RationalPerv's 15 Suggestions to improve the game/ ideas for sequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RationalPerv's 15 Suggestions to improve the game/ ideas for sequel

Post by RationalPerv on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:23 am

When the first Sim brothel game came out a few years ago, I fell in love with it. Until recently, I couldn't find a proper sequel to the game. I'm proud to say that you have given me that sequel that did a lot of things better. In fact, I'd like to compare your game to another one of my favorites: the Total war series. That depth and range to do strategy is very much and in every possible way.

However, like everything in life...there are a few problems (15 infact). that I think can be improved upon, you don't have to and some people can say that my ideas are frankly stupid and could take a while to accomplish. however, that isn't going to stop me from posting what I think should be done and fixed how and why.

Some of them were because I felt like you had some Brilliant fucking Ideas, but then didn't follow through and got lazy (it happens...i'm not judging), maybe it was too much work.However, whether you take these ideas seriously and fix them and or take them (a practice that will take months I'd admit, since what I'm calling in some areas is a major overhaul).  But I do think I need to be read. Give your thoughts here down below.

Last edited by RationalPerv on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

RationalPerv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1# Reputation-RationalPerv

Post by RationalPerv on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:38 am

1# Reputation: This game sadly doesn't do enough justice to the concept of reputation. I see it as just a string of numbers. It should be more than just that. Reputation should also give status bonus, just like in the Sim brothel game that started it all. This game sadly doesn't make much of a difference in the terms of effects between Marilyn Monroe and a girl who just started. These below are just ideas to how this works. It feels like they are not the sexual Goddesses that they are when you get them at the highest level possible. They still feel the same. In the other game, It felt like as they raised up...they were getting more important and more powerful and it was relying on them to lead your girls more and more. There should be

every 2000 points of Reputation: 2 point increase in advertising, no matter where she is.
every 100 points of reputation adds 1+ advertising point of the place they work at same building for 50 days.
Add to this what I call the Celebrities (to learn more...go to number 3# suggestion), which you will need 2000 points of Reputation.

Finally, they will get roles and increases in events (see suggestion number 8#)

Now, there are also many ways to GAIN this easily. Here are some examples

1# Star in a Special Project (Reputation increases by quality of work plus how well the girl preformed)
2# Events (See Suggestion 8#)
3#Fuck
4# Street walk

These are just suggestions...and I'm still trying to figure out others..so forgive me.

RationalPerv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2# Demographics page- RationalPerv

Post by RationalPerv on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:44 am

2# Demographics page
This was an interesting Idea that you had that frankly I don't know why you DIDN'T put this in the game. I imagine it would have served in the same function as your financial tool bar you set up (which was very helpful, thank you.) However, instead of counting money, it counted what was in and what needed work.

Maybe it has a pie chart showing the most popular hair type? Which girl was bringing in the most money. who was being the most stubborn and what type of girls do we need next? It worked with the financial sheet, which I thank and I consider a very useful and helping tool to make this game far better. My point is that I feel a Demographics bar that is fully utilized would make me able to command the ebb and flow of my girls more easily.

It should be able to Identify WHAT fields are doing incredibly strong in and what kinda girls do I need to help fill out those low numbers along with training those who aren't pulling there Share of the weight.

RationalPerv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

3# Celebrities- RationalPerv

Post by RationalPerv on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:59 am

3# Celebrities
They are those few people who have arisen far beyond the average mold of characters that you get. They are super versions of the previous riff raff to noble man, meaning that they are HIGHLY prized and make a special part in the game. They will spend money ( A LOT more money), cause the girls they have sex with to get 50+ happiness), increase advertisment for the day. Plus any girl they fuck gets 10+ to REP.
These people take up the same levels of the orginal groups (Riff raff, Peasant, Nobel ETC) in terms of satisfaction, chance for a beating. However, similarites end their and they will pay more for things.

Rock Stars (Riff Raff, High Alchohal and Stripping spending)
Explorer( Peasant, Food, Wine Sales
Hero (Gentlemen, Gambling Stripping and Alchohal sales mainly)
Advisor to the King (Will do all except the stripping)
Member of the Royal Family (Lord, Will abuse EVERYTHING...)

These people will buy a lot..the rock star is possible to buy at the right place $500 dollars worth of Alchohal alone and feeling satisfied.
If fully satisfied, they will return every couple of days and bring more reputation to girls. They Do want to party and Party hard after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RationalPerv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4# Girl Missions-RationalPerv

Post by RationalPerv on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:11 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4# Girl missions: When I read girl missions, I thought it would be a fucking cool idea. You have to not only worry about the whole base of operations..you have to give a damn about the girls as well. I think you should add these missions as well as the typical ones togethor to make some very interesting ones. Here would be a few examples.

1# Protect against Abusive boyfriend
2# help her train (for a show, gladitorial fight, show, ETC.)
3# Take her out on a date (give her something nice and spend time with her..or something like that)
4# Pay off her debt
5# have her go through Detox/withdrawal
6#Assassinate target/Seduce target/
7# Buy a Friend out of Slavery

Missions like these reward with happier girls, a possible joker and more. the consequences can be death, loss of happiness ETC. the choice to have her and your rest of the people would make for a much more intersting match and to actually get the player to have concerns for their girls and out of the fire.

RationalPerv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RationalPerv's 15 Suggestions to improve the game/ ideas for sequel

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top