Current Girl List54.36

Current Girl List

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Current Girl List

Post by Vava on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 pm

1. Are the "fucked silly" pics acceptable, and are cross-section or x-ray pics acceptable? Not guro just you can see the penetration to her insides.

I'm pretty sure most 'fucked silly' pics won't be acceptable, but, then again, it also depends on how it is drawn. If her eyes are rolling back into her head and it looks like she's about to pass out, that's clearly unacceptable. However, if it just looks like she's really enjoying it... Well, it all depends on the quality of the picture, then. As for x-ray/cross-section, I'm not entirely sure. It's probably a 'no,' but I'll double-check.

2. Also are 2 on one or gangbang pics acceptable?

Unfortunately, no. The picture can only have one 'customer' depicted in it. It's funny. When you have a regulation like that, you actually realize just how many two-on-one and gangbang pictures there really are. <.<

3. I can also get pics of image sets that have the same pose or action only one pic is "clean" and the other has the girl either creampied or somehow covered in semen, not too much semen you can't see the girl though, which do you prefer to have?

*shrug* You got me there. I've been having this issue, myself, so I typically just save whatever versions of the picture I find acceptable and label them something like "Girl1, Girl1b, Girl1c, etc."

4. With some girls i've found pics with them with ogres or some non-human in them, not dogs or horses or tentacles, but the penis is of some different color, are these good?

Actually, I just brought this up to Al a week or two ago. I was trying to find pictures for T-ELOS, and I could only manage to find a third with a blue-skinned individual (I believe it was supposed to be an oni). I think such pictures are acceptable on a case-by-case basis, so long as the customer's face is still hidden and he doesn't have any particularly monstrous features.

Anyway, I think I'll run these questions by Al to see what he says for himself.

I also may have something you can use, its a program called Magic Set Editor, its used to make MTG, Yu Gi Oh and some other cards, you could find it usefull.
Maybe someone here can make a card template for it and then you can use the program to make the Girl Cards intead of using Photoshop or w/e, it could save you some time, i made a card as an example.

http://img109.imageshack.us/i/simbrothel.jpg/

here is the link for the program:
http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

hope that helps ^^

Woah. That looks pretty good, actually. I'm not sure what our plans are for card design, but that doesn't look too shabby.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizerdragon on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:47 pm

OK i got the gist of it, i'll start looking around and gathering stuff, i'll use the master list that was provided in this thread, i'll get pics for the girls your missing and check out to see if i can find art of girls in the series that aren't on the list just in case, for example the list has Celty from Durarara but not Sonohara Anri, so i'll see what i can get.

I also check if i can get cool looking background for anime castles, houses, hot springs or w/e just in case.
I made a topic in the Suggestions for some stuff i thought up and imma look for the girls wearing different outfits just in case the idea is considered.
Is there anything else you want me to look out for?

And is there a time limit on this?

Kaizerdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Girl pics, backgrounds, display pictures... I think you're covering all the things we need. I don't really know, though, since I'm not part of the development team and since our idea-guy is hard to catch. <.<

There's no set deadline for the pictures as of yet. I think we'll be done picture-wise once we have our final roster settled on, but even that will take some time, since we'll have to double-back through the list while trying to find the needed pictures and trying to find other girls to replace those who end up being too generic.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:15 am

This is Maria and Arisa Sakara (The Sakara Family Hentai game). Mother and daughter working together in the same brothel. These are the kind of pics Vava is talking about. I have contributed a NUMBER of girls who could be used as Team Players.

Oh. And Kaiz... Vava has it pretty well covered. The one thing I think that you should consider when looking at pictures, while this is an X rated game, we are trying to work with the cleanest of all X's. Nothing grotesque, nothing violent, nothing sick. Just clean, wholesome fucking.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizerdragon on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Yeah no worries i figured as much, if i was running a brothel i wouldn't want my girls hurt or anything bad happening to them either.

Thats why i read all the rules and asked questions of things that weren't there, and as i mentioned imma focus on the black and red names so i'll be skipping hentai games and the uber popular girls like Kasumi from DoA, i'll still check some of those girls in case they got new Image Sets or something but i'll try not to send like 50 pictures of Kasumi that your probably already have.

And last thing your gonna get from me is guro, scat or those kinda pics, i don't even see how people can a rise outta that but to each his own unfortunately ;_;

Ah i came across this allot dunno if it valid but Team Player is 2 known girls on 1 costumer, what about 2 known girls on 2 or 3 costumers, wait thats an Orgy pic right? is that valid? don't think so right since gangbangs are out...
Just verifying

Kaizerdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Yeah. Orgy is out. Just rem that there can only be a maximum of ONE male in the pics. Sure, it can be argued that 2 girls and 2 guys is just a little party, but then more arguments will be made for this kinda pic and that kinda pic. Drawing the line in the sand at 1 male just makes it easier to avoid possibly offensive images.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizerdragon on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Man the interwebs let me down on some of these titles so I had to hit my old harddrives and my collections for some stuff and wow that was a trip down memory lane... back in the day before Danbooru crashed and 4chan was still good, i missem ;_;

Hell i even found old games like Divi Dead, Amy's Fantasies, Immoral Studies, Time Stipper, Nocturnal Illusion, 3 Sister Story... back in the days where to most interaction you got was some .gif.
Man those where some good games, imma check later if they still work I wanna play Nocturnal Illusion again...

And Vava dood, you were right man, with all these restrictions its kinda hard to get pics but its a nice challenge, what saddens me though is that even after the 13 years i can not get new cool stuff of my favorite characters.

Now I could draw some myself, I got little skill in drawing but there are a few kinks with that: 1, I can draw girls in normal posses but I got no experience drawing hentai so i'd have to copy from pics and 2, I can't color to save my immortal soul <.<
If you wanna see my drawing style i'll post a link but I haven't updated that page in years XD

http://kaizerdragon.deviantart.com/

Kaizerdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 pm

I did the exact same when I decided to start gathering pictures (sans extra harddrives; all my old stuff was on a couple dozen CDs I had lying around my room :S). And, yeah, the internet's a bitch like that. It really does seem like only a handful of series get all the erotic attention. I suppose what's even more upsetting is when I find a CG set or two for sale that could very well make or break a character. Then I end up conflicted with a combination of a lack of funds and a lack of knowledge on how to successfully purchase the CGs in the first place. :/

Danbooru's still around, but I'm not sure how much h-material it had, before, so I can't say if it's gotten better or worse. As for 4chan... well, frankly, it never really was good. It's quality depended on your timing; you usually had to be on a particular board at a particular time on a particular day in order to strike gold. Then again, I got most of my old h-stuffs from there, so I don't think it was all that bad.

If it helps at all, I'll list of my usual hunting grounds:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/ -- Some H-material, but there's also a lot of normal pictures we could use for mugshots and display cards.
http://gelbooru.com/ -- Has all of what Danbooru has plus a little extra. Not terribly good, otherwise.
http://g.e-hentai.org/ -- I avoided this site for quite a while before trying it. You might be able to find some crucial CG sets here, but it doesn't have everything.
http://www.pixiv.net/ -- Something like Japan's DeviantArt. Requires an account, but it holds some nices pics.
http://rs.4chan.org/ -- I rarely use this, but you might be able to find some okay pics in an image package or a CG set if you can find a working link.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizerdragon on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:32 pm

yep those are all the ones i use, now i gotta start remembering where i've seen this and this girl, not all of what i got is named so i gotta try and remember where i've seenem XD

I've gotten a number of pics that need to be edited in some way should i do it myself or you guys got "Photoshop People"?
Most of it is cropping or removing japanese sound effect bubbles...

Kaizerdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:50 am

Considering the fact that the developers already have a shitload of stuff to do in game, I am sure they would LOVE it if you edited your pics yourself.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaizerdragon on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 am

hmmm it may be kinda late but i'll ask can there be "outdoor" pics or do they have to be inside on an inside area?

Kaizerdragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loup Garou on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 am

I have sent in a few up against trees and such. If it is a good shot, send it.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vava on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Kaizerdragon wrote:hmmm it may be kinda late but i'll ask can there be "outdoor" pics or do they have to be inside on an inside area?

As long as it complies with all the other rules (only the girl(s) and the customer, no visible modern technology, etc.), the background doesn't really matter too much. Some pictures are indoors, some are outdoors, and some don't really have a background. I'm certain the only background that won't work will be one that displays outer space in any way since that would imply higher technology.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hewhocumsbynight on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Hey, if nobody has suggested them yet, I'd like to propose Asuka (from Evangelion; if Rei's in the game, so should she), not sure with what benefits, though, and Seras Victoria from Hellsing, possibly with Big Breast characteristic, or maybe smile. Hope that helped!

hewhocumsbynight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hewhocumsbynight on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Would this work for the "Team Player" thing, using characters Rei Ayanami and Soryu Asuka (Both from Neon Genesis Evangelion)?

hewhocumsbynight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum