Help wanted for a new H / Adult game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help wanted for a new H / Adult game

Post by Arok on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:21 am

Hi everyone Smile

I just posted this on loverslab, I thought it might interest people here too so here goes ctrl-V ^^

I've always enjoyed playing the kind of H game where you train/farm/pimp various actors and see them evolve.
Good example of such games would be Slave-Maker, SimBro, Whore-master, and to a certain extend, Breeding-Season.

But, even tho I enjoy each of those games, and don't mean to criticize them, there's often the feeling that I'd like to be able to do this or that, that has not been implemented. So, I'm thinking, since I currently have a lot of free time I might as well make my own game, one that would feel "complete".

I don't yet have something I can really show, this is fairly new but what I have in mind is far more complex and thorough than any H or Adult game I've played so far. I have a lot of ideas, and I'm gonna have to do it step by step, but it will contain everything I like in the games I mentioned before, but with a VERY complete Sex system, associated to an optional BDSM system.
By complete I mean I'm currently working with 110 variables per NPC actor, and I have not yet started to implement skills and traits, or character status, nor states of mind...

It's not decided yet but I'm thinking two possible environments, one in a post-apocalyptic context, maybe Fallout-like... and the other Medieval fantasy, which would both allow different sets of skills/items, like specialized drugs in the first, magic in the other, and so on.
The game would allow complex interaction with independent npc's, (friendly or not), npc's that would help/serve the player, and then of course hostiles. And then obviously the part where the player can train/tutor/educate/torture/add-missing-terms various npc's. All of these could be male, female, none of the above, or both.

So there would be a management system for the player's dominion, evolving to new options based on resources, a workforce (want exotic slaves...doh ! gonna need a dock... doh ! I'm gonna need lumber... doh ! I'm gonna need woodcutters... doh! and so on ^^ ).

There would be a fight system of course (probably very standard that one), some zones for the player or his/her goons to explore, plus a randomized zone (because I might not code new zones forever ^^) .

So here I am grinding my way thru the code and I realize, although my English is okay for a non-native speaker, it might not be THAT good.
Like, I'm gonna have plenty of cases where I wanna describe something with nuances, (e.g. a value can be 1 to 10, each case being a different "nuance" and I need a different description for each) and this is where I'd need real English speakers, all of them of legal age, that may give me different ways of saying things with an intensity variation, and if I'm lucky with some humor here and then too.... And then of course since we are talking about THIS kind of game, it could be 10 variations to describe from how pale to how tanned a skin is, but it could also be to describe how wet a pussy is, (just an example, not real figures)

So that's pretty much it, are there people who think they fit for the role and are willing to help with this or that little bit of description ? ^^

Thank you for reading,

Arok

Arok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help wanted for a new H / Adult game

Post by KingofKings on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:43 am

The idea is sound, and those of us here would be able to help, but we are going to need some details of the project in-depth first.

It's so we can give accurate descriptions of what you want for the setting you are going for.

Other than that, though I can't talk for everyone, would be willing to give some help for the game.
KingofKings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arok on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:37 pm

yay that's good news Smile

To make it short, actor's have attributes (lots of them!), associated to a dynamic description, that is more or less accurately shown to the player (depending on a couple of things)...

For a simple example : I have to describe overall hairiness, and I'm considering a case-5 or a case-10, which means I need 5 or 10 ways to go from "totally hairless" to "fluffy furry" or something like that...

But then there are trickier values (well... for me), like hmmm soreness, or modesty, and then also values for which I'll want more than a case-10. Like if a value can vary from null to 255, maybe I'd update the description every 10, if u see what I mean...

Also there's matter of describing some body types, like breasts. I'm sure I can write a breasts quick ref manual in french but there's no way I can do that in English ^^

Did I answer the request ? Smile

Arok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofKings on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:27 am

That helps alot.

However there is one glowing problem, you have yet to decide on the setting for the game.
If it is Medievil or po-apoc, those will change thing drastically.

Now I'm stating this here, DO NOT RUSH ANY DECISION JUST TO PLEASE US.

We'll wait for you to make the decision in your own time.

After you have decided on the setting then we can get into the dirty details, as we have a set period to work from, and can tailor responses to that period.

That's about it really.
KingofKings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arok on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:44 pm

err, no, I must have been unclear or there's some language barrier here, both worlds will be playable.
The player can choose if he wants to play in a medieval or apocalyptic environment.

I think replayability is a major factor for a game, and 2 completely different universes should help with that.
At first it seemed very ambitious, but after I gave it some thought, I understood I could make the code basically the same, it's just the added data that will change. So if it's all about loading different files I'd be able to manage ^^

But it looks like I'll be doing the fantasy part first, because I seems to be the one for which I can get more help right now. So I 'suppose' I will release/test it all in fantasy world, and add the fallout-like data afterwards

For the do not rush/please part, it's my own personal game, designed for me-my-self-personally, that I make for my own personal fun ! Now hopefully I'm as exigent as I'm selfish, and so plenty of other people will also enjoy a lot playing it ! Very Happy

Hope this helps ^^

Arok.

Arok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofKings on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Well, to answer the language barrier question, you said you were thinking of a Medievil setting, and a Po-Apoc setting.

Arok wrote:
It's not decided yet but I'm thinking two possible environments, one in a post-apocalyptic context, maybe Fallout-like... and the other Medieval fantasy, which would both allow different sets of skills/items, like specialized drugs in the first, magic in the other, and so on.

By a standard logic train, which most people use, is your deciding BETWEEN either one, not BOTH, so that's where the confusion came from.
But that's cool, better to be safe than sorry, and since your doing both, all the more better for you and us!

But now all we need is jobs, and for others to actually say they are in, it's their decision on if they want to work for this or not, but I know either way it will turn out great.
KingofKings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arok on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:49 pm

well this is what I'm currently looking for :
- Most of them a description rating from 1 weakest to 10 strongest value
- Where you see Bodypart_Arousal, it may not be the best word, but means the current desire for that actor to go thru sexual act involving that body part, while Libido is a inherent, slow evolving value.
- Anything strikethru I've received description from someone, and is in validation

intBreast * Breat size
intLibido * Actor Libido
intExpressiveness * How easy it is to read the actor's emotions based on his body language or facial expression
intRefinement *
intTemperament *
intConversation *
intSluttiness * sluttiness in personality
intJoy *
intFear *
intArousal *
intPussySnugness *
intPussyArousal *
intPussyWetness * Ability for the actor to produce fluids
intPussyLubrification * Current state
intPussySoreness *
intPhallusArousal *
intTesticlesSize * in games I've seen before they tend to compare to other objects, maybe something similar
intAnalArousal *
intAnalLubrification *
intAnalSoreness *
intMouthLipsBonus * Some lips types that would be a plus, tho I'm not yet sure how I'll classify that
intGagreflex *
intBreastFirmness *
intTittyStiffness * short case, maybe 1 to 5 ?
intTittySensibility *
intBreastMilkAmount * amount of milking

makes your picks ^^
A lot more to come in the future, but this I can really use (add inside existing code)

thank u,

Arok

Arok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum