 games are being developed currently but have not got playable versions.

The games that are dead/completed in order of my personal favourite are:

BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th        (Game is completed apart from occasional updates but the game can only be downloaded from the developers website/blog)

SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE (FULL) (LINK UPDATED)         (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

Nothin's Sim bro version 0.03b Oct21            (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

simbro - 2010-05-24-001           (Game is basically done as the developer only made changes to the original game e.g. new pictures/characters)

SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100131_TEST           (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

Then you have the 1 or 2 games being developed on this forum/other forums, check the announcements to find these I think.
Basically though any games you find in the releases section are more likely NEVER going to be updated

Lkd99

Posts : 87
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this still alive?

Post by silverzepher on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:45 am

Lkd99 wrote:
silverzepher wrote:is there still dev going on or is this just a dead dream?

I have made a post about this in the releases section.

http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/t657-i-m-new-and-i-m-completely-lost

There are about 5-7 games being/finished being developed on this forum.
If I remember correctly 4-5 of the games are dead/finished and have been listed in the link.
I think 2 games are being developed currently but have not got playable versions.

The games that are dead/completed in order of my personal favourite are:

BrothelS.im 0.6.1 and KICKSTARTER - Apr 29th        (Game is completed apart from occasional updates but the game can only be downloaded from the developers website/blog)

SIBR1x Version .976a RELEASE (FULL) (LINK UPDATED)         (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

Nothin's Sim bro version 0.03b Oct21            (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

simbro - 2010-05-24-001           (Game is basically done as the developer only made changes to the original game e.g. new pictures/characters)

SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100131_TEST           (Game is basically done as the developer hasn't been on this forum in... 1+ years?)

Then you have the 1 or 2 games being developed on this forum/other forums, check the announcements to find these I think.
Basically though any games you find in the releases section are more likely NEVER going to be updated
thanks. so basically everything is dead/done, as i thought, but sibrx1 seems so empty.

silverzepher

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this still alive?

Post by Lkd99 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:37 am

silverzepher wrote:thanks. so basically everything is dead/done, as i thought, but sibrx1 seems so empty.

Sibr1x is probably for me the most playable and enjoyable, except for BrothelS.im which I really enjoyed alot. The GPACs on Sirb1x were AMAZING and were possibily the best feature of the game. Being able to add your own girls was epic but only 9 pictures per girl max was a BIG letdown. I kinda wish it was still going but the developer doesn't even visit this forum anymore... If I remember correctly developement stopped when the creator started playing a new game (back when MW3 was popular) and the game stalled for months on updates but then it picked back up. But this is probably gonna be a dead end for sibr1x and basically every other game on this site apart from the 1-2 new ones being developed. Sad but that is life unfortunately Sad

Lkd99

Posts : 87
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this still alive?

Post by silverzepher on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:19 am

Lkd99 wrote:
silverzepher wrote:thanks. so basically everything is dead/done, as i thought, but sibrx1 seems so empty.

Sibr1x is probably for me the most playable and enjoyable, except for BrothelS.im which I really enjoyed alot. The GPACs on Sirb1x were AMAZING and were possibily the best feature of the game. Being able to add your own girls was epic but only 9 pictures per girl max was a BIG letdown. I kinda wish it was still going but the developer doesn't even visit this forum anymore... If I remember correctly developement stopped when the creator started playing a new game (back when MW3 was popular) and the game stalled for months on updates but then it picked back up. But this is probably gonna be a dead end for sibr1x and basically every other game on this site apart from the 1-2 new ones being developed. Sad but that is life unfortunately Sad
i wish there was a way to contact some of the devs, maybe get a kickstarter set up for some of them, i would pay for a version fo sibrx, if it was refined and a few tweaks where made. give a tutorial, add a few more girls, fix some of the pics in the basic line up. some cosmetic work, and it could take off.

silverzepher

Posts : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is this still alive?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum